Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is she even at Cannes film festival 🫠 I think she looks even more manly with the dark hair
Was going to say the exact same, so much more manly looking with the darker hair. But so cheap and tacky looking with the blonde 🙂 not sure which is worse. Her face looks 2D in that picture and her boobs look lopsided (not even joking about being unsymmetrical!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pete took a bit of a swipe at her about how she’s changed her accent and is posher than sam on their podcast this week! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s gushing about a date night at home. Considering they live together anyway and don’t have any kids to farm off for the evening her supposed “date night” is known to the rest of us as making bleeping dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s gushing about a date night at home. Considering they live together anyway and don’t have any kids to farm off for the evening her supposed “date night” is known to the rest of us as making bleeping dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️
If I cooked a simple pasta dish for my other half whilst looking like a picnic table with a massive hair bobble and cherry earrings he would ask if I was ok. How people can't see how vacuous she is, is beyond me. This is someone who a few months ago would weigh out sweet potatoes and only eat burgers without the bun, yet now she makes cakes, chocolate hot cross buns, and cheesy pasta dishes because she spent a few weeks with an Italian and is back to the "I can eat anything and stay skinny" pick me girl vibe...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …… HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THROUGH HER 🤮

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …… HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THROUGH HER 🤮
Apart from naive teenagers that have no idea what relationship goals are, I think people do. I don’t see her as having a good reputation and most people still associate her either with LI or cheating on Sam. Not for her “documentaries”

Reactions: 4
Love how we’re still on a thread title referencing Strictly come dancing from Christmas as Zara hasn’t done anything since 🤭

Reactions: 3
I think under anything they post it’s flooded with people telling Sam he needs to put a ring on it and how much of a lucky man he is and I don’t get it….

• Sick
Reactions: 4