Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think they are all in an Instagram 'pod', agreeing to like and comment on each other's posts. It's a thing apparently.
And if you notice a lot of them have banker boyfriends which is possibly why they can afford to have no or part time job while living in central London flats or large houses in Surrey

Reactions: 20

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I asked about her cat allergies and have been blocked 😆😆😆. I asked nicely and yet she sees this as a threat and blocks me. She really is immature isn’t she?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hc68759

VIP Member
If she was a “fiercely independent and self sufficient woman” she wouldn’t cry most days about “adulting”.

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
No way is the south of England running out of rescue cats 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is her gearing up to excuse buying an expensive breed because “they WANTED to rescue but there were none”

• Angry

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Her stories today have been so so cringy 🙈

Guyssss can you imagine being so WiLD and KoOkY that you still dance around your kitchen at 28 years old oh my dayyyssss
I've just noticed she has a story highlight called 'Weirdo 2.0' and it's the most cringe inducing thing ever I could only stomach watching 2 or 3 of them before I had to stop, she tries SO hard to be qUiRkY but still has the personality of a wooden spoon

• Haha
Poor little Ant at the end of his little tether 🤣
It's so stressful coming back from the Maldives to a little shoddy work on your 1.7m house 🙄 oh do fuck off Zambia

• Haha

Javman

If she gets a cat you can guarantee she'll set up an insta account for it to try and blag more stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick

K-Dog

When you think of the type of content she could do, she has so many options she's just not bothered. One of the reasons I first followed her was because I liked her 'What I Eat in a Day' videos (back before everything she ate was a ready meal) and as someone who dabbles with food videos she could do so many different challenges - an 'eating like - insert YouTuber here - for a day', 'Only eating pink food for a day etc etc

I've watched so many interesting and amusing videos from similar content creators to her that I've realised how stale her content is
Don't judge me but I actually purchased her first e-book Eat More Plants - mainly to support her as I was a very loyal follower and enjoyed her content. I'm an avid cook so the things in her book were way to simple and generic for me that I only made one thing (In the boredom of NZ's lockdown). It blows my mind that she doesn't utilise her Instagram and YouTube to promote her books by actually cooking her recipes. I have seen her cook one thing from it - smoky beans (lol). It's now glaringly obvious that she doesn't cook (just reheats All Plants) and used a ghost writer, otherwise she'd be cooking and showing it off left, right and centre - right?

I sent her a message last year when she asked for content ideas (yes, I fell for that line) and gave her an insight in to what followers and her audience wants to see. I said: live follow along cooking from your ebook, pantry organisation (lame for some but I love that shit), bulk eco store 'grocery shop with me' type vlog etc what I would have thought was on brand for her, and quite popular on YouTube. She responded and said great ideas, i'll do that but hasn't done any of the such. She doesnt give a shit what we want. She just profits off us, gets gifted her whole life it seems and then puts all her followers/country people at risk by swanning about in plain ignorance (read: arrogance) - nice show of appreciation!!

Being an eco-warrior, plant-based eater, conscious traveler isn't actually hard Zanna - especially in your privileged position. You have let down your followers who engaged in your content and bought your products, by misleading us to believe you actually gave a shite about the planet and those living on it!

**edit to say I just remembered she did to a live lockdown cook with me in the old flat, but it was all gifted groceries and someone else's recipe - thought that would have given her the idea to do the same but with her own cook book and promote that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I'm new to Zanna, I found her through the swimwear brand. Can someone tell me if she's actually a swimmer? Or is it just "I go on lots of holidays and wear lots of biknis"? Cos the name suggests she jumps into lakes and swims 10k down rural rivers, and that's what I do- I need swimwear that will keep the ladies in and don't need me to just lie on a sunlounger.
No she most certainly is not a swimmer :D
The swimwear is made from recycled plastic - because she likes to tell us that she cares so much about the environment .... she literally takes 10+ long haul flights and probably close to 20+ short haul flights a year, completely rips out and redecorates a huge mansion in surrey for 2 people .... basically she is as unsustainable as they come....
The swimwear is ethical because its made in London factories and its important to her to pay a fair wage and have high worker standards - however she promotes fast fashion like boohoo and fabletics..

it is all a sham and the sustainability focus is just for branding

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Shes so stupid

Rest is health, sleeping is health. Rest is just as important as moving your body. Your body needs to rest.

It is disgusting she is parading around and showing off about waking early. She knows shit all about health, thats why she exercises herself into oblivion and never mentions a day off exercising/rest day, she does the opposite

Dont let a social media influencer aka glorified sales assistant make you feel bad

This is someone who doesnt run a business like she claims, parading around owning SWS but does NO business work, just exercises all day

Rest!!!! Take resting as serious as moving your body. Its needed and rest is health

• Heart

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I think what annoys me about influencers, is that they like to make out as though they work a lot longer and harder hours than the traditional 9-5 job, by posting about working for example at 7am. What they seem to forget is that firstly, not to generalise but their job is less pressurised than those working in the real world. There’s nothing wrong with having a job you enjoy and I wish I got paid to post on Instagram but don’t make out like it’s exhausting.

secondly, they don’t realise that a “9-5” a lot of the time isn’t actually 9-5, it’s 8-6.30 or longer. Plus we don’t have the luxury of being able to pop off to do a workout whenever we fancy.

• Heart

mammer8

VIP Member
Poor form from her yesterday sharing the weight she was using in her workout. Other fitness instagrammers won't share that info as it is a personal thing and will likely demoralise followers who are using lighter weights.

Also noted her competitiveness coming out with - how long her phone call was, how early she was up having her morning thoughts. There is really no other reason to add the time to her posts :rolleyes:

• Angry

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Regarding the lack of personal effects in the house- It makes sense to me. Neither of them have any discernable taste or hobbies outside of documenting their travels. They've never shown any interest in the cultures of the countries they've visited aside from photographing themselves in front of pretty backdrops.
I lived in a flat much smaller than their Wimbledon place and I kept a stash of special things collected on my adventures in a box for the time I would have space to display them. The problem with Zambi is that she has no foresight. She is incredibly immature and I think that mostly comes down to the fact that she fluked her way into the influencer scene and had never had to work hard to prove herself to more experienced people in her industry. She's skinny, blonde, reasonably photogenic and has had the luxury of being able to devote an amount of time to her fitness that is unrealistic to most! If she looked like Tally or Vic but still had her personality there is no way in hell she'd have made it as an influencer! I mean no disrespect to Tally and Vic, I think they're fab - the difference is that they worked for this and they are super relatable! Rant over 😂

• Heart

ceecee454

Chatty Member
She looks exhausted! Must be all that hard work she allegedly does or the journey up to Yorkshire over Christmas!
she always looks knackered - duno why she can’t just switch off. it’s not like any of the “work” she has to do is essential between xmas and new year is it? i know this was touched on before but there’s something up with her where she can’t just properly stop.
just sit back and have a few pyjama days in ur new gaff with ur boyfriend?!
she always has to
make herself look (feel?) so important. i’ve worked night shifts all over xmas and now im
on days off u will not catch me
doing anything other than the bare essentials.
so many of these influencers embody capitalism in every way, esp in their grind til u die behaviours

• Heart

Chattyman321

Just a bit coincidental that every year her and ant post on social media on Christmas Day and this year she is taking a few days off. Normally when she comes off social media, ant still posts and he’s not either. I don’t think they’ve gone to Yorkshire I reckon they’re with his family as they live close by. I’m not one to judge as some of my friends have isolated so they can see their parents but just be honest about it. The lying makes you look 1000 times worse and just makes me think what else do you push out to your followers that’s also fake. The radio silence says it all, if she was actually at home she would post little things just to set the record straight. I went for a walk yesterday to the woods near me which is near her house and no lights were on, no Xmas lights were on either and it didn’t look like anyone was home

LucilleBluth

It does blow my mind that Zambia has never had a “real” job with a team and colleagues and a workplace. Even actual celebs are more used to deadlines and accountability if they’ve been actors or singers, for example. People like Zanna have never had to work with others, work for a boss they hate, have a performance review. I don’t know about others, but I see work as such a positive influence on my life and how I behave and how I think. I can’t imagine just drifting around with no mentors or work friends or clients. And no sense of being part of something bigger than yourself.

I suspect Zambia will just get pregnant and live off Ant for the rest of her life, but what will others do who aren’t as lucky in the partner stakes or who are single? Does anyone know of an influencer who has gone into a “real” job?

• Heart
Yeah the whole waking up super early thing just makes me feel bad about myself !!
Please don’t, she is an idiot. Speaking for myself here but someone who works all week and has a meaningful job would not feel the need to get up so early on a WEEKEND and parade it around on social media. Just have a lie in Zambia FFS!

• Heart