Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol someone said it and she ACTUALLY acknowledged it. At least she admits she didn’t always sound like that but still bullshit; it is definitely self taught. I lost my accent when I moved cos I was 16 (it wasn’t very strong anyway as my mum thought it was important to speak properly but still is noticed in a couple or words especially when with family), but I went to college and was still in a developmental phase and influenced by people around me but it’s pretty set now and I could not imagine it being changed in other peoples company if I moved again at my grand age of 30. (Lol sorry for my life story there but just trying to illustrate that it’s not that simple or quick for a strong Essex accent to change without effort) #tryhard
Ffs she even has to get “my bf” in that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Agree you don’t just lose your accent at 20 whatever she is after being with a guy for a year... she sounded so Essex on her earlier episodes of MIC but lest now.

Personally I have an American accent that hasn’t turned English from being here 10 years + so can’t see how an Essex accent can change in less than a year... unless by choice

Lol someone said it and she ACTUALLY acknowledged it. At least she admits she didn’t always sound like that but still bullshit; it is definitely self taught. I lost my accent when I moved cos I was 16 (it wasn’t very strong anyway as my mum thought it was important to speak properly but still is noticed in a couple or words especially when with family), but I went to college and was still in a developmental phase and influenced by people around me but it’s pretty set now and I could not imagine it being changed in other peoples company if I moved again at my grand age of 30. (Lol sorry for my life story there but just trying to illustrate that it’s not that simple or quick for a strong Essex accent to change without effort) #tryhard

Reactions: 14
She does not eat over 2000 calories a day, and only work out 3-4 times a week and still be that skinny. She can be as skinny or big as she likes it’s not that the bothers me. It’s the acting like what she’s doing is healthy...

Reactions: 21
omg how the bloody hell is “my bf loves me no matter what” even relevant 😂😂 how does she manage to make everything about her relationship it’s actually sad looool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
omg how the bloody hell is “my bf loves me no matter what” even relevant 😂😂 how does she manage to make everything about her relationship it’s actually sad looool
It isn't remotely relevant, it is a bit of a Freudian slip though. She knows her accent (and everything else about her) has changed purely for the sake of behaving more like Sam's inner care & gaining Sam's approval...

Reactions: 10
The thing that’s the most annoying about the “my bf” thing is that she never just says that’s Sam in the background it’s that’s my bf. It’s weird

Reactions: 12
The fact that she refers to “my bf” loving her accent no matter what, when no one suggested he doesn’t, goes to show that it’s clearly in her own head that she needs to fit into his life (if that make sense). I’ve definitely picked up on phrases people use around me as I’ve been to uni and so on but not a whole accent unless you’re trying to fit in

This whole thing about her constantly having to drop in ‘my bf’ is just embarrassing and pathetic why does she not have her own identity out with her relationship? Everything is always brought back to him when it’s not even relevant. And we all know who he is, as she rams her embarrassment of a relationship down everyone’s throat at every opportunity, so why can’t she call him by his name? She’s just tragic

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see sams story where she said about her dream of them getting engaged then she went to Starbucks. Couldn’t be more made up

Reactions: 8
because she is so insecure about the cheating scandal she has to keep up appearances that he still "loves" her. zara, the manchild does not love you, he's with you out of convenience and does not want to start again with someone else

they need to both do themselves a favour and break up and move on. it's painful to watch this shitshow of a relationship

Reactions: 15
She does not eat over 2000 calories a day, and only work out 3-4 times a week and still be that skinny. She can be as skinny or big as she likes it’s not that the bothers me. It’s the acting like what she’s doing is healthy...
what do you expect from someone who publicly flaunts the fact they eat 50g of pasta because 'more is too much for my teeny tiny 5 inch stomach' lol

Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve got a confession to make.

I had a dream last night that I was back at uni and Sam was my boyfriend. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if Sam has his own thread can’t find it but why is he obsessed w Pete. Every story and post is either Pete, Louise or Zara ffs like wtf it’s so weird to me
C11628CF-1F99-4A9B-8061-CA35627C2022.png

Reactions: 7
If my boyfriend’s Instagram page was 70% photos and videos of them dressed in female clothing and 29% of them obsessing over a particular friend (Pete) I would question whether they are into me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone see her bum "progress" photo on her adaywithzara page?

She is comparing a photo of her sitting down with a photo of her breaking her back with illusion leggings... Is she trying to convince herself? 😂

If she wants to compare photos then how about this one from 2017 which shows her bum hasnt changed size at all...
wow she looks so much nicer there :eek:

Why is every post so sexualised now? I just don’t know who she is appealing too? Do girls want to see page 3 style shoots of her tits???
This bent over the table with the jeans undone is something I little bit only fans style.
ABE9F3A8-136C-4C0B-A9CB-91FC5411D8A5.jpeg

she needs to get to m&s to take advantage of the free bra fitting service when they re open cos I swear LOVES to free those nips 24/7.

• Sick
Why is every post so sexualised now? I just don’t know who she is appealing too? Do girls want to see page 3 style shoots of her tits???
This bent over the table with the jeans undone is something I little bit only fans style.View attachment 496473

she needs to get to m&s to take advantage of the free bra fitting service when they re open cos I swear LOVES to free those nips 24/7.
You mean you dont stand bent over the table with your trousers undone!!? Her mate Elle Brown just as bad some of her pics in the bra this week I couldn’t believe. And she’s also done a pose in see through dress where she too looks like she’s taking a leak up a wall 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.