Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she is an actual snake!! What a joke Sam would look of he gotta back with her now !! Still liking the guys pics says it all really! I think you can tell she’s Untrustworthy with those squint snidey eyes. She was so ugly on that scene In park there with sam! Total catfish in looks and personality....

Reactions: 13
Oh no... Is she back with Sam?
I dont think so... just cos she has posted multiple things like this recently .
So weird when people comment on her insta and say stuff like ‘you can overcome obstacles if you’re meant to be’ and ‘we all have tough times with partners and love conquers all’ etc etc.
Yeh... when someone’s ill or tying to make a long distance relationship work or something! Not when one of you got fingered backstage at XFactor whilst your other half was travelling halfway round the world to see you 🙄 ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh this episode was just vomit inducing. If Zara’s little band actually made it or if that producer actually gave her a record deal or whatever she was after, do you think she will be fake crying on MIC or have cheesy LOML posts? Nah she was ready to drop Sam for an ‘upgrade,’ look at how she was acting during that time. Now she didn’t get that, she wants to beg for his forgiveness :sleep:

Reactions: 18
If any of you have Twitter; go onto the hashtag, some of the tweets about Zara 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When he said she wears button down pjs and they only have sex once a week, It confirmed everything I ever thought of her. Zero sex appeal, total prude!! I genuinely find her really ugly when you see her on mic. David walliams in a wig is all I see. And big man sized hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There were ZERO tears falling down her face during MIC. Lots of dramatic wails like a toddler to make up for it though. I was surprised she didn’t start rolling on the floor and stamping her feet when Sam said he didn’t want to forgive her.

Reactions: 19
Remember when she said daddy bought tiff a lot of things but didn’t buy her morals hahahahaha Zara get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sam has handled this so well! I can't believe she was actually praying saying please don't leave me... get a grip

Reactions: 10
Wow! He’s not even super hot that I can understand why she may be tempted😂
Because it wasn’t about his looks.... was about her climbing the fame ladder.... fame bleep plain and simple

Sam has handled this so well! I can't believe she was actually praying saying please don't leave me... get a grip
If he gets back with her I’ll be gobsmacked! The girl he thought he loved doesn’t even exist! Nothing sweet and innocent about her

Reactions: 12
it’s not even like she cheated once, she did it multiple times! Like Sam said, only guilty cos she’s been found out 😑 I’m glad sam stood his ground though, he handled it really well and distanced himself from a terrible, toxic relationship

I really hope he’s able to move on and it doesn’t ruin his next relationship 😕

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe it was an affair! Thought it was once!

also they’re deffo back together

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.