Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Message lawyer” was clearly written on the list for other people to read.

I’m going through some legal things at the moment and if I were to write a to do list (which I do sometimes because 🤯) I’d use my solicitors name? Like “Message Julia”

Reactions: 12

I’m going through some legal things at the moment and if I were to write a to do list (which I do sometimes because 🤯) I’d use my solicitors name? Like “Message Julia”
100% this!! They aren’t even called Lawyers in the UK. I am cringing so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely one of those girls that likes to write neat little lists in her favourite notepad with her fav pen to look really aesthetic and like she’s oh so busy ✨ In the time it took her to write that she could have actually messaged her lawyer and probably ticked a few other bits off too :rolleyes: I’m surprised she hasn’t got ‘take a tit’ and ‘step off the train’ on there too
Glad she's spreading her plague about as well on her irrelevant journey to Manchester.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It's so obvious how strategically written all her to do lists are. Then placed perfectly in shot so we can all read about how busy and important she is. It's so so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's so obvious how strategically written all her to do lists are. Then placed perfectly in shot so we can all read about how busy and important she is. It's so so cringe!
When actually, she’s neither busy or important!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is as long as peoeple keep paying their bbc liscenecs and getting threatened by the BBC with court action to pay up if they don't then zara will keep getting paid. Let's face it the bbc literally threaten people with court if they don't have and need a tv liscence and that's not a company I'd be happy working with.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is this 🤣
The way this is written reminds me of an incredibly stuck up great aunt I had who once met princess Anne and had the photo pride of place as soon as you walked in through the front door.

Our family always described it as “the day princess Anne met Gwen” 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is weirdly worded - it feels like it should be the other way round! Zara’s mum seems to have done well out of Zara’s fame!

Meanwhile, Sam is embarrassing Pete on a plane!

Reactions: 5
Why are they wheeling her out for all the royal charity events…have i missed something, shes not an official ambassador for any charities is she? As for her mum being there 🫠

They even had her at an event for Catherine’s childrens initiative…and below is case in point.
IMG_1676.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She's flew out to ibiza now to make sure sam isn't having a good time without her! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1