Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she words it here, as if all her hair fell out None of this makes sense really.

My hair was falling out on a couple of occasions due to thyroid problems and at different times it’s grown back and i’ve had loads of baby hair at different lengths, never spotted that with her or heard her complaining about it (which she sure would). Feels like yet another problem she’s made up.

Reactions: 11
She spends all of her time exercising and the hair is ALWAYS in a super tight high pony tail

Loose low buns my arse.

Reactions: 7
Probably getting ready to shill the next product. I remember she did start the Rosemary oil but never heard about it again. No doubt as she wasn’t getting paid. She’s so transparent!

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t the hair another one of her “journeys” a couple of years ago? I vaguely remember it was apparently to do with anaemia, when she was paying for private infusions because she supposedly had the worst case that the world’s most experienced doctor had ever seen, despite being able to exercise every day and go on active holidays. Everything is just such a drama all the time.

Reactions: 14
Bhutan. Yes, Zanna, you're probably the only person in the world to have heard of it and no, I don't want to spend over £3k to fund your next "once in a lifetime" holidays.

Reactions: 8
Reading from prompts to tell everyone what’s interesting about Bhutan and “that’s why I want to go there”. Emphasis on “I”. Getting suckers to fund her bucket list again.

Reactions: 15
Millions of people go to the Lake District but not Bhutan. Yes, because it doesn't cost over £3k (not including flights) to get to the Lake District you moron.

Reactions: 20
So apparently her mental health suffered in January and February. She would get more sympathy if she didn't show us all the holidays she took during those months and the pure privilege she has. I suffer from depression and let me tell you being able to go on holiday whenever and not have to worry about money would help ease the burden...

Reactions: 25
Took an entire month off work because she felt "stressed", when the "work" she's talking about is posting rubbish reels on Instagram. Honestly if this was a parody show people would complain it was too unrealistic. I am speechless.

Reactions: 19
Excuse me who the fuck drinks A LITRE OF WATER first in the morning.
I know this is all for an AD but may I remind you Rosanna that you are the only person that puts the pressure to drink a gallon of green sludge, exercise AND meditate, AND take train to London to exercise even more, all before 9am?
This AD is such a load of bollocks I want to scream.

And a complete wrong angle for a toothbrush AD.

What a dick.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 10
Her latest ad is talking about it being ok to not do all the things that the 'wellness' world tells you to in the morning - like meditate, get sunlight in your eyes, drink your greens, exercise, drink water, - wait - all the things Xanax has been telling us to do all these years you mean?

You melt.

EDIT to say yes @martaS you beat me to it!

Reactions: 17
She’s such a humongous, privileged twat. At least she provides us with this quality content though!

Reactions: 13
“it's stripped back simplicity means I have more room to focus on the things that matter most.”

ITS A FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH!!
Does me using my oralB mean I have less room to fucus?

Reactions: 27