Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the sheer amount of ad’s she is now doing . How boring and regimental her Instagram is ! It is literally the same re worded crap every single day. With the big fake smile , talking through her teeth and nasal voice .

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the sheer amount of ad’s she is now doing . How boring and regimental her Instagram is ! It is literally the same re worded crap every single day. With the big fake smile , talking through her teeth and nasal voice .
Omg yes! That talk is so put on! Literally boring as hell! Every day we get a run down of her day.. school run, homeschooling ruby, housework and washing then be the perfect mother with sensory play and glitter everywhere 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s brought the crocodile tears out on her stories, I just can’t sympathise with her knowing all the things she does, when she said she felt really lonely and lockdown was getting to her it just seemed all fake as it was only earlier in the week she was doing all the swipe ups of the day and getting gifted stuff, I think that she’s heard some home truths as another poster said above and wasn’t happy about it and is trying to backtrack

Reactions: 3
She’s brought the crocodile tears out on her stories, I just can’t sympathise with her knowing all the things she does, when she said she felt really lonely and lockdown was getting to her it just seemed all fake as it was only earlier in the week she was doing all the swipe ups of the day and getting gifted stuff, I think that she’s heard some home truths as another poster said above and wasn’t happy about it and is trying to backtrack
Totally is fake. She made a video of herself crying ages ago about her spots or something. Can't abide it when Instagrammers come on their videos to cry. If you was reduced to tears it would of come out before a video. You don't go oh I feel sad I'll let it out later when I post yet another pointless post about my daily chores which funnily enough is just normal life it's nothing interesting to share. She's looking for attention and then will do a post later thanking everyone for 'recieving so many lovely messages' from worried followers and to reassure them she's now all fine it was all a blip and she's getting back to 'soaking every minute up with her children'

Don’t worry she will do a movie night just her and the kids , captain gormless will be in his cupboard . Gaming like a prepubescent teen. And then she will sort the kids , the house , the dog , the nursery run, do a work out and solve world hunger . And then do a swipe up asking which AD is more boring and less relevant to us mere followers. While everyone tells her how amazing she is .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having a day off from the boring same stories today. Still got. SOAKING IT ALL UP in ha ha .
bet the girls have played , she’s gave them all the paint and brushes in the house. They have got it everywhere but it’s fine , it’s great because they are making memories . She’s been for a walk , made tea and thrown her 4 th child some sausage rolls in the cupboard .

soak it allllllllll up .

• Haha
Having a day off from the boring same stories today. Still got. SOAKING IT ALL UP in ha ha .
bet the girls have played , she’s gave them all the paint and brushes in the house. They have got it everywhere but it’s fine , it’s great because they are making memories . She’s been for a walk , made tea and thrown her 4 th child some sausage rolls in the cupboard .

soak it allllllllll up .
She literally soaks up everything. Do you reckon when she turns the camera off she's like bleeping kids doing my bleeping head in 🤣 it's exasperating it really is. No mum enjoys every minute of parenting and it's unrealistic to make out they do. Have you seen Tom's 'gamesroom' has had a make over? I'm sorry but my husband is with me to be a husband and a father to our children and with us both working full time and kids to deal with in the evening he wouldn't have time to play games.... Nor would I let him because he is a father and that is his responsibility. I mean yes now and again when the children are in bed but bugger me he is in it all the time whilst she's prancing around being mary poppins soaking up the time cleaning up paint spillages and doing everything. At no point does she end every disaster with "it's ok tomorrow's a new day" she will end it like most parents do... Swearing under their breath and whilst wishing the time be their bed time cus you've had an enough for one day 🤣

Surely her followers who are mums or dads must know that she doesn’t show the ‘real’ side of parenthood, such as the days when your wishing it was bedtime and when the kids are playing up big time or the days where everything just seems to be going wrong? What she shows is just so fake and I really hope her followers don’t feel tit because they aren’t like her

Or when you give the kids fish fingers and mash for tea . Get them in bed and order a pizza . She’s such a billy bullshitter. Just admit it you do what the rest of us do and mutter for fucks sake under your breath, when you finally sit down to eat and they ask for yet another snack .

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to her and toms q and a on her youtube channel? Why kind of questions did everyone ask?

Has anyone seen her stories between yesterday and today? She’s telling everyone how red her nipples are, her temperature, that she’s on antibiotics, that she’s very hot and to top it all off she’s asked if she can do the school run in her bra

But the bit that’s made me laugh the most is when she said on the post about the gifted toy that to make her feel better she’s going to sit and look at pictures of her kids 😂

Reactions: 3
Or the part she felt guilty for laying down where possible.
Zara you dont need to be 'perfect' all the time . You are ill take some time for you. Sit down and look after you take it easy and maybe get that man child of yours to help

Or the part she felt guilty for laying down where possible.
Zara you dont need to be 'perfect' all the time . You are ill take some time for you. Sit down and look after you take it easy and maybe get that man child of yours to help
He’s dropped the antibiotics off that’s his good deed of the week now . He will be home soon in his sound proof cupboard , wondering why the ceilings haven’t been swept and the grass mowed . While demanding chicken nuggets and sausages rolls. And leaving a trail of jizzy tissues for her to clean up in morning .

Reactions: 5
She didn't feel guilty. Again... It's for the comments. Oh I hope you are better really soon don't worry hun you're allowed an off day take care. Ya know..that sort of anyone stuff from the other 'mumm bloggers'

Also... Am I the only one who can't stand it when people say mumma instead of mum on instagram? "You got this mumma " "you're doing a great job mumma" seriously what the hell is that all about?