Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next someone will be copying her slogan white t-shirt... Oh wait!
There's really nothing that special about her block colour swimwear.

Reactions: 2
I agree they’re obviously not doing well, none of the insta hubs can go anywhere and people have a lot more to buy than some over priced unflattering swimwear....so let’s call our M&S smacks of desperation

Reactions: 1
Will a company like M&S even know that StayWildSwim exist? They are hardly Gucci are they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, one small business vs m and s, they won’t have a leg to stand on.
There’s a whole team working for marks and Spencer’s making sure they’re following the copyright guidelines. Shouting and moaning on the socials and behaving like a brat won’t help her cause! Like somebody has said- these days you have to be well ahead of the curve.
She was foolish to sit on her laurels and hope that being eco friendly, made in London etc was enough. Her designs haven’t changed since launch apart from the colours! They’re nice pieces but it’s been done. You only have to google zip sinking costume!

Reactions: 4
Is it really that bad on the part of M&S? Colour blocking and sport luxe has been huge in swimwear over the past five years or more. Remember when everywhere had bikinis really similar to Triangl ones? I don’t think StayWildSwim’s products are distinctive enough for M&S to be accused of any intellectual property violation. As someone has already said why not engage solicitors and get it resolved properly instead of venting on social media 🙄

Reactions: 10
Will a company like M&S even know that StayWildSwim exist? They are hardly Gucci are they?
They did manage to get into London Fashion Week twice. Zanna trots out the photo of her and Anna Wintour at the SWS stand every so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her designs were not groundbreaking to start with but I am interested to see where the situation goes

I was tempted to comment saying it’s not like her designs are exactly original and anyway isn’t her USP the sustainability....but I can’t imagine that comment would stay there long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is acting like she invented a colour block, zip up swimsuit, get a grip! I'm glad this has happened and shown how unoriginal she is.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but M&S probably have no idea who Zanna's swimwear company are. Also note the number of influencers commenting on that post :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Looking at all the comments made by other outraged influencers is making me cringe so badly.

Reactions: 4
The comments that say ‘this is so shocking I can’t believe you have to go through this’...
I’m sure it extremely annoying for her butttttt did we all forget about the bigger things going on in the world right now?!

Reactions: 6
This just screams of someone who has no idea how the fashion industry works? If people can lay claim to pretty generic designs like colour blocking and exposed zips then the entire high street would cease to exist 🤦‍♀️

These companies literally have teams of people working to make sure that their products contain enough individual features to ensure they can’t get held for copywright. If anything it’s a compliment, but all she’s doing capitalising on a quick opportunity to drum up some attention and cheapening her brand in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
did any of you guys hear about shein actually stealing the design of sasha at @shop.foc a Black owned online shop? if you
look
at how they have taken everything about the design and then look at what Z is moaning about, it doesn’t even compare.
this happens ALL THE TIME to marginalised designers and business owners. hopefully now i’ve messsged her Zan will help another small business owner in their copy right struggle....not holding my
breath though

Reactions: 2
did any of you guys hear about shein actually stealing the design of sasha at @shop.foc a Black owned online shop? if you
look
at how they have taken everything about the design and then look at what Z is moaning about, it doesn’t even compare.
this happens ALL THE TIME to marginalised designers and business owners. hopefully now i’ve messsged her Zan will help another small business owner in their copy right struggle....not holding my
breath though
Was that Chessie Kings stuff?

Haha, think it's hilarious, she thinks her swimwear is so special, but now reality has hit, it's really not and sooo easy to copy 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

M&S 1 - Zanna - 0 ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anything they've now alerted everyone to more affordable alternatives to Stay Wild's swimwear offerings 😂 would never dream of spending big money on swimwear but I might try one of the M&S ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.