Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam doing a whole grid post on her look is a bit OTT..he could of just shared it on story!!She probably puts him up to it!!And her gushing comment under..makes me laugh after her cheating & all now acts like the perfect girlfriend🙄

Reactions: 13
Sam doing a whole grid post on her look is a bit OTT..he could of just shared it on story!!She probably puts him up to it!!And her gushing comment under..makes me laugh after her cheating & all now acts like the perfect girlfriend🙄
But he is literally the best boyfriend/soulmate she could ask for🙃 so cringe and fake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry WHAT are those poses 💀💀💀 looks like she’s broke her fuckin back for the love of god JUST STAND NORMALLY AND SMILE ZARA

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m so sorry WHAT are those poses 💀💀💀 looks like she’s broke her fuckin back for the love of god JUST STAND NORMALLY AND SMILE ZARA
I LOLd at the contortionist posing!!!.

Its really impressive how one can arch their back so far backwards and push their tits so far forward simultaneously, not to mention the neck craned to the side so far that her bobble head might snap off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know right. It’s so extra. All the constant gushing but he still won’t propose to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
how is she even at Cannes film festival 🫠 I think she looks even more manly with the dark hair

Reactions: 9
I think she looks much better with dark hair, it really suits her, she’s still a nob tho

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im sure ive seen vids of people colouring their full hair with that loreal spray, looks like it could be that. I think shes a dick but that colour suits her far better and looks more natural

Reactions: 8
how is she even at Cannes film festival 🫠 I think she looks even more manly with the dark hair
Ermmm is this a serious question??? She’s a mega famous brilliantly talented documentary maker didn’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14