Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.
She is probably rushing home to go on a pity party interview circuit while the story is still hot! Hope no one invites her for an interview. She will possibly say he wanted her to come home as she was alone in her £350/night hotel room. Poor diddums!

Reactions: 4

VIP Member
As well as the fact that she didn’t get a prison sentence, I am also annoyed that she will probably just jet back to England, pick up her ‘influencer career’ where she left it and probably even get a few Z-list magazine deals to sell her ‘story’
That would be a very dangerous move, she's already back in England from what I understand, her next move will be interesting.
Question is will she leave her boyfriend out to dry? All eyes are going to be on her now.

Reactions: 3

HungarianViszla

I used to like Zara. I thought she was thrown under the bus on LI, it's the 21st century so why was she removed as Miss England? Now, I'm afraid, I think she's a disgrace - a vapid cunt who thinks she's a cut above. Also, her bloke is fug.
She threw herself under it by having sex on national television. I quote her from her PR disaster of an interview on Loose Women “this isn’t the 1950s” Sherrie Hewson retorted “it isn’t about being in the 1950s it’s about having self respect” even her own mother told her don’t do it and she said herself that she had disappointed her and gone against her wise advice. She had her beauty Queen titled rescinded because while they agreed for her to go on the show they didn’t agree that she should open her legs and do it in front of the cameras under a blanket making no secret what the hell they were doing. Plenty have gone on without getting on their backs. She makes choices she reaps the consequences as do we all in life. Everything has a consequence and how we handle those consequences is essential on coping through bad times but worse when it is brought upon yourself. You’d think after that disaster she would have learned and started living with some humility. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is a spoilt brat who’s family lovely as they are and extremely hard working too I might add, have given her so much privilege and opportunities she has stuck two fingers up at them and the people she might have infected if she was positive. Yes she was negative but he wasn’t and she still decided it was a risk worth taking as it’s her, she’s special and needs a holiday. It was basically a massive fuck you to the Covid Laws and decency to humankind. Nothing will excuse her for it no amount of “I’m young we make mistakes” that won’t cut it this time when millions are dying a day of this virus.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Still awaiting to hear if that charity she's involved with are going to do anything.
I am surprised that the charity has not made any move to act in some way as she knowingly engaged in behaviour that put people’s lives at risk! Who would want to be associated with someone like that?

KINGAA

VIP Member

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.
So the option was $12000 fine or 9 months in jail, I guess the man who went out for Fanta couldn’t afford $12000 and had to take the jail option.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I hope they really do make an example of her, she’s not a big celeb, so doubt she’d have tonnes of money to pay her way out of this, especially considering the kind of riches/celebs Barbadians are used to dealing with.
On a side note, why is it just her we’re hearing about being at court though? Surely her boyfriend is up for the high jump too, especially seeing as though he’s the one who actually had COVID. Is it because he’s a total non celeb??
I reckon the fact that she tested negative will be a get out for her, they’ll somehow be able to argue that she was free to leave because she didn’t have COVID, it was just him that should have stayed
Sounds like it can quite serious for her, but at least she is still enjoying the sun. As for the boyfriend, he is in an isolation facility so that’s probably why he has not appeared in court with her. She knowingly cut off the red bands when having been in contact with someone positive so she could have been a carrier.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
My husband got an unsolicited WhatsApp from a friend last night. It was full of naked pictures of her, including one of her using her rampant rabbit.

dont feel sorry for her after the COVID thing but that doing the round is shit.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

It's her own shop, Mimi Boutique
It’s financed and owned by her mother. The fact she is a Company Director is probably a very generous gesture from her mother. Her family are incredibly generous to her and nice people I might add. It’s shameful what she has done to her family name by her antics. The reason I think this is because her mother is an experienced and successful businesswoman before and after her success on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Zara hasn’t got the fortitude, charm or intelligence to start a business from scratch, maintain it and push it further singlehandedly. Correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am

I'm sorry but having sex on a vapid TV program marks you out as a very reckless person be you male/female or any shade inbetween. It shows that you have no self-respect for your family let alone yourself. She is horrendous and is lucky to have her mother's money behind her because I can't think of many companies that would want to offer her a job that would involve any kind of trust. She's nasty simple as.

Right. And what about HIM? Or is it all on her?

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of him - has he broken any Covid rules? Was he Mr UK at the time? I agree that how women act v. men is still skewed but that's that and there's no point pretending otherwise. This thread is about her and her actions and her cretinous current boyfriend. I understand where you are coming from but hey ho. She's appeared in court for her actions and lost a beauty queen title for her actions - her actions - no-one else's.

This thread is about HER and the losing the beauty crown is a part of her life. He is nothing to do with Covid as it wasn't around when they hooked up.

Rita.

VIP Member
Right. And what about HIM? Or is it all on her?
The issue wasn't that she was a female having sex on telly - it was that she was Miss GB specifically. Pageants have all sorts of rules regarding what makes you a suitable title holder and she would have known that going in. Pageant girls know the drill.

Ccc82

That’s what she was supposed to be doing.
They were staying at Sugar Bay, and left their rooms to head back to the UK. I’m guessing Sugar Bay then banned them as apparently she’s been “holed up” at the Hilton.
neither of these hotels are anything flash, well not for Barbados standards anyway. They’re definitely the cheaper end of the market
Nice enough to put up with to avoid a year in jail for breaking the rules! :ROFLMAO: Absolute madness to try and dodge quarantine.

Hopefully she’ll be punished, the Dubai lot should take notice.

VIP Member
I’m puzzled! The boyfriend has only been fined £3000 and no jail time when HE was the one who had tested positive! Also, his lawyer asked for him to be ‘treated differently because he was a “simple guy” who owns a small demolition company and earns £450/week. Simple = stupid, yes. Yet he was going to pay £300/night for the hotel? How was the magistrate taken in by this baloney?

I’m sure they struck a deal to leave the country immediately to avoid jail time. She claimed she needed to come back because of all the charities she supports. Anyone know which ones they are?
Yep, it's confusing and insulting, check out Zara's Twitter for charities she's involved in but I will bet they will drop her.

The irony is that on her social media "Be Kind" is mentioned on her pages, she wasn't being kind when try to escape the country with her infected boyfriend.

She will now realise the wrath she escaped from Bajans has been waiting for her right here in Blighty! She will soon be on another holiday saying she HAD to escape the trolls on social media!
Who call her a terrorist, I swear, promise!! I checked and I was shocked!

liar liar

VIP Member
Again, I just don't get it when what they did was so much more wicked than the bloke who just went out to buy Fanta. How to the courts justify these absurd decisions?
The guy who went and bought the Fanta was Jamaican. They couldn't care less about their own kind just the tourists. Barbados is a horrible place unless you actually get out of the tourist areas. Don't forget it is the American equivalent of Ibiza/Majorca.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I expect her to get a huge fine and prison sentence. If they don't make an example of her then other chancers will try their luck and they won't want that.