Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Glasses don’t have to be worn for sight” YES THEY DO YOU CRETIN! You wouldn’t wear a hearing aid for fun or get yourself an inhaler for the lols 🙄 Its a medical condition

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
“Glasses don’t have to be worn for sight” YES THEY DO YOU CRETIN! You wouldn’t wear a hearing aid for fun or get yourself an inhaler for the lols 🙄 Its a medical condition
Honestly, if you don't wear glasses for sight/dyslexia/light sensitivity or any REAL reason you should get in the bin. I'd kill to have decent eyesight. Also Zoe looks like an absolute idiot in glasses, probably because of her "pea head" and the fact she chooses HUGE frames.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I know this was mentioned like 3 pages ago but I'm still in total shock that she put her Bare Minerals foundation directly on top of her smeared lines of heavy concealer and then used the Bare Minerals brush to push it all around. I literally gasped while watching Insta lol

I use Bare Minerals and I don't even wanna think about that concealer making the dense brush all gummed up and disgusting 😭
Makes sense now why her skin always looks fucked lol.
Primer, foundation, concealor then powder ! Putting concealor over powder is so stupid lol

Reactions: 10
I know this is a bit off-topic but your comment has just given me hope 😂 Partly due to the comments on tattle about the negative dynamics of Zoe and Alfies relationship made me see how my own relationship was going nowhere. Together from 24-31 and I ended it 6 weeks ago. Even if zoe isnt able to see that she is wasting her own time with alfie at least their seemingly very negative relationship is a great example for people deserving more.
Glad you took the chance to look for something better!!!
~~~
I don't really care about the fashion glasses a lot. Fashion trends generally dont make a ton of sense to me and I accept that. I think it's probably an improvement over the past when people with glasses were made fun of. It kind of reminds me of the fake freckles make up trend. It's better that people think it's cute and fashionable than make fun of people for them or make them feel like they are ugly because they have them.

I personally always hated having to wear glasses because of the whole steam up inconvenience every time the temperature changes, not being able to wear sunglasses over them, and not being allowed to wear them when I performed or competed at dance and having to dance on stage basically blind. You can guess I got contacts very young, but contacts are also a pain when you travel.

I think that whole experience always made it hard for me to understand wanting to have fashion glasses, but fashion is always promoting as many dumb things as it can get people to buy, so I don't get angry at people who enjoy it. It's just some glasses companies figuring out how to earn a few more millions by influencing trend followers to waste their money.

Reactions: 14
Random ot post but how do you get help with your account on here / talk to a staff member ? Having issues with my account ! Please delete if necessary *****

Reactions: 2
Okay this is totally OT but can anyone remember the YouTuber I’m thinking of, I stared watching her circa 2012 when I started watching Zoe.
She had a North West (UK) accent
Did hair/makeup tutorials makeup hauls
She moved in with her boyfriend and (quite youngish it seemed)
The last video I watched she was pregnant.
I know that’s not much to go off but maybe her name was Sarah.
I’m sitting searching YouTube but I don’t know where to begin 😂😂😂😂😂
Her name was SWalkerMakeup I used to watch her too but she’d disappear for like 6 months and announce she’s back after some dramatic thing. She’s just recently done it again after years haha.

Reactions: 5
The Harry Potter thing is weird. I started reading my oldest Harry Potter back in March. I read a chapter/15 minutes most nights and we are half way through book 5. That’s with big gaps due to holidays etc.
I also read all of them in less than a year when I was in high school and avoiding studying for exams 😂😂
She clearly doesn't love it as much as she says, she probably just says it because it’s a thing that people really like. Or she wants to belong to something.
i get this feeling she is reading Harry Potter to get some "inspirations" for her new book series. :sneaky: reading the synopsis of the book reminds me a little of Chamber of Secrets.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I don’t think it’s even a trend?! I think it just Zoe who thinks it’s a “trend”, “cool”, “quirky”! 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
I don't know if it's a trend everywhere, but it's definitely been a trend for a few years where I live, and I've definitely seen it in certain circles on the internet.

Reactions: 6
”Glasses don’t have to be worn for sight”
Just like people yelling ‘stop, help!’ Out their bedroom window don’t actually need help. Shes an insensitive witch. Who seemingly cannot understand that others people pain and situations are not here for her to joke about and feel better about herself.

Reactions: 21
I read the Deathly Hallows in ONE DAY the day it came out and I was 10 years old! Obviously I couldn't do that now as an adult with a job but Zoe does duck all so how the hell does she read so slowly?
I was the same, we were actually moving house the same day, I still managed to read it in a day. How Zoe has never got through them I will never understand, especially for someone who claims to love Harry Potter as much as she does.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if it's a trend everywhere, but it's definitely been a trend for a few years where I live, and I've definitely seen it in certain circles on the internet.
It was a trend back in 2012ish when hipsters were a thing and coincidentally when zoe was on the rise/at her peak. No wonder she's carrying on a trend from then 🙄

Reactions: 13
its still a trend in a lot of circles by me and I really don't mind it as it normalises it and doesn't make it a big deal which is a huge thing for young adults. Zoe is a nobody now but if kids see you tubers wearing them all the time making them a fashion excessory then they are way less likely to make people feel conscious about having to wear them.

Reactions: 11
Hmm maybe but where I live it definitely isn’t haha and I’m sure if anyone I knew wore them for anything other than to improve their eyesight they would get seriously funny looks... 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.