Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 150000 views but 78 comments? Something’s not adding up. This makes me think the overwhelming majority of comments have been negative and so, deleted. I only found one negative comment which I’ve screenshotted only to check if it’s been deleted in a few hours.

New thread suggestion: Promoting an ED but going on BBC3.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nearly 150000 views but 78 comments? Something’s not adding up. This makes me think the overwhelming majority of comments have been negative and so, deleted. I only found one negative comment which I’ve screenshotted only to check if it’s been deleted in a few hours.

Shes also only has 3.5k likes on it hahahhaha, BBC 3 should be absolutely ashamed of themselves she is the last person to be doing a documentary on this.
Also when she says that she's made most of her documentary about sensitive subjects then corrects herself and says ALL documentaries. Mate you've literally made only TWO atrocious documentaries

Reactions: 11

So what I have learnt with Instagram is that the number displayed is the actual amount of comments ever left (deleted and still in view), so when you manually count them you can see how many short there are of the number and that’s what has been deleted.
A low number displayed (78) in this case probably just means there is little interest especially considering the fact she’s definitely not the right person for the job!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Going off xfactor There’s only one assumption that can be made… Who’s she shagging at BBC? Lol
This definitely needs to be the next thread title 😂😂😂

Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another ‘documentary’

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Have you all seen her new post? Looking quite masculine in the face. Funny how different she looks when someone else takes her photo, eh? 🙄

Also how ridiculous are her boobs in this??
Ridiculous it obviously doesn’t fit her and must be really uncomfortable why is she doing that? Not like she’s on the pull for a gym bunny is it 😂

Reactions: 5
I really hate the title ‘love in the flesh’

the flesh bit just sounds gross 🤢

Reactions: 16
So I watched the first episode and she’s so bleeping bland, says the same thing over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching this love in the flesh, forgive me but I’m recovering from surgery 😂 and she needs an earpiece in just to walk into the house to have a casual convo with the people on it, she clearly is that tit at presenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zara's post about Louise's birthday vs Louise's post 😂
Its so obvious Louise doesn’t like her but the only person who can’t see it is Zara (and maybe Sam). Louise would have openly hated someone like Zara on MIC.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.