Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought
Also love how shocked she was to be invited to dinner with ants family
I thought that to, obviously is a very rare occasion. Don't blame them for not wanting her in their home, maybe they are HONEST working people & feel uncomfortable having a con women in their home, let alone dating their son.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there such thing as too much content? already since Christmas there has been enough content for at least a month, I just think she needs to slow down!

Over Christmas I barely had a min to myself to indulge in Instagram Blog posts , set goals, even think about New Years.

And already she’s getting overwhelmed about the amount she has on.... but if she spread her posts maybe even just like 2 a week she’d be more incontrol.

I feel influencers aren’t influencing anymore they are a slave to their following ..trying to please everyone rather than just smashing what they were doing well already which is why we followed in the first place.

Also where Zanna has pivoted she’s created a circle that bites her on the ass if everything wasn’t so extreme it would be ok.... for example she’s always been beach clean and save the ocean which is great and you wouldn’t moan about her travel for that... BUT then being all ‘ sustainable eco warrior do what I do’ she let open the flood gates to pissing off everyone with flights!

It’s just annoying now, everyone has lost their authenticity.... it’s draining ... oh it’s so hard being a travel blogger... oh it’s so hard being sustainable ... it’s so hard being a fashion .... you get me

Reactions: 6
I thought that to, obviously is a very rare occasion. Don't blame them for not wanting her in their home, maybe they are HONEST working people & feel uncomfortable having a con women in their home, let alone dating their son.
There’s obviously some family tension there, Ant’s comment about finally having the invite. She’s probably bugged him to spend more time with them even though he knows they don’t like her :ROFLMAO:

Is there such thing as too much content? already since Christmas there has been enough content for at least a month, I just think she needs to slow down!

Over Christmas I barely had a min to myself to indulge in Instagram Blog posts , set goals, even think about New Years.

And already she’s getting overwhelmed about the amount she has on.... but if she spread her posts maybe even just like 2 a week she’d be more incontrol.

I feel influencers aren’t influencing anymore they are a slave to their following ..trying to please everyone rather than just smashing what they were doing well already which is why we followed in the first place.

Also where Zanna has pivoted she’s created a circle that bites her on the ass if everything wasn’t so extreme it would be ok.... for example she’s always been beach clean and save the ocean which is great and you wouldn’t moan about her travel for that... BUT then being all ‘ sustainable eco warrior do what I do’ she let open the flood gates to pissing off everyone with flights!

It’s just annoying now, everyone has lost their authenticity.... it’s draining ... oh it’s so hard being a travel blogger... oh it’s so hard being sustainable ... it’s so hard being a fashion .... you get me
I agree, she seems a bit manic - posting tons of stories and then another story a few hours later defending why she posted the original thing. Maybe some anxiety for whether she can actually hang on and achieve any *goals* for 2020!

Reactions: 3

Her ethos is definitely quantity over quality. She’s like a desperate child grasping for attention. The content is repetitive and boring. She has a very limited imagination and it shows in the constant babble of trying to sell something. She does all this travel and there is absolutely zero result from it. Her travel advice and recommendations can be found on hundreds of other sites, it’s never anything new. There’s no insight.
I found the one picture she posted from being at Ant‘s home so patronising, a bleeping picture of a fly net over the food ffs 🙄 No wonder they don’t invite her, all she probably talks about is herself, her businesses, her blog, her travels, self important, righteous self. Just do everyone a favour Zanna, your content is of no value, get off my internet!

Someone said Ant looks like her little brother LOL, also, she just copied Dr Josh on insta about her coffee thoughts on new years resolution, cant make this tit up lol, such a fraud in everyway possible

Reactions: 4
She’s panicking about her following count dropping. Not increasing is one thing but reducing is a whole other problem. Topping up by buying 500 followers here and there is only ever going to be a sticking plaster.

Reactions: 2
Hey don’t know if any of you guys are new here, but do you know Zanna’s bf is shorter than her?

If you didn’t know, she’s made a brand new post to tell you that fact and how unbothered she is by it, despite the number of previous times she feels she needs to mention this information. Glad we are all up to date now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey don’t know if any of you guys are new here, but do you know Zanna’s bf is shorter than her?

If you didn’t know, she’s made a brand new post to tell you that fact and how unbothered she is by it, despite the number of previous times she feels she needs to mention this information. Glad we are all up to date now.
She does these posts every few months LOL, she even says she gets stopped in coffee shops and mums ask her for advice as their daughters are tall too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone said Ant looks like her little brother LOL, also, she just copied Dr Josh on insta about her coffee thoughts on new years resolution, cant make this tit up lol, such a fraud in everyway possible
She has almost copied him verbatim. It also looks from her comment that she’s having a little dig at him about shaming people for their practices. She basically preys on people with insecurities, flogging her healthy lifestyle, exercise plans and plant based food evangelically, which is basically what he’s calling out as utter bullshit! You’re days of being seen as offering valuable nutrition and exercise advice are numbered. Morally bankrupt!

Definitely think Zanny Chops is reading here, the last paragraph.

Zanna we will continue calling you out on your lies & greedy ways, and shaming you on your approach, as you know full well what you are doing, you are conning your followers, you are a liar, you are a Hypocrite, an spoilt entitled women, you do women no favors at all.

I and others on here have posted on your page asking questions of you and the 2456754 flights you take each year we get blocked within minutes, you cannot take criticism, you are a nasty individual. The sooner others wake up to your lies the better.

Attachments

• Heart
Definitely think Zanny Chops is reading here, the last paragraph.

Zanna we will continue calling you out on your lies & greedy ways, and shaming you on your approach, as you know full well what you are doing, you are conning your followers, you are a liar, you are a Hypocrite, an spoilt entitled women, you do women no favors at all.

I and others on here have posted on your page asking questions of you and the 2456754 flights you take each year we get blocked within minutes, you cannot take criticism, you are a nasty individual. The sooner others wake up to your lies the better.
Bottom line, she’s a con artist!

She’s conveniently conflating “shaming others” for whether they do or don’t set New Years resolutions (really not a thing btw), and calling out the people who ruthlessly capitalise on the January diet/excercise shame culture to line their own pockets.

Ps Hi Zanna 👋

She does these posts every few months LOL, she even says she gets stopped in coffee shops and mums ask her for advice as their daughters are tall too lol
To be fair, she’s 6 ft 2 so it must have been hard growing up to be that tall (I’m 5ft11 and when I was a teenager hated being so giant!) but she should now be comfortable with it. If it was a big deal she would surely go out with a taller guy. My other half is 6ft4 and this was a big thing on my list so each to their own. She just really needs to stop going on about it and making it soo obvious in all the photos when she does that weird open leg pose!

Reactions: 1
She deletes any comment slightly critising her and blocks you straight away so people looking at Zannas profile just read positive stuff about her. Thinking we should use #zannavandijk more on our own posts with our views?? Don’t think she can delete those?

She deletes any comment slightly critising her and blocks you straight away so people looking at Zannas profile just read positive stuff about her. Thinking we should use #zannavandijk more on our own posts with our views?? Don’t think she can delete those?
That is very true. If we post something along the lines of the harmful effects of uneducated and unscrupulous influencers we can tag and hashtag her and there’s nothing she can do about it.

So now she’s donating to the Australia bushfire appeals if you buy her vegan bundle. Bloody hell, trying to profit from utter devastation in Australia is a new low. What is she thinking???

Just catching up on the thread here - when she slashed the price of her book/plan what ever it is, had she ever even sold it for the original price? Because i'm pretty sure if it was never realistically sold at the original price that's not allowed and she should be reported to trading standards.....

So now she’s donating to the Australia bushfire appeals if you buy her vegan bundle. Bloody hell, trying to profit from utter devastation in Australia is a new low. What is she thinking???
This is Zanna though, different rules apply.
Proved us all right, she's all about the money. Just how low can someone go.
All the money she has yet here she is, telling the sheeple to buy her crap so as she can donate to Australia.

Zanna just put your own hand in your own pocket and donate, how about you donate ALL the profit from your crap books, that you are conning your followers to buy.

A new low for you, you really are greedy scum. 🤮

She’s thinking “how can I load my bank account.” That’s it! She jumps on any bandwagon going. She’s never performed a completely selfless act. She did the same with the fires in Brazil. Donation attached to sales. Same with beach clean ups, there’s always a condition attached. You give me your money and I’ll give a tiny percentage away. Look at how good I am. I noticed she follows this guy and comments a lot on his posts but clearly hears nothing he says ....
639933DB-9796-4082-B26D-D3F4136CD059.jpeg

A lot of his posts seem to address just the kind of parasite she is 😂

Reactions: 7
I love him, his page is so refreshing. Not sure if he makes anything from it but there’s not a swipe/gifted/ad to be seen anywhere....too busy actually using his years of studying and helping people...instead of telling people how well you did at studying and fleecing people...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.