Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure before the cheating thing come out Sam made comments on MIC about them only having sex once a week & she’s always in full pjs in bed. Literally since they got back together she couldn’t be trying any harder to be sexy like she’s trying to prove something. She must feel tit sometimes when she’s the one who’s always made a joke out of, what she did was awful but Sam chose to forgive her, you can’t forgive someone but hold it against them forever. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You mean you dont stand bent over the table with your trousers undone!!? Her mate Elle Brown just as bad some of her pics in the bra this week I couldn’t believe. And she’s also done a pose in see through dress where she too looks like she’s taking a leak up a wall 🤷🏻‍♀️
well I might do that stance with if my fella was about get lucky yeah 🤣🤣

I’m sure before the cheating thing come out Sam made comments on MIC about them only having sex once a week & she’s always in full pjs in bed. Literally since they got back together she couldn’t be trying any harder to be sexy like she’s trying to prove something. She must feel tit sometimes when she’s the one who’s always made a joke out of, what she did was awful but Sam chose to forgive her, you can’t forgive someone but hold it against them forever. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes maybe that is why!!! She was always irritating and boring but now is like looks like she wants to be in Nuts /Zoo magazine (yes i know it doesn’t exist anymore)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Idk why she doesn't just call it a day and make an only fans tbh... she could post the exact same stuff but get paid for it... rather than just do it for attention and get paid for the odd paid ad post. It's not like she's much a democratic other than pervs, you only have to look at her comments to see who follows/engages with her content... (plus the odd young girl who think that's aspirational.)

Reactions: 12
Idk why she doesn't just call it a day and make an only fans tbh... she could post the exact same stuff but get paid for it... rather than just do it for attention and get paid for the odd paid ad post. It's not like she's much a democratic other than pervs, you only have to look at her comments to see who follows/engages with her content... (plus the odd young girl who think that's aspirational.)
** Demographic **

Reactions: 2
Does no one else find Sam living next to his sister and her fiancé so weird and clingy. I’m sorry but if my brother or sister moved next door I’d be fuming and packing my boxes. Saves a trip for their parents but still it’s so weird oh let me pop next door to my sister for some sugar. It feels like a mum son situation. Maybe it’s just me who finds this weird but even being sexual w a partner and knowing my siblings next door is weird also does Zara not have her own place if they broke up where would she go ... why is she living w her it’s weird that much commitment and trust he puts into her after chesting means he’s probs done worse things tbh He’s a grown child it’s so weird he needs to really mature now he isn’t a 16 year old on tiktok everyone makes jokes and whatever but seriously now it’s a bit weird he’s closing 30 in a few years and he acts like he’s just popped out the womb his sister has a fiancé and was planning on having children while he’s stuck w a cheater making skits in a dress
9BC5D596-8A2A-456A-AE92-27082014BADE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking the same I went on Louise’s insta to have a look and there was nothing! I remember Louise saying recently she gets very overwhelmed by her birthday which surely if you knew her well you’d think she wouldn’t want a fuss and that huge thing in her garden .....

Reactions: 9
This is all so out of proportion....she looks manly, I'm confused coz she is so super skinny...either way....its a strange pic for sure and very awkward for Sam
hahaha you are right, that angle is so off. She is soooooo skinny but she looks like she could eat Sam whole no chewing required there 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is all so out of proportion....she looks manly, I'm confused coz she is so super skinny...either way....its a strange pic for sure and very awkward for Sam
I thought the same, why does she look like a giant compared to him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sooo she threw herself and HER BF a photo opp thinly veiled as a birthday celebration for HER BF's sister?

Sounds about Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sooo she threw herself and HER BF a photo opp thinly veiled as a birthday celebration for HER BF's sister?

Sounds about Zara.
she is just SO so eager to please the Thompson family, like a golden retriever dog.

tbf the decorations looked cute but rather OTT with all the customised glasses with their names on just to sit in plastic in the back garden.

I think showing off and creating massive waste for nothing just to tag a company and get a free bit of bruschetta and beef welly isn’t ethical, hope they are all bio degradable/recyclable balloons.

Louise didn’t thank Zara in her stories at all only a company would must of supplied napkins or something party related. I get the feeling she didn’t like it.

Reactions: 18
she is just SO so eager to please the Thompson family, like a golden retriever dog.

tbf the decorations looked cute but rather OTT with all the customised glasses with their names on just to sit in plastic in the back garden.

I think showing off and creating massive waste for nothing just to tag a company and get a free bit of bruschetta and beef welly isn’t ethical, hope they are all bio degradable/recyclable balloons.

Louise didn’t thank Zara in her stories at all only a company would must of supplied napkins or something party related. I get the feeling she didn’t like it.
She probably didn't, as somebody else said earlier she has mentioned before that her birthday overwhelms her. I get this way too about birthdays and my younger brothers girlfriend (even if we were close) doing that wouldn't be something I'd enjoy at all - especially since 1. There wasn't actually any thought put into it as it was all gifted by a company so clearly for social media promotion & 2. It was clearly purely for (Zara's) social media.

I'm not Lousie's biggest fan tbh but I watched her stories and I felt sorry for her. She seemed to think Ryan was putting something together for her (presumably for the two of them) and it seemed maybe like she was a bit excited or happy about that and then she just ends up in that pointless plastic igloo with Sam & Lurch, barely posted about it & the one picture of her and Ryan she doesn't look particularly happy to be there...

Reactions: 8
Zara’s story is such a contrast to Louise’s, Louise clearly isn’t fussed by the over the top decorations whereas Zara does the classic slow filming of it all. You can tell Zara was buzzing for the over the top classic influencer igloo tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is Zara’s fashion sense too. I’m no fashionista but she dresses like it’s 1996, seeing as she tries so hard to be “Chelsea” and like Louise which is weird for Sam as it’s his sister, they have polar opposite styles and choice in clothing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.