Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most popular video by a long shot on YouTube is shallow, calculated, click bait: “five things to avoid for fat loss”. Says it all really.

She is crying because she is being held accountable. Nothing more.

Reactions: 3
Oh god I can't with people taking pictures of themselves crying and posting it. It's beyond cringy.Wtf!! Does anyone here get upset, start to cry, and then think 'I better take a picture to post onto insta'??
I know - WTF. She’s deleted it now but not before I got a screenshot 😂😂 I had a feeling she’d do that!

Reactions: 2
Oh so now she has put #gifted on the advent boxes, body shop one is for sale ladies for us little people for a bargain price of £99.

Thats Bodyshop off my list for gifts this Christmas.

I refuse to support these places that give to Millionaire lying Instagramers.

Oh so now she has put #gifted on the advent boxes, body shop one is for sale ladies for us little people for a bargain price of £99.

Thats Bodyshop off my list for gifts this Christmas.

I refuse to support these places that give to Millionaire lying Instagramers.
So true, if we speak with our purses, maybe they will get the hint that we, their customers, expect more from them in terms of who they use to promote their products. I personally wouldn’t buy anything this hypocrite promoted based on the fact that she is not actually invested in anything she flogs. She has made it so clear that her only interest is self. It’s about time businesses who chose to use influencers should do so with a similar ethos. All the Body Shop has done is prove that they have no idea who Zanna is, she just has follower numbers! Very unethical.

Reactions: 4
Poor sausage has a tropical virus, only seen gp this morning and already confirmed she has chitungunya or whatever disease came up when she decided to google some symptoms and made something up 😂🤦‍♀️

I'm sure it was top of her GP's list of diagnosis. She probably just has bog standard cold but wants to sound fancy

Long time lurker first time poster but what I’ve seen on Facebook today made my eyes roll back so far 😱😱 I joined the “living consciously” Facebook group when I liked Zanna and thought she was doing some good, and there’s now a million comments on there comparing her to some kind of saint

Attachments

• Wow
Poor sausage has a tropical virus, only seen gp this morning and already confirmed she has chitungunya or whatever disease came up when she decided to google some symptoms and made something up 😂🤦‍♀️
I was confused about that too. When I was diagnosed with a tropical virus I had regular blood tests through my GP (this is in London) to rule out anything else, that took probably a week, then I was referred to the tropical diseases hospital in Fitzrovia to investigate/confirm the specific virus. They also let the WHO know as they track outbreaks etc for official records shared globally.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker first time poster but what I’ve seen on Facebook today made my eyes roll back so far 😱😱 I joined the “living consciously” Facebook group when I liked Zanna and thought she was doing some good, and there’s now a million comments on there comparing her to some kind of saint
This is just sickening

I was confused about that too. When I was diagnosed with a tropical virus I had regular blood tests through my GP (this is in London) to rule out anything else, that took probably a week, then I was referred to the tropical diseases hospital in Fitzrovia to investigate/confirm the specific virus. They also let the WHO know as they track outbreaks etc for official records shared globally.
Yeah, as I thought, she’s full of tit. There’s a strict protocol with tropical disease. Whoever that doctor is should be struck off. I believe it’s as someone said, she googled her symptoms and came up with that. Her doctor probs said, yeah there’s a virus going around, you’ll be fine in a week. That wouldn’t sit well with Zanna. She nearly died you know 🙄 I have a theory on that situation in the Maldives. She had become so full of tit it had to be surgically removed 😂

Oh ffs, what is wrong with these plebs! People are so unbelievable gullible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zanna is the admin for this group, so obviously it's her post, trying to get sympathy from somewhere.
She is so far up her own arse, she'll be having a crying fest soon about Tattlers and how we are all trolls blah, blah blah.

Reactions: 1
Wow the irony of someone in a ‘living consciously’ fb group who is blindly supporting a hypocritical eco blogger pushing fast fashion with a carbon footprint higher than 98% of people on the planet.

Zanna is the admin for this group, so obviously it's her post, trying to get sympathy from somewhere.
She is so far up her own arse, she'll be having a crying fest soon about Tattlers and how we are all trolls blah, blah blah.
She’s actually admin, so she could have written that about herself?

Yeah, as I thought, she’s full of tit. There’s a strict protocol with tropical disease. Whoever that doctor is should be struck off. I believe it’s as someone said, she googled her symptoms and came up with that. Her doctor probs said, yeah there’s a virus going around, you’ll be fine in a week. That wouldn’t sit well with Zanna. She nearly died you know 🙄 I have a theory on that situation in the Maldives. She had become so full of tit it had to be surgically removed 😂
My GP was convinced I was having a glandular fever (Epstein Barr virus) relapse - I’d had it 15 years earlier. But I think that was because it was the easiest explanation of my high white blood cell count. I pushed so the doctor realised I’d been in the locality where there was a known outbreak of this particular virus, so I then pushed for a referral to the tropical diseases hospital. The doctor said it was otherwise *possible* to have that virus based on circumstantial evidence (symptoms, blood work and location) — and I think that’s what’s happened to Zanna but she’s decided to turn it into a definitive because it sounded the most dramatic.

Very happy to be corrected but I’m not sure British GPs have the resources to diagnose specific tropical diseases and in such a short time span as she is claiming, based on my own experience. Not the doctor’s fault though, he/she would have been very clear with her.

My GP was convinced I was having a glandular fever (Epstein Barr virus) relapse - I’d had it 15 years earlier. But I think that was because it was the easiest explanation of my high white blood cell count. I pushed so the doctor realised I’d been in the locality where there was a known outbreak of this particular virus, so I then pushed for a referral to the tropical diseases hospital. The doctor said it was otherwise *possible* to have that virus based on circumstantial evidence (symptoms, blood work and location) — and I think that’s what’s happened to Zanna but she’s decided to turn it into a definitive because it sounded the most dramatic.

Very happy to be corrected but I’m not sure British GPs have the resources to diagnose specific tropical diseases and in such a short time span as she is claiming, based on my own experience. Not the doctor’s fault though, he/she would have been very clear with her.
I’m sure her doctor was clear, but of course Zanna would choose the most dramatic suggestion. The sweating and sore joints could be a myriad of things, doctors are not prone to guessing but it may have been one of many suggestions which could be confirmed with tests. They don’t usually guess, and if they do, don’t discuss it with you.

Bit of a lurker, but I got here through googling "Is Zanna a hypocrit.

Anyway, feeling the need to post my thoughts on Zanna.......

She just makes me laugh more than anything. Ultimately becuase she's an attention seeking narcissistic hypocrite.

FYI, bit of background on me - I've used the same gym she did for a while and would witness some of her workouts.

What interested me most though was how she initially transitioned from becoming a PT to the Chelsea lot, to this self styled advocate for plant based eating and sustainability and yet, travels the world at every opportunity, and still tells us all how much damage we're all doing and in turn posts random workouts that don't really achieve much. And yet, somehow she is still getting paid.

I believe ultimately, she is just blessed with a gab. An inane ability to just talk and talk and talk and talk, endlessly!. That's it.

She's not an advocate for strength, health and fitness, nor is she a vegan in the true sense of the word. So what is she exactly then? All she is I think, is a wannabee looking to get paid for travel guides and playing some irrelevant sustainability card to make herself more bankable to equally toxic brands that also are only interested in one thing; making as miuch cash as she can...

All these influencers just crack me up. Chessie King is probably the daftest of them all but lets no go there, here..

Zannas workouts..... when she does post them, are random and basic. She never talks about mobility, stretching and functionality, something a good PT would do. Nor has she never has been able to lift any weights really, I've witnessed her doing seated barbell hip thrusts with what was about 40-50kg in weight including the bar which is lame given the amount of time she had to train; I've seen girls the same weight as her lift, easily, twice that weight. The same goes for all her high rep leg workouts. She doesn't have a butt, nor any muscle on her legs and yet posts videos about "toning" yet there's really no such thing. If you're going to workout, either do so to build a bit of muscle or strength. Definition or toning all comes with it depending on rep ranges, and zanna doesn't seem to have a clue about what these are.

I'd argue she would look the same, if she didn't work out.

One thing that made me laugh a while back, was she posted a vlog on her Canada Goose jacket that she was given but loved wearing. She was getting pulled up on it, because of the companies ethics and the use of fox fur, and her response was to remove the label so it couldn't be identified and yet still wear it. I mean, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ultimately, for someone in her position (Global brand advocate for Adidas along with with working for many other large companies) and she is preaching about sustainability, and how we should use less plastics, become vegans, lower your carbon footprint and yet, she she has travelled to more countries this year than most people will in their lifetimes, and is set to do so well into 2020 and beyond. It's hypocrisy in every sense.

Lewis Hamilton was slated the other week by other F1 drivers for coming out and saying how much we should all be doing to save the planet, and yet he travels the planet weekly, not to mention partakes in a career that is known for it's significantly large carbon footprint. So he was rightly pulled up by others on not being the greatest advocate for sustainability, and Zanna I'm afraid as much as she likes to think she is, simply isn't.

I would like for her to be interviewed live on this at some stage, and someone pulls her up as well as others have done here on her global carbon footprint to date. I suspect, for once in her life, she might actually be speechless.

Ultimately, if she cared about the planet, wanted to be a proper vegan, she would not be travelling, she wouldn't be working with unsustainable brands, nor would she be supporting brands such as Addidas or Apple who are known for their employment of workers in slave labour conditions, and where goods are manufactured in the developing world.. It's as simple as that.

For now I continue to watch and enjoy some of the comments posted her on her, knowing that I wasn't the only one thinking how daft she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
UOTE="idoneitatem, post: 591185, member: 36110"]
Bit of a lurker, but I got here through googling "Is Zanna a hypocrit.

Anyway, feeling the need to post my thoughts on Zanna.......

She just makes me laugh more than anything. Ultimately becuase she's an attention seeking narcissistic hypocrite.

FYI, bit of background on me - I've used the same gym she did for a while and would witness some of her workouts.

What interested me most though was how she initially transitioned from becoming a PT to the Chelsea lot, to this self styled advocate for plant based eating and sustainability and yet, travels the world at every opportunity, and still tells us all how much damage we're all doing and in turn posts random workouts that don't really achieve much. And yet, somehow she is still getting paid.

I believe ultimately, she is just blessed with a gab. An inane ability to just talk and talk and talk and talk, endlessly!. That's it.

She's not an advocate for strength, health and fitness, nor is she a vegan in the true sense of the word. So what is she exactly then? All she is I think, is a wannabee looking to get paid for travel guides and playing some irrelevant sustainability card to make herself more bankable to equally toxic brands that also are only interested in one thing; making as miuch cash as she can...

All these influencers just crack me up. Chessie King is probably the daftest of them all but lets no go there, here..

Zannas workouts..... when she does post them, are random and basic. She never talks about mobility, stretching and functionality, something a good PT would do. Nor has she never has been able to lift any weights really, I've witnessed her doing seated barbell hip thrusts with what was about 40-50kg in weight including the bar which is lame given the amount of time she had to train; I've seen girls the same weight as her lift, easily, twice that weight. The same goes for all her high rep leg workouts. She doesn't have a butt, nor any muscle on her legs and yet posts videos about "toning" yet there's really no such thing. If you're going to workout, either do so to build a bit of muscle or strength. Definition or toning all comes with it depending on rep ranges, and zanna doesn't seem to have a clue about what these are.

I'd argue she would look the same, if she didn't work out.

One thing that made me laugh a while back, was she posted a vlog on her Canada Goose jacket that she was given but loved wearing. She was getting pulled up on it, because of the companies ethics and the use of fox fur, and her response was to remove the label so it couldn't be identified and yet still wear it. I mean, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ultimately, for someone in her position (Global brand advocate for Adidas along with with working for many other large companies) and she is preaching about sustainability, and how we should use less plastics, become vegans, lower your carbon footprint and yet, she she has travelled to more countries this year than most people will in their lifetimes, and is set to do so well into 2020 and beyond. It's hypocrisy in every sense.

Lewis Hamilton was slated the other week by other F1 drivers for coming out and saying how much we should all be doing to save the planet, and yet he travels the planet weekly, not to mention partakes in a career that is known for it's significantly large carbon footprint. So he was rightly pulled up by others on not being the greatest advocate for sustainability, and Zanna I'm afraid as much as she likes to think she is, simply isn't.

I would like for her to be interviewed live on this at some stage, and someone pulls her up as well as others have done here on her global carbon footprint to date. I suspect, for once in her life, she might actually be speechless.

Ultimately, if she cared about the planet, wanted to be a proper vegan, she would not be travelling, she wouldn't be working with unsustainable brands, nor would she be supporting brands such as Addidas or Apple who are known for their employment of workers in slave labour conditions, and where goods are manufactured in the developing world.. It's as simple as that.

For now I continue to watch and enjoy some of the comments posted her on her, knowing that I wasn't the only one thinking how daft she is.
[/QUOTE]
Bravo! What an eloquent post. Couldn't agree more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.