Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just who does this twit think she is, posting 5 things to make an impact to help the planet.

HEY ZANNA YOU twit, YOU FORGOT NUMBER 6, STOP bleeping FLYING EVERY MONTH,

She is insufferable 🤮
Unbelievable.

Helpful tip number 1 is buy less stuff.
Unless it's plane tickets for Zanny and Steph, the Chuckle Sisters
Or Z's own merch of course!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she honestly preaching at people to buy less stuff when for the past two weeks she’s done nothing other than promote her ludicrously expensive swimwear, her ebooks and the pricey probiotic/vitamins for her hundreds of thousands of followers to buy?!

Reactions: 5
All quiet from Zanny chops this evening whilst she is flying across the world (again)!
I see a couple of people have called her out on her last post about flying. Bet she delates their comments when she lands.

She'll pop up again tomorrow with her awful gummy smile with the other dumb little girl jumping around with her arse out by her side. 🤮

Reactions: 3
All quiet from Zanny chops this evening whilst she is flying across the world (again)!
I see a couple of people have called her out on her last post about flying. Bet she delates their comments when she lands.

She'll pop up again tomorrow with her awful gummy smile with the other dumb little girl jumping around with her arse out by her side. 🤮
Yeah, bet this will be gone by the morning ...
C144D9CA-6634-4C1F-BDDE-876EF34BAEA2.jpeg

Unbelievable.

Helpful tip number 1 is buy less stuff.
Unless it's plane tickets for Zanny and Steph, the Chuckle Sisters
Or Z's own merch of course!
I cannot tell you how angry her conflicting message gets me. Buy less stuff when 80% of her content is encouraging people to buy her stuff because it’s bleeping sustainable. She is a sub-human money grabbing opportunist. But, I’m even more angry at the swathes of morons who buy into her shite!!!! Makes my blood boil. Hope she has a tit holiday the hypocritical world raping twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Surely one of her 3 assistants would be on comment deleting duty?
She's on a much needed holiday, it's now the middle of January after all!

At least she can land to the news of David Attenborough's climate crisis moment declaration.
Thanks so much for your ongoing contribution to that one Zanny.

Reactions: 2
Yep, she’s deleted this comment so here it is again for anyone who has missed it. And this on the day her beloved David Attenborough is banging on about the arrival of the moment of crisis. Nice move taking yet another long haul flight hypocrite. She’s gonna squeeze in as many as she can before the number of flights one can take per year is restricted ....
2EE58E90-DC97-487D-A875-BCA6BF1945FC.jpeg

She’s disgusting!

Yep, she’s deleted this comment so here it is again for anyone who has missed it. And this on the day her beloved David Attenborough is banging on about the arrival of the moment of crisis. Nice move taking yet another long haul flight hypocrite. She’s gonna squeeze in as many as she can before the number of flights one can take per year is restricted ....
View attachment 72638
She’s disgusting!
Yep was just about to post the same thing, this morning she had 130 comments, now only 81 so the b***h has been busy.

Hard to believe that so many think the sun shines out her arse, how can they be so dumb.

Yep was just about to post the same thing, this morning she had 130 comments, now only 81 so the b***h has been busy.

Hard to believe that so many think the sun shines out her arse, how can they be so dumb.
She would be first one to rage about thought police fasicm (quite rightly), but doesn't see that she is doing exactly the same as dictators. She is rejecting any conversation against her brand, deletes any critiscm, and surrounds herself with yes men. Been a long time since I studied history, but I'm pretty certain that totalitarian states rely on this heavily edited propaganda.
*Please excuse my spelling I am dyslexic and trying not to rely on spell checker*

Reactions: 4
View attachment 72638
She’s disgusting!
So weird, it’s not as though the comment was rude or aggressive, just seems like a genuine question

Very odd to not be dressed in second hand clothing for a post like that.

Secondly... shouldn’t that jumper be declared #kindlygifted? Naughty naughty Zanna! It is well known Sezanne shower influencers with stuff.

She obviously did not want to draw attention to her #kindlygifted consumer lifestyle in the copy of such a preachy post. Hypocrisy at its finest again.

Last edited:
long time lurker, first time poster but considering I have been blocked for what I can only assume is LIKING the above instagram comment....I am kind of lost for words as to how someone can expect to operate both in the public eye and as a business but be so afraid of conversation and critique.

I used to really love her stuff but the refusal to accept her air miles make her carbon footprint infinitely worse than that of an everyday person she is encouraging to "make small changes" and go plant based makes her content so unauthentic. She could easily play the "no one is perfect" card if people were criticising her for going on an annual summer holiday and maybe a long weekend here and there. Not flying to bloody Cape Town at the drop of a hat cause a volcano erupted in the Philippines. You just can't engage in that sort of behaviour and expect to be respected as a credible voice in the climate conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ummmmm, I wonder if the hypocrite will put this in her SA travel guide?
Stupid ignorant little girl Steph posted this, I wonder in what way did she mean, I think I can guess, as a very odd thing to say otherwise. Typical little girl comment, they are both so ignorant.

Great advert for SA aren't you both.

Attachments

50 deleted (negative) comments out of 130.... that’s quite a good percentage of followers having something negative to say! 🤔

Ummmmm, I wonder if the hypocrite will put this in her SA travel guide?
Stupid ignorant little girl Steph posted this, I wonder in what way did she mean, I think I can guess, as a very odd thing to say otherwise. Typical little girl comment, they are both so ignorant.

Great advert for SA aren't you both.
They are both so incredibly ignorant with zero respect or understanding of what message they are sending out.

They are both so incredibly ignorant with zero respect or understanding of what message they are sending out.
Not defending her at ALL but SA can be relatively dangerous for two females travelling especially these two dimwits (used to live there) BUT you’re right, any person who is a) decent and intelligent and b) wanting to promote themselves as a travel blogger should have the sense to phrase that differently. Perhaps use as an opportunity to say no, it’s not that bad or raise the question of solo travelling and females travelling to certain places that may be misunderstood?

So London to NZ return is 23,000 miles. Taking someone with you makes it 46,000.

London to the Phillipines and back is 14,000.

But eating meat for a year is the equivalent of flying 4,000 miles.

And Zanna has the nerve to preach about reusable coffee cups, tote bags and eating plant based? She can do one.

(And yes, every little bit does help but at some point you need to practice what you preach... )
Oooh, I would have loved to number crunch this.... If I could be arsed I’d go back and list all her flights last year, work out the mileage, and from that, work out how many veggie peoples efforts have been wiped out by her excessive and indulgent travelling. 4000 miles per vegetarian, that’s a lot of people’s hard work down the drain. Thanks Zanna! 👍

long time lurker, first time poster but considering I have been blocked for what I can only assume is LIKING the above instagram comment....I am kind of lost for words as to how someone can expect to operate both in the public eye and as a business but be so afraid of conversation and critique.

I used to really love her stuff but the refusal to accept her air miles make her carbon footprint infinitely worse than that of an everyday person she is encouraging to "make small changes" and go plant based makes her content so unauthentic. She could easily play the "no one is perfect" card if people were criticising her for going on an annual summer holiday and maybe a long weekend here and there. Not flying to bloody Cape Town at the drop of a hat cause a volcano erupted in the Philippines. You just can't engage in that sort of behaviour and expect to be respected as a credible voice in the climate conversation.
I also liked that comment and found myself blocked this morning, it was not an aggressive comment but genuinely asking her about what her attitude is - she only wants to surround herself in a bubble of people who like her and refusing to listen to any criticism when she is so desperate for engagement and likes is pathetic.

50 deleted (negative) comments out of 130.... that’s quite a good percentage of followers having something negative to say! 🤔
I think she also deleted anyone that liked the posts, 😂 😂 she is such a twit. Loves to hear her own voice, and talk to her phone, but can't abide anyone that dares dislike any of her crap that she spouts.

Stephs just as bad, she blocked me for liking a post that didn't lock her deformed arse.

Not defending her at ALL but SA can be relatively dangerous for two females travelling especially these two dimwits (used to live there) BUT you’re right, any person who is a) decent and intelligent and b) wanting to promote themselves as a travel blogger should have the sense to phrase that differently. Perhaps use as an opportunity to say no, it’s not that bad or raise the question of solo travelling and females travelling to certain places that may be misunderstood?
Exactly, but as we all know Steph isn't the brightest of people, she doesn't think before she talks her crap, she was probably in her jumping around, giggling look at me me me mode (99%of the time) when she wrote it, so dumb it's scarey.

Last edited:
I also liked that comment and found myself blocked this morning, it was not an aggressive comment but genuinely asking her about what her attitude is - she only wants to surround herself in a bubble of people who like her and refusing to listen to any criticism when she is so desperate for engagement and likes is pathetic.
So let me get this right, she even blocks people who likes questioning comments. Jeez, she must have an incredibly delicate ego. GOOD!

Oops, here’s another 3 about to get blocked. I think between us all we should be vigilant now and try to publish all the negative comments here. At least make sure some of these people have a voice ....
148F7593-8568-4EC0-9162-DE30C5873777.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.