Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the wrong day to be posting about bleeping gifted meals! READ THE ROOM!
It is awful... kids in the UK going hungry over school holidays and Zanna, with her multi-millionaire mansion and designer bags is getting gifted free meals... absolutely disgusting.
If she had an ounce of decency she would have done a give away to a family of nhs staff or something similar
Raging

Reactions: 24
She either sent them a really obviously begging DM saying, hi guys do you have any tables/vegan options? And they said, yes we'd love to have you one night for a post and some stories (she'll just do the stories).

Or they got in touch with her and offered a visit. Friend of mine who is a food instagrammer has had hundreds of visit/gifted offers recently as they try and claw back everything they lost over the lockdown, he'll go and post the photos/stories however he always makes a point of paying or least paying 50%. It's all about PR for the restaurant, I mean it's worked, we're all talking about Giggling Squid now, although with her maybe less likely to go now :LOL: I get the thought of passing it on to NHS worker or similar but then the restaurant doesn't get much Instagram reach sadly.

At the end of the meal she'll ask if there is anything to pay, the waiter/waitress will say no all good. BUT it is always standard for a gifted meal to still leave a tip, you MUST leave a tip which goes to all the staff! I've been with my friend before and when we've realised we've forgotten the cash one of us will run out and get some.

God I hope they've left a tip to their waiter on minimum wage.

Reactions: 9
She is so dense at times it's untrue. I think she needs a good long hard look in the mirror and think about the way she comes across.

Or, some restaurants are doing FSM... Zanna does treat Ant like a poor child at times.

Reactions: 6
FFS that is one of my favourite restaurants. Can't believe they'd be gifting a meal to this idiot. It might have to drop off my delieveroo list.
Haven't watched her new video but is she really trying to be fashion? She really has lost her USP
She’s at my local giggling squid in Esher, it’s so frustrating she gets free meals for no reason?? Why would they give her a free meal it’s not like it’s not a popular restaurant, there’s loads around and they’re always busy. Just baffles me how she deserves a free dinner out. No wonder they’re rich they get everything handed to them for a couple of instagram posts.
I would honestly complain to the restaurant if you two dine there often. It's INCREDIBLY tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, random but her friend Jessica Olie doesn’t have a thread and can see she was mentioned in Zanna’s.

WHY CAN I SEE HER VAJ
Guess she follows Zanna’s advice of no knickers. Really didn’t need to see those meat flaps during dinner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
wish these influencers would donate their gifted food boxes and gifted healthy frozen meal boxes to local schools or st vincent de paul or something to have shared around the area. where I work part time is doing two weeks of free lunches for kids up to 17 and we're a tiny business

Reactions: 10
Oh my god it's another freaking ebook! Totally different from the last one I'm sure. And completely unlike anything from the 572 ebooks in the bundle she was involved with a while back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she make another food book when the girl doesn't actually know what a cooker is!??? She'd be better off launching coffee recipes at this rate.

Reactions: 14
£12.99 for an ebook of 30 recipes??!!

I can't understand why anyone buys these things - there's enough free recipes online.

Reactions: 20
I’d like to be proved wrong but it looks like she didn’t write the recipes, didn’t cook the food, didn’t do the photography and didn’t do the graphic design? Hope she paid the freelancers that put it together for her well

Reactions: 12
Ebook full if 30 recipes is so tone deaf when people are choosing between paying a bill or buying food

Reactions: 6
I followed the link to see if there were any more examples of recipes (because I'm sick of "cookbooks" with "recipes" for a variation on porridge and pancakes) and got sidetracked by a bit on her website with her group trips for next year.

Remember how she was "mourning" missed adventures this year (despite going on more than the average, pandemic-aware person)? Well, next year she's teamed up with Intrepid Travel on trips to Peru, Jordan and Nepal. ie, the sort of trips most of us are lucky if we can do once a year. Yeah, must be so hard coping without all the free trips this year (not including the multiple ones she actually went on).

By the way if you're veggie/vegan and active, I would recommend someone like qualified sports nutritionist Anita Bean for recipe books, which give you solid information on how much protein/carb you should be getting without meat to fuel/recover from exercise and how much of those each of her recipes provide.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This morning Stories round-up
Thank God she's vlogging, fewer tone deaf Stories, I hope
Screenshot_20201025-113259.png

He seems nice but I would be embarrassed if my friend was pimping me out like this on SM
Screenshot_20201025-113342.png

I can't believe that the e-book was a lockdown passion project, here is she posing in her new house, with the kale from the garden. It all seems rushed, to start relevant
Screenshot_20201025-113322.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find e books so tacky - who's actually buying them?
Same! If your recipes are good enough surely you'd write an actual cookbook and try and get it published a traditional way. Or have a blog dedicated to sharing recipes? So everyone can benefit! For £12.99 it feels like a proper cash grab

• Sad
Reactions: 13
absolutely, I mean why would I buy zanna's shoddy half hearted (like everything she creates) e book when I could just go to oh she glows, or buy a beautiful physical cookbook delivered to my door for less? I've literally just ordered a cookbook for around the same price as zanna's new offering, and it has 80 recipes, is beautiful, and it will introduce me to a whole new cuisine and flavours

Reactions: 7
30 recipes? There are physical cookbooks online with 140 recipes for £8? Who would buy and ebook at this price for so few recipes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.