Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
If anyone is looking for an easy Shea body butter recipe, I have used Rachel Ama’s a few times now. Excellent results

Reactions: 3

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I haven’t seen a post on here about Zoe Bee but she seems to have a big following on Facebook and Instagram.

She has amazing reviews and ‘before and afters’ so just wanted people’s opinions.

She sells out really quickly and tempted to purchase. Has anyone ever used before? I did notice one negative review a while ago but seems to have been deleted (I didn’t know a business could delete negative reviews). Is it as miraculous as her page suggests? Seems quite pricey so wanted to hear real opinions before I buy.

Reactions: 2

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Had a little look at Trustpilot. I find it very interesting that many of the 5* reviews are from people who have only ever posted 1 review 👀

bellebear

A selfie while she cries is a new low. Do better, Zoe. You can make the point you want to make without being THAT person.

Does anyone else get annoyed with the way she/her staff respond to social media comments? Everything they respond with is so insincere. It does my head in seeing 'thank you for your kindness' with that yellow heart on basically everything.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Thoughts on this!?

‘Told off’ for posting too much self love, or told off for all the filtered vain selfies........orrrr just reading your thread on here ZB!?
Oooh none of the above and she just wants engagement and attention? Could be any to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 she posted heavily filtered selfish for a LONG time and continues to do so. When she doesn't, it's clear she's found good lighting and covers half her face in hair

• Haha

bellebear

I've been watching this thread a while and needed to chime in finally. Using a customer who has passed away the way she did recently for clout is so gross. The way she pats herself on the back for all her giving to charity etc is gross.

I've seen a Gucci handbag in a couple of her posts. Isn't she vegan? I'm vegan and not to be preachy but using leather is not something I'm comfortable with, especially with so many good leather alternatives these days. Unless Gucci have some kind of leather-free alternative I've not heard of?

The whole thing smells of maintaining an image. I tried her creams once and ended up throwing them away. There was little gemstone dust bits in the amethyst cream that I accidentally smeared onto my face and scratched it, even though I thought I'd taken all the gemstones off the top. It was so thick and didn't blend well, and just left my face oily.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Totally forgot about this thread I posted on it a while back and I tried the scrub and the green cream, scrub smelt nice but don’t think it done much? Green cream was super greasy and made my skin feel totally clogged up, I left an average review and im pretty sure it got deleted! She is absolutely raking it in too, new house, ‘bee’ house place where she makes the creams now and drives a 4x4 Porsche. Fair play to her but it’s totally wrong to delete any negative reviews, people are spending their hard earned and I bet a lot are pretty disappointed when they don’t get amazing results!

Tinga

I brought some of her products in the past and they are really just the same Shea butter with a slightly different ingredient they feel the same and work the same IMO, I don’t think they’re worth the money but that’s just me.

xxx123

In that most recent picture she’s shared, isn’t the girl wearing make up in the second photo?!

• Haha
  • Wow
My friend tagged me in a recent give away and said the avocado cream has saved her skin. I have followed since the give away and was thinking of buying but there is something I can’t put my finger on with it that makes me not want to part with my money for it. Ingredients seem simple and it seems so over priced. I find the posts to come across quite fake? What’s with the constant asking about what people like about the products? Is it just me who has noticed that the engagement on the posts aren’t great either and the worse the engagement has got the more posts there seem to be. I’m still on the fence of whether to buy the avocado cream. I just wonder is it all too good to be true as some people just need a good moisturiser but you can buy good moisturisers everywhere these days for so much cheaper 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is this you Zo Zo? Coming with some seriously in depth replies and explanations!!!!
Haha, no.

I write in the dating thread - she is married with two sons!

I never bought from her and don't really have a relationship with her, I guess that's why I don't have a lot of hard feelings.

The thing is:
I would love to have my own business to make me tons of dosh. So I was interested in reading how much money she made.
I am also interested in making my own beauty products (I gave some advice a few pages ago) - but never thought they would sell so well.

So to sum it up: I think she built herself a little empire, which is clever, but I wonder why she sells so much and how.

But as I said: it seems her products are too expensive and easy to make at home. (Look at the eye lash serum: 2 ingredients!)
I don't follow her insta and never bought from her so don't know her really. But from what you all say on her she seems dodgy.

Totally forgot about this thread I posted on it a while back and I tried the scrub and the green cream, scrub smelt nice but don’t think it done much? Green cream was super greasy and made my skin feel totally clogged up, I left an average review and im pretty sure it got deleted! She is absolutely raking it in too, new house, ‘bee’ house place where she makes the creams now and drives a 4x4 Porsche. Fair play to her but it’s totally wrong to delete any negative reviews, people are spending their hard earned and I bet a lot are pretty disappointed when they don’t get amazing results!
Can companies really delete bad reviews? I didn’t know that 😱. I’ve just looked on Trustapilot, there’s a few bad still there.

• Haha

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I’m normally on the Hinch thread but after seeing this thread at the bottom of my screen I had to have a look.
I suffered with cystic acne for nearly 15 years so I tried her green cream, back when the prices weren’t a complete rip off. I was told my skin would purge for 6 weeks then become clear. It took six months to become fully clear but it worked, so I stopped using it. A few days later my face broke out again so I messaged and was told I had to constantly use it if I wanted my skin to stay clear, which I did. I purchased one pot when she put her prices up which made my skin purge again only this time I was left with red pigmentation, I messaged and asked if the ingredients had changed and Kim told me they had but wouldn’t say what they were, that it was Zoe’s secret recipe. This was last year and I’m still marked 😞

• Wow
I’m normally on the Hinch thread but after seeing this thread at the bottom of my screen I had to have a look.
I suffered with cystic acne for nearly 15 years so I tried her green cream, back when the prices weren’t a complete rip off. I was told my skin would purge for 6 weeks then become clear. It took six months to become fully clear but it worked, so I stopped using it. A few days later my face broke out again so I messaged and was told I had to constantly use it if I wanted my skin to stay clear, which I did. I purchased one pot when she put her prices up which made my skin purge again only this time I was left with red pigmentation, I messaged and asked if the ingredients had changed and Kim told me they had but wouldn’t say what they were, that it was Zoe’s secret recipe. This was last year and I’m still marked 😞
Maybe you can file a claim for compensation?

littlepup

VIP Member
I was sure her ingredients in her creams don’t warrant their price tags. She claims to source her Shea butter from Ghana and has also mentioned there will be price changes due to sourcing better ingredients 😆 she must think people are completely thick as shit!
I do so hope she gets investigated one day over her little potions that could potentially harm someone since they’ve not been dermatologically tested and she and staff give out skin advice without any kind of cosmetology knowledge other than what they’ve read on Google!
Ghana is one of the biggest producers of Shea. It’s only grown in a specific climate so it’s not like she’s getting a superior product. There is a difference between West and East African Shea, Eastern is better for skin care.
I’d assume she’s using 100% ingredients (because she’s not breaking down the ingredients further which would be very wrong) so she can rely on the manufacturers’ safety. They’re stable ingredients to mix together so I think the liability would go back to the producer of the components, she probably can’t be touched and has a disclaimer. When I say these are simple mixes, I mean they are very simple.
If you go on amazon or Holland and barret, get yourself a 100% Shea, a bottle of almond oil, orange oil, some zinc oxide powder and charcoal powder you’ll pretty much have her product. This is the kind of thing you would buy at a craft fair, or a hippy shop, just cleverly marketed.
Again, these are proven ingredients, they will be good for many skin types and most people couldn’t be arsed to DIY but we’re not talking about scientific research and technical ingredients, clinical trials that cost the money in other skin care so there’s really no justification for the price.

Oppyonion

Do you know if she has her creams certified?
I agree with you, shocking that she didn't list ingredients and still survived!

Yes, I don't think that she could legitimately threaten anyone.

I just thought that the beauty market was so crowded, I really wonder how she managed to scoop so many sales.
There are so many established brands that are competing AND her stuff is not cheap!
Hype...and more hype...
Sell (gift 😉) to a few desperate Z listers.
Get yourself in the papers for absolutely anything (and I mean anything! Can’t get a mortgage? Do a ZB and her hubby and go to the papers 😂😂😂)
Once a bit of interest starts building, film rows of lots of jars you’ve just made, claim you’re selling hundreds that week - see the thing is those rows of creams could of been made up and shipped out at any time, not necessarily when she just made them, but she could still pretend she was selling mega amounts.

Open an online shop a few times a week at set times, do the 3-2-1 countdown, people start getting itchy for it, claim you’ve sold out (even if you haven’t) the next week comes around, do the same again...people start getting desperate and set alarms for it, hype builds, purchase followers so it seems like it booms quickly within a few weeks.

Stand next to piles of boxes or post bags 🙄 - just don’t be a donut and post the exact same photo of yourself next to said post bags a month after the first time you posted it, claiming to of sold thousands 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the biggest win for any of this, hire your husband with extensive marketing knowledge and proceed with all the tricks of the trade.

It was clever, I’ll give her that.

No idea about her creams being certified by the way. Not sure how you find that stuff out either?