Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she constantly giving fitness + nutrition advice? She’s a newbie gym goer with barely any experience, terrible form, and incredibly weak and weedy upper body

Reactions: 7
Why is she constantly giving fitness + nutrition advice? She’s a newbie gym goer with barely any experience, terrible form, and incredibly weak and weedy upper body
She also has her other page adaywithzara for all that absolute shite that we don’t actually care about

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she wearing, this top is something I'd have worn to a under 14s disco with a tutu...
Not to mention why is between her arms so much whiter than the background bit of editing zara boooo
Screenshot_20220315-000410_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be p1ssed off if I'd paid for those boobs
That dress is not an XS with those boobs like she claimed beforehand. I bought it over the weekend and it’s snug on me in the chest area and I’m a fully fledged member of the itty bitty titty committee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dress is not an XS with those boobs like she claimed beforehand. I bought it over the weekend and it’s snug on me in the chest area and I’m a fully fledged member of the itty bitty titty committee
It'll be bcus she hasn't put her boobs inside of it x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s making a documentary about disordered eating… i hope she addresses the fact that influencers post distorted pics on social media and create massive body image problems on teenagers

• Wow
Reactions: 27
she’s making a documentary about disordered eating… i hope she addresses the fact that influencers post distorted pics on social media and create massive body image problems on teenagers
I'm gonna have to contact bbc3 about this because it is absolutely not appropriate for this documentary to be fronted by someone who is so blatantly part of the problem.
How tone deaf!

It was arguably inappropriate for the same reason for her to do a doc about rape culture that didn't acknowledge the role played by the sexualised images shared by people including her. But this one would be so so hypocritical for her to be part of ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol just posted a comment asking if she’d discuss her own editing of pics and was getting some traction. Then deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm gonna have to contact bbc3 about this because it is absolutely not appropriate for this documentary to be fronted by someone who is so blatantly part of the problem.
How tone deaf!

It was arguably inappropriate for the same reason for her to do a doc about rape culture that didn't acknowledge the role played by the sexualised images shared by people including her. But this one would be so so hypocritical for her to be part of ffs.
I am speechless. How can anyone outside of tattle not realise she has an ED and is just in general a very bad influence on teenagers. The world has gone mad.

Reactions: 15
I actually cannot believe she's doing a documentary on eating disorders when she's likely at the very least exacerbated, or caused eating disorders in young girls! Some of her posts are so hugely photoshopped especially on the waist she looks inhuman! She is probably the worst big influencer for photoshopping and her whole page is just toxic content to impressionable young girls who might not even realize it's photoshopped.

Reactions: 18
It's like asking Alec Baldwin to do a documentary on gun safety! But actually worse?! She is a terrible choice for this documentary, the only way it would work is if she opened with an admission that she is an influencer and up until this documentary, she heavily edited her photos, really regrets it and wants to explore the reasons why she felt she had to do this, despite being a very slim woman, and the damage it has caused to her followers. That's the only way this doesn't seem like an absolute laughing stock to pick one of the worst culprits for editing herself to ridiculous proportions!

Reactions: 22
If its anything like her last snooze fest of a documentary she will address the fact but completely deny it as her work falls under fashion.
She is unbelievable, how does the BBC or whoever not realise she is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 9
40BF3397-5EAB-4DF9-9CA3-2D82325766A1.jpeg

She kept this comment up because they don’t believe she does this 🙄
5EB0067E-8496-40F5-90AE-D53ACA003528.jpeg

I seen this posted late last night so I SS because I knew she would delete it lol There is now one comment pointing out the truth that she’s part of the problem and that will get deleted when she sees it. BBC really missed the mark giving her this job.

Reactions: 21
Going off xfactor There’s only one assumption that can be made… Who’s she shagging at BBC? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.