Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Passed by and saw this thread and some interesting and insightful comments. To add my 5 eggs so to speak .... the fine I was shocked by how small it was in terms of the expected verdict predicted and hoped for by some. However small as it may be it is still a criminal record against her. Still a court appearance against her. No doubt every time she travels in the future there will be a electronic mark against her passport. Entering a country or applying for a visa or if in the future she applies for dual citizenship or a residency permit. It will go against her for the rest of her life. Over a certain period of time that might relax but it will never go away. That’s the tragedy of the mistakes that young woman has made through sheer selfishness and lack of accountability. She comes from a good family too. I think comments made about her family in the press are uncalled for because they are not bad people in my opinion at least. Sadly children do stupid things even at her age where you think she should know better by now at 24 or 25. But her sense of entitlement and the potential risk of endangering somebody or a plane load of people’s lives is where the line is drawn so to speak. I think for Barbados to be pontificating about making her an example, well they fucked up on that royally because fining her that much money is not making an example of her it’s making a mockery out of their own statements and judiciary and moral system that they made very clear would be honoured. They can send a man to prison for less than her actions but fine her. Either the full story is not given or they’ve back-pedalled on their own views. Her boyfriend should be held accountable too both of them should have been. They chose to go to Barbados. They were not summoned by law to go nor have a pressing emergency issue to go. It was two fingers up to the world on her and the boyfriend’s part. Not even her statements or any statements made in the future will change anything or make her look better. The best thing she can do is go home, stay home, abide by the law and start behaving like an intelligent, thoughtful person and start living with some humility. It’s one thing saying as she said after degrading herself on national television that she makes mistakes etc etc but most learn from them especially something as extreme as that was. I say serious because she lost her Miss GB title then proceeded to make it worse for herself by treating the Loose Women and the next winner and speaking to them as if they were shit. If she isn’t going to learn from this she’ll have no hope. Maybe she will. Hopefully she will show her family, their name and reputation some respect and her fellow people that she goes near by abiding the laws. Also judging by her incessant mouthing off, less gob more action but I doubt the latter as many suspect she’ll milk the publicity for all its worth, I could be and hopefully am wrong
You make a good point about the mark on her passport for future travel. I had forgotten about how rude and unpleasant she was to the young woman who inherited her tarnished Miss GB crown. Personally, I think she is simply a spoilt little madam who cries to mummy when things go wrong. No doubt mummy paid the fine and put up the bail as I'm quite sure wearing a few cheap bikinis and cover-ups doesn't generate much income. She'll probably got the Only Fans route but I don't think she's popular at all anyway.

Two more UK peeps in court today in Barbados - odd couple - sound like swingers and he dresses like a complete knob.

Reactions: 6

Ccc82

Wow I’d be upset if I was the man who popped out for a Fanta!!

A year was a bit extreme but a few months would have been appropriate.

• Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
I hope they make an example of her, it was disgusting what her and her boyfriend did. Imagine putting a whole plane load of people at risk like that, shocking. Selfish bastards!

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I totally agree i hope they throw the book at her. I'm absolutely sick to death of all these "celebs" and "influencers" thinking the rules don't apply to them. Its sickening what they're getting away with and I'm honestly appalled how tf zara thought that what was she was doing is OK its absolutely inexcusable

Reactions: 5

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING!

So much for making an example of her.

Piss is boiling!🤬🤬
Yes that is just the cost of one holiday (if that) when people could have lost their lives! Hopefully for a while she will remember the fear she felt while waiting for her court date and not do anything stupid for a while. She should not be entertained with media and tv show interviews. THAT will hurt her more!😡

• Angry
She threw herself under it by having sex on national television. I quote her from her PR disaster of an interview on Loose Women “this isn’t the 1950s” Sherrie Hewson retorted “it isn’t about being in the 1950s it’s about having self respect” even her own mother told her don’t do it and she said herself that she had disappointed her and gone against her wise advice. She makes choices she reaps the consequences as do we all in life. Everything has a consequence and how we handle those consequences is essential on coping through bad times but worse when it is brought upon yourself. You’d think after that disaster she would have learned and started living with some humility. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is a spoilt brat who’s family lovely as they are and extremely hard working too I might add, have given her so much privilege and opportunities she has stuck two fingers up at them and the people she might have infected if she was positive. Yes she was negative but he wasn’t and she still decided it was a risk worth taking as it’s her, she’s special and needs a holiday. It was basically a massive fuck you to the Covid Laws and decency to humankind. Nothing will excuse her for it no amount of “I’m young we make mistakes” that won’t cut it this time when millions are dying a day of this virus.

Sorry, I respectfully disagree. Yes, having sex on national TV is ill advised at best, but a woman's sexual activity and proclivities are irrelevant to their careers (unless they're doing something illegal of course). The whole beauty pageant thing is fucking antiquated anyway.

& I finished by saying I now think she's a cunt so not sure why you're saying 'nothing will excuse' her behaviour as I didn't suggest otherwise, she is a selfish cunt.

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Was just searching for a thread for her! Disgusting behaviour, hope she gets punished as she deserves

Penguin86

VIP Member
I hope they really do make an example of her, she’s not a big celeb, so doubt she’d have tonnes of money to pay her way out of this, especially considering the kind of riches/celebs Barbadians are used to dealing with.
On a side note, why is it just her we’re hearing about being at court though? Surely her boyfriend is up for the high jump too, especially seeing as though he’s the one who actually had COVID. Is it because he’s a total non celeb??
I reckon the fact that she tested negative will be a get out for her, they’ll somehow be able to argue that she was free to leave because she didn’t have COVID, it was just him that should have stayed
That argument wont stand because she was with someone who was positive

liar liar

VIP Member
Agreed 👍 this should be interesting..

A 4000 fine??? For endangering how many lives?!
Totally ridiculous and the b/f is still in jail lol! If I was BA or Virgin I would refuse to let her fly... she can make her own way back via the US.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
They need to make an example of her. There have already been photos this week in the press of her biding her time in a hotel whilst her boyfriend is still in prison. I hope she gets the full detention and fine. We need similar rules here

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t understand why his fine was even less than hers even though he was the one with the covid positive test out of the pair of them

Reactions: 4

VIP Member
A year was a bit extreme but a few months would have been appropriate.
A year would have been VERY appropriate.

So what happens now? what will happen to her when/if she gets back to England?

Last edited:
Her family should cut her off or she'll just keep abusing their decency and trampling on the rest of the world to get what she wants. For someone like Zara it might be a worst punishment than jail to no longer have the safety of mum and dad.

I think having sex on TV is about as manky as you can get in this day and age, and sends a worrying message out. I think revoking her title was correct.

Why didn't he lose his job? Lose endorsements? I'm sorry but that is blatant misogyny. Why is the bloke free to go about his business while the woman is slut shamed?

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Not that she deserves her own thread but I'm sitting here, coffee in hand waiting for the result
of today's proceedings.
Agreed 👍 this should be interesting..

A 4000 fine??? For endangering how many lives?!

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Sorry, I respectfully disagree. Yes, having sex on national TV is ill advised at best, but a woman's sexual activity and proclivities are irrelevant to their careers (unless they're doing something illegal of course). The whole beauty pageant thing is fucking antiquated anyway.

& I finished by saying I now think she's a cunt so not sure why you're saying 'nothing will excuse' her behaviour as I didn't suggest otherwise, she is a selfish cunt.
I'm sorry but having sex on a vapid TV program marks you out as a very reckless person be you male/female or any shade inbetween. It shows that you have no self-respect for your family let alone yourself. She is horrendous and is lucky to have her mother's money behind her because I can't think of many companies that would want to offer her a job that would involve any kind of trust. She's nasty simple as.

HungarianViszla

Passed by and saw this thread and some interesting and insightful comments. To add my 5 eggs so to speak .... the fine I was shocked by how small it was in terms of the expected verdict predicted and hoped for by some. However small as it may be it is still a criminal record against her. Still a court appearance against her. No doubt every time she travels in the future there will be a electronic mark against her passport. Entering a country or applying for a visa or if in the future she applies for dual citizenship or a residency permit. It will go against her for the rest of her life. Over a certain period of time that might relax but it will never go away. That’s the tragedy of the mistakes that young woman has made through sheer selfishness and lack of accountability. She comes from a good family too. I think comments made about her family in the press are uncalled for because they are not bad people in my opinion at least. Sadly children do stupid things even at her age where you think she should know better by now at 24 or 25. But her sense of entitlement and the potential risk of endangering somebody or a plane load of people’s lives is where the line is drawn so to speak. I think for Barbados to be pontificating about making her an example, well they fucked up on that royally because fining her that much money is not making an example of her it’s making a mockery out of their own statements and judiciary and moral system that they made very clear would be honoured. They can send a man to prison for less than her actions but fine her. Either the full story is not given or they’ve back-pedalled on their own views. Her boyfriend should be held accountable too both of them should have been. They chose to go to Barbados. They were not summoned by law to go nor have a pressing emergency issue to go. It was two fingers up to the world on her and the boyfriend’s part. Not even her statements or any statements made in the future will change anything or make her look better. The best thing she can do is go home, stay home, abide by the law and start behaving like an intelligent, thoughtful person and start living with some humility. It’s one thing saying as she said after degrading herself on national television that she makes mistakes etc etc but most learn from them especially something as extreme as that was. I say serious because she lost her Miss GB title then proceeded to make it worse for herself by treating the Loose Women and the next winner and speaking to them as if they were shit. If she isn’t going to learn from this she’ll have no hope. Maybe she will. Hopefully she will show her family, their name and reputation some respect and her fellow people that she goes near by abiding the laws. Also judging by her incessant mouthing off, less gob more action but I doubt the latter as many suspect she’ll milk the publicity for all its worth, I could be and hopefully am wrong

Last edited:
That's what I was saying. What she did in the LI house was against her contract with Miss GB. But with her it isn't her fault - she's like a feckin' trainee Katie Price.

Oh she has to take accountability. She is 50% responsible for what happened.

& Miss GB is a load of cuntery anyway.