Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is her new picture 🥱🥱🥱🥱
As IF her arse is that big hahahaha photoshop failll

Reactions: 7
Why is she still wearing bras that push her boobs up to her chin?? Thought the boob job was to make it perkier? 😭

Reactions: 8
I wonder what size implant she got? I thought most surgeons wouldn't go stuffing in a huge implant straightaway? Wouldn’t a reputable surgeon have given her smaller implants first, to get the skin stretched and used to it and then eventually go bigger.

Reactions: 6
Why is she still wearing bras that push her boobs up to her chin?? Thought the boob job was to make it perkier? 😭
This!!! My first thought when I saw the pics, she’s making herself look like she’s botched even more I don’t understand the body dysmorphia! Who is she looking up to that looks like this!

Reactions: 6
SERIOUSLY.....

David Jokes aside.... who is he trying to kid with this body shape when we have seen the videos.

lol at the comment, I mean.... the trees are wonky because that’s how they grow.

What a dumb clap back considering the amount of editing she does, she is clearly in denial, how embarrassing
The thing is her bum looks lovely in the green shorts, proportionate etc. In the white dress she looks like a horse or something i dont get the appeal.

Reactions: 19
Cringing at Ruby’s pictures. She hasn’t tagged any of her outfits which means she isn’t being paid for the posts, so she’s literally spending her holiday contorting her body just to get ‘likes’ !? Cringeworthy and sad.

Reactions: 10
The egg in the mouth... I'd dump for that any day. But my boyfriend wouldn't do that to me even as a prank 🙄🥴

Reactions: 5
Seeing that last “prank” I actually feel sorry for Zara. She looks like the kid in the school yard who tries to laugh along with the bully when the bully is humiliating them in front of everyone. Her response on her own page of being so ugly is awful. She obviously doesn’t have any self esteem and the extreme dieting, photoshopping of her body etc shows that.
Sam can’t forgive her for cheating on him and embarrassing him in front of his family and then the world. I think he is being emotionally abusive to her because he can’t get over his anger and resentment. The constant jokes at her expense like the ho ho ho, are his way of punishing her for cheating. I can’t imagine she is happy in the relationship but she so wants the forever house, to be the auntie and all the other trimmings that she can’t walk away. I wish she would though because he won’t stop treating her like this and he will ultimately end up cheating on her for revenge.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.