Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord! Sam’s handwriting in that note with the flowers :LOL: it’s like a child wrote it!!

Reactions: 6
She’s got a lot of competition in that category and I’d be amazed if she won
Us lot should all vote for everyone BUT her.

Also, if she had a boob job to get her boobs bigger why does she still break her back in every photo?

Reactions: 7
That latest video of Sam's has to one of the worst yet ...is she supposed to look seductive? She looks like she's got a trapped nerve.

That note was... awful.

Reactions: 3
duck me I know we’re all gagging for a holiday but I’d rather go back into lockdown until the end of the year than go on holiday with David 🤣

Can you imagine the hours it must take for her to get herself all dragged up for these photo shoots, posing in such a way her spine is about to snap in half, then photoshopping, filtering and editing the photo to within an inch of its life, posting on the gram with some cringe caption and THEN spending the rest of the day deleting any negative comments on it!

No thank you, you brick shithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The note should have said 'you are *scribble out wrong number* 24! Look at all you have achieved! Like shagging an x factor producer behind my back and you didn't even get to the final'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was me!

It's been deleted now I see.
Well done!! I’ve previously had all of her sad admirers call me a troll for pointing out the same thing. I’m not a troll, I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of these influencers and hoping young girls take note and stop obsessing over their looks.

Reactions: 11
David has definitely been reading tattle... he's removed 'campaigner' out of his bio 😂 you aren't a presenter either David 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was me!

It's been deleted now I see.

I liked it 🥰🥰🥰 I thought well done, she prob thought it was a compliment until she saw all the likes from real people rather than pervy men who are wanking off to her ohotos
David has definitely been reading tattle... he's removed 'campaigner' out of his bio 😂 you aren't a presenter either David 🙄
Let’s all say Hi David, Good Morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.