Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
He will probably get charged once he is deemed fit. I don’t think he will get off as lightly as she did as he was the one who, knowingly, placed people’s lives at risk being Covid positive.
Zara got away with a slap on the wrist, after learning that I think he will probably get off with just a fine.

liar liar

VIP Member
Alex Bowen, who she shagged on LI. Why hasn't he lost work? Maybe because it's the age old adage - blokes are studs who get a pat on the back and women are called slags and slut shamed.

Look, I would rather fly to the moon than have sex on telly (chance would be a fine thing). It is extremely unwise. But it takes 2 to tango.
I've never heard of him - has he broken any Covid rules? Was he Mr UK at the time? I agree that how women act v. men is still skewed but that's that and there's no point pretending otherwise. This thread is about her and her actions and her cretinous current boyfriend. I understand where you are coming from but hey ho. She's appeared in court for her actions and lost a beauty queen title for her actions - her actions - no-one else's.

VIP Member
According to the Mail Zara has paid the fine and she's wait for it to clear her bank (I assume they don't accept PayPal :ROFLMAO: )
and is waiting in her £350 a night room. Question is what will she do next? stay and wait for her bloke or come home to
England?

The mail claim
She has seven days to pay the fine, or faces nine-months in prison, and has been released on £7,355 bail.
Another question, will her bloke face charges?

*watch this space*

Elles20

VIP Member
Anyone remember how crazy she was in Love Island? Knew Scott about 2 days and seemed obsessed. Then the whole Miss Britain thing and telling everyone but wanted to keep it a secret?!.. she just seems a bit unhinged.
I've only just started watching love Island series 2. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and can see this already 😂 she doesn't come across very well does she.

VIP Member
There is one small development, it seems Zara's Boyfriend has been released
from the facility he as been in since Dec29th. He still faces prosecution and
the claim is he will not get away with a slap on the wrist. No court date has
been set.

The Story Continues.

VIP Member
At least she is following the advice of her PR to lay low. It must be burning her a s s not to be able to show herself on social media. This will only last u til the boyfriend gets back, then she will be all over social media and the media.
After the Charites she's involved with drop her and she no longer gets freebies, she will be selling the sob story.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Anyone know what time her case is, really interested in this... I think it’s about time these people stopped getting away with what they do!

The issue wasn't that she was a female having sex on telly - it was that she was Miss GB specifically. Pageants have all sorts of rules regarding what makes you a suitable title holder and she would have known that going in. Pageant girls know the drill.

I get that, but why was all the criticism (irrespective of her status) aimed at her when they both chose to have sex on TV?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She seems to have kept her head down since returning to the UK. She's not been selling her story to the press or making social media posts.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
At least she is following the advice of her PR to lay low. It must be burning her a s s not to be able to show herself on social media. This will only last u til the boyfriend gets back, then she will be all over social media and the media.

Ccc82

I presume her partner will be in court as soon as he tests negative.

Silly thing to go and do, it was fairly inevitable she’d get caught. Not sure what the rules are but she could probably have quarantined at a nice hotel in Barbados too.

Very traditional

VIP Member
I was wondering what she'd actually said in court - she could have totally thrown him under the bus and said he Cut his band off and that she had no choice but to go with him etc etc 🤷‍♀️

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.
[/QUOTE

It’s financed and owned by her mother. The fact she is a Company Director is probably a very generous gesture from her mother. Her family are incredibly generous to her and nice people I might add. It’s shameful what she has done to her family name by her antics. The reason I think this is because her mother is an experienced and successful businesswoman before and after her success on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Zara hasn’t got the fortitude, charm or intelligence to start a business from scratch, maintain it and push it further singlehandedly. Correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am
Ah yes, perhaps I could have worded it better, I know it's the family business. I was responding to someone saying she was advertising someone's stuff.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

So she didn't have to leave and put herself first. The boyfriend should get shut of her. Imagine being with someone for years and leaving them alone abroad through choice.