Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The daily mail article in 2016 where she had the outrageous claim she was making 20k a year (usual false hype!) was a time when she was not putting ingredients or batch numbers or even a use by date on the pots.
Companies house reveals that she only made 3k that supposed year. So although she told a big whopper of a lie with how much she was selling even back then, she probably only sold a very small amount of cream to people without them being certified.
She likes to preach on how she’s been going since 2012, but I wouldn’t call giving a pot of cream to a friend or family, running a brand or a business. I believe she just says she’s been going since 2012 just in case someone finds a business that has sold similar creams for longer, that can potentially dispute ZB’s claims of the cream idea being her own.
Maybe she sold them on the black market? 😈

Even if she only made 3K it is still a large amount of creams in my view! If she sold them for a tenner back then it would be 300 creams

Oppyonion

She cannot (legally) have "secret ingredients" as all ingredients need to be listed, but the formula / or "recipe" could be a secret as this does not need to be disclosed.
So potentially formula could be that she whips it up in a big cake mixer?!!

That just reminded me of the time before she was due to move and have the ‘lab’
She put a post up saying how there was going to be cutting edge technology and machinery in there. I remember laughing to myself thinking how is that possible with hand whipped lovingly home made creams!?
A few months later there were a few posts of an extra large whisk and ZB with a massive bowl and plastic spoon 😂
So cutting edge and all of that machinery...wow 🤣
This woman is the queen of hype it all up...she talks utter shitttttt!

So potentially formula could be that she whips it up in a big cake mixer?!!

That just reminded me of the time before she was due to move and have the ‘lab’
She put a post up saying how there was going to be cutting edge technology and machinery in there. I remember laughing to myself thinking how is that possible with hand whipped lovingly home made creams!?
A few months later there were a few posts of an extra large whisk and ZB with a massive bowl and plastic spoon 😂
So cutting edge and all of that machinery...wow 🤣
This woman is the queen of hype it all up...she talks utter shitttttt!
Oh and space for create mode!
If the beetox box is anything to go by, she clearly needs more space 😂😂😂

Attachments

I agree she should not have the lashes or things like false nails when making the creams. Her mixing tools should be metal so they can be sterile after use.
A few hygiene basics that she isn’t getting right.
Maybe just needs some training in contraindications etc
If nobody monitors the way things are done and she is in charge, there isn’t anyone to oversee things like this.
I’ve heard a lot about the baby Johnson powder actually, containing cancer causing agents? I never used the powder because of that story id heard.
I actually think I use the OGX stuff! Is it bad?
Yes 100% agree, nobody is overseeing basic hygiene and that’s the issue.

Yes thats’s right, the talc was found to have detectable levels of asbestos in it. I bet their insurers were not happy bunny’s the day they lost that course case 😅
And yes the OGX stuff is claimed to make people loose their hair after length of use- I can’t remember the name of the chemical in it that they linked it to- but have a quick google and I’m sure you’ll find it! I’m not sure if they have changed the formulation now or whether it’s still going through court proceedings. I didn’t want to chance it so I abandoned it 😅

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I noticed that about her selfies! They are totally facetuned! You can tell by looking at her nose and cheeks (and I’m no expert)

So I bought myself the Gold Cream and Aloe and Avocado. I genuinely cannot tell the difference between the two, I used like half a pea size amount and it just felt like a layer of grease on my face. It left my skin slightly softer but no miracles that her page seems to claim. I also came across a negative review which pointed out what you said about not being tested and it has disappeared. Very strange as I didn’t think you could remove reviews. The lady who did review was very constructive too which is a shame. I’m glad it works for many but I’m not impressed. Especially considering two tiny jars cost me about £30 🤷🏼‍♀️

I bought from her before she got really popular, back then it was 4 small jars for £25 Her price hikes now are ridiculous.
So, I found the best one was the Gold Cream.. the problem is learning how little to use because it does get greasy if you overdo it and you really only need a tiny tiny amount. it’s pleasant enough but it’s not a miracle cream by any means! The thing that irks me about her is that she absolutely uses FaceTune on her selfies, she hasn’t had the creams dermatologically tested either.. pretty stupid because of someone has a reaction they can sue and she’ll be in the shit..plus I thought it was law to have it tested when selling 🤷🏻‍♀️

Glitzynotditzy

She does this regulary aswell, i dont even think she sends them. Just like the weekly "tell me what you love about the brand, best comment wins a free cream" hahaha. Dont think ever a real winner.

She has the same marketing ploy as "psychicreadings123" (if anyone remembers her on facebook). She would offer dirt cheap "psychic readings" daily with flash sales and free readings to a lucky winner who licks her arse the most. Posts are then deleted and made-up unclickable names are 'tagged' chosen as the winner with a made up reading. Anything negative is "hate" and deleted along with zoes infamous quote of how thousands of people are happy so must just be you thats the problem not the service.

This is what Zoe does and the price hikes are a visual representation of every time she has felt threatened, she instantly ups her prices when she spots a competitor because of course she pedalos to ghana monthly to help mine the shea butter and no one else does that... lol!

Would love Kim and the other member of staff to come and bear all...

Also she loves to use sob stories this woman!! Whether its that she had her eldest son young or has "anxiety", but never actually bigs up their own personal achievments unless its to do with the brand. Example - her husband giving up his job to slave, sorry, work for her. Not the fact he took on her son as a youngen, raised him or is a great father, step father or partner. You never see him take any active roll just sitting gormlessly around boxes acting as if he is doing something productive.

Always shows her daughter in zoe bee merch or next to a pile of boxes, other than that nothing. Pathetic really.

Oppyonion

I think it’s probably just one of the shooting modes on an iPhone. My pics come out like this if I use Portrait mode - studio lighting. It brightens the face, gives the photo a crisp look and can dull down lines and pores. Looks good on me- but on my partner it makes him look like his mum (40 years ago) 😂
Does it make you look like a man though? 😂

morganmum

I just saw this thread by coincidence and had a look at the site.

I think you can make most of these products at home for little money. There are good websites and books on how to make your own cosmetics.

Last year, in lockdown, I started making some creams myself - for my parents that had some skin problems. It was real easy and cheap, too.
I then also started to make my own scented candles.

Here are some websites I have looked at and used recipes from:

I have a collection of essential oils now, and they are not cheap if you want high quality, but the other ingredients are not expensive.

My advice would be to invest in good basics and then do research on the healing properties of essential oils depending on your needs and purchase them in the best quality you can afford.

I really like frankincense and I made a night cream with lavender that I love as it calms me down at night and in the morning I use my body wash that I made with orange oil.

It's fun!
Thank you! I will have a look

Oppyonion

Can’t stop laughing at this mornings latest story....
I’m going to hold up my huge piece of cutting edge machinery, just to prove when I moved premises that I got a bigger whisk...
Just in case no one believes/d the hype!! 😂

Hope she’s still not claiming things are hand whipped 😉

I’m currently using/trying out a starter kit from Suneeta London. It’s all natural, the kit I think was £20 and I had the one for acne prone skin. I’ve used it for five days so far and have to say I’m really impressed! The starter kit amounts at first glance you think you don’t get much at all but like Zoe’s you only need to use a pea sized amount so it’s more than plenty.

have used lucy bee years ago, glad to see she’s expanded her range I’ll check her out!

I was cringing at yesterday’s video. I’m not sure what it is but, to me, ZB is just extremely unlikeable
She doesn’t smile perhaps that’s what it is - like some of her photos she looks dead behind the eyes looking in to the camera, almost a bit neurotic

I'm going to look at Lucy Bees! Lots of good recommendations.

The video...I just didn't understand what it was about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 smouldering into the camera... and that was it 🤯
I’m buying the Lucy Bee fake tan later as Lucy herself has a video of her applying it and the result looks pretty good. Think I can trust Lucy’s brand a bit more if she’s been going 9 years that’s steady growth. I wonder if Zoe Bee got the name idea From Lucy since she says she started out making recipes for friends and family. Would she of used Lucy’s coconut oil I wonder? The bee thing is puzzling as there is no use of honey and when she says beetox my first thought was has she ever actually googled what a beetox is!? It’s a skincare range using bee venom and Manuka honey!

Last edited:
I do wonder if she gets much repeat custom?

I was a customer, tried her creams, they didn't work and won't be returning. And this was before she massively increased her prices!
According to the reviews she does!

The newspaper article from 2016? I don’t know about there being a recipe on the article either.
I do know she didn’t have ingredients on her jars, no use by date either, and she certainly wasn’t making 20k a year back then, it was 3 grand.
That one, with the eye lash serum recipe:

This article is a load of shite though?
She wasn’t earning anything like 20k a year in 2016, check companies house it’s all there.
No ingredients listed on her jars or use by dates either, she should of been shut down.
Yes, she should have been. She probably got lucky, but now she seems to be making serious dollar.

Oppyonion

I hope she didn't comment on people making creams at home due to my postings on here!
She reads here, I think she makes it obvious. She responds to things that are quoted here a lot, not always immediately - but just sits on her anger for a while probably boiling over before she posts 😂
There was a post from her a while back about people leaving fake bad reviews based only on the fact they didn’t like her, and that it was nothing to do with the creams and therefore unfair as a small business owner.
She tries to give people a right telling off for negative reviews and has done for a long time so I don’t know what the truth is regarding reviews, but she seems really fixated on her wonder creams being loved by all.
And ZB when you do read here, you aren’t being trolled over deletion of negative reviews, it’s just fact, and you know it.

I just find that when it comes to her creams she's just a total child. She acts as if she invented the concept of whipping shea. And gets butthurt when people "copy" her. Whipped shea is not her trademark, and guess what, it's so easy to do of course other people are going to do it.
Regarding the negative review thing, she posted this story a while back denying that she deletes reviews, but obviously I have email proof that she deleted mine and plus I know it's not there anymore. I had to rewrite my review and send it to her so she could approve it first. Talk about that for transparency?? And many people who've left bad reviews can probably attest the same. PS: peep the hair dangling over the creams. Hope no one ever got a cream with a hair in it.View attachment 803666View attachment 803667
Spot on. And as for the hair in the bowl that isn’t surprised.
She was once in the daily fail claiming she was earning 20k a year, years before the brand supposedly went crazy.
The comments on the article were gold.
She was running a really dodgy show back then. No ingredients listed, batch numbers, or use by date.
Tax man hadn’t heard of her either.
I’ll see if I can find the article

Article from 2016.
Have a browse back through her 2016 posts. It’s obvious she was probably selling 5-10 jars of cream a week, if that!
20k a year was a big fat lie, and unfortunately she got roasted in the comments section as she was dodging every beauty regulation under the sun!

Article written in august 2016...
Company only registered with companies house in June 2016.
I’m not accountant and no idea how it all works, however it’s all on the internet for everyone to see, but I don’t see any kind of earnings like she stated.
Hype and publicity is what she is has always done, I rest my case.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oppyonion

Yes but I'm not sure in what proportions

The Green Cream
Butyrospermum
Parkii butter
Citrus Aurantium
Dulcis Flower Oil
Spirulina platenis extract
Zinc Oxide
Prunis Amygdalus dulcis kernal oil
Melchelia Champaca Flower Oil
Cannabis Sativo Seed Extract
It's in tiny writing, I'm off now to google those ingredients , I thought it was primarily Shea Butter, but it would seem not
Could just have a play around with the ingredients till you get it right, after all she apparently did the same 😂

A while back she claimed her creams have SPF properties.... she has now backtracked to say she recommends using a SPF now. Think she reads here...
Definitely reads here. Every now and again she will post something trying to defend what’s said about her and tries to hide her anger with quotes she’s nicked off Google, passing them off as her own with things like: ‘you can be the juiciest ripest peach but there will still be someone who doesn’t like you’ she’s so fucking desperate for adoration it’s NOT normal.
In this case it’s actually better to give her as little attention as possible because she exploits it for extra smoke blown up her arse and to be told how much of a wonderful human being she is 😂
Just to add the best thing I ever read on one of her posts was someone commenting on her marvellous stolen quote as to how brilliant she is with words. One of her staff replied that she was considering writing a book 🤣
I was dying. A book full of plagiarism, go on then girl knock yourself out 😆

Last edited:

morganmum

H
I just saw this thread by coincidence and had a look at the site.

I think you can make most of these products at home for little money. There are good websites and books on how to make your own cosmetics.

Last year, in lockdown, I started making some creams myself - for my parents that had some skin problems. It was real easy and cheap, too.
I then also started to make my own scented candles.

Here are some websites I have looked at and used recipes from:

I have a collection of essential oils now, and they are not cheap if you want high quality, but the other ingredients are not expensive.

My advice would be to invest in good basics and then do research on the healing properties of essential oils depending on your needs and purchase them in the best quality you can afford.

I really like frankincense and I made a night cream with lavender that I love as it calms me down at night and in the morning I use my body wash that I made with orange oil.

It's fun!
How do you make the body wash?