Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never noticed her hand! And I remember when this was posted!

Reactions: 8
Just go for it you’ve got nothing to lose and you need to find out the gossip for the thread as let’s be honest it’s boring af with baby talk and breakup speculation (it’s never going to happen).I want to know what the situation is with her parents like we know they’re divorced, her mums since remarried and that Zoe and Joe both stayed with their dad rather than their mum which seems to be more common in these scenarios.

Reactions: 9
I kind of found Jim and Tanya keeping theirs so secretive offensive, they had no issue milking the engagement and wedding for freebies and content, they had everything they owned because people watched their videos, bought the makeup, the pencil cases, etc, and then something their fans were really excited to see they were like “oh sorry we want to keep this private”.
If Alfie and Zoe did the same thing that’s exactly how their fans would feel, Zoe sold them shit in a box as an advent calendar and charged them £50 for the pleasure, if she wants a private life she needs to get off line. She and Alfie always act like they’ve worked so hard for what they have but the truth is they and the rest of the Brit crew got lucky, they got on youtube at the right time, if they started 2 years later no one would know their names.

Reactions: 27

is her face ok? No hate but it looks strange. Maybe it’s the filter distorting it.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..

Reactions: 5
I think it's the angle and that she's pressing her lips together. That filter doesn't help her skin tone though. Do these people use them to appear ill or sad by making themselves look grey?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..
They are all still there, if you scroll down you’ll see the staff list, but I have no clue what they actually do all day.

Reactions: 4
I think if they got married they would film it for personally use then after they've announced they are married prob put a few clips in and that would be it.

Reactions: 5
She always sick because she hasn’t eaten a nutritious balanced meal since 2001 and she sits on her ass all day, this girl must be so deficient in vitamins and minerals, it would be a shock to the system for her to eat a balanced diet.

Reactions: 23
Something related to Christmas, holly, ivy or nick (after Alfie’s dad too)

Reactions: 10
it's interesting that even though Alfie looks super bored in their relationship I don't think he would ever cheat on her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.