Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK 🏔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casual link to her jacket which costs £1,050😱🤪 what a bargain, thanks Zanna for your fab recommendations

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Casual link to her jacket which costs £1,050😱🤪 what a bargain, thanks Zanna for your fab recommendations
Yes but it was sewn (taking two days) for the first Icelander to climb Everest - so obviously Xanax had to have one. There are some quite big hills in Surrey don't you know - well actually no she doesn't know as she's never bleeping there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey @Yel, maybe you can help here please? We ought to start a new thread as this one is getting super long (almost as long as Zanna's legs, in fact). Happy to do it but...

This is the most scoring post:
Oh Zanna the globeTWATer
(Not explicitly suggested as a title idea but can certainly be considered as one)

This is the highest scoring post that actually mentions title suggestion:
New year, still a bleep

Followed by:
What a stingy, lanky twit

They all include swear words so not appropriate for the official title. Any idea how we can paraphrase/swap so there is no cursing but it doesn't lose its meaning? Are we allowed to "censor" the swear words by using asterisks? So, for example globeTW*Ter ? Or is is better to keep looking and go for the highest scoring suggestion that's clean?
Or could we possibly have something like ...
New Year, still a C U Next Tuesday?

Any help/guidance will be much appreciated 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love that every title suggestion has some variation of how much of a dick she is!

Globetwater is perfect! Maybe GlobePRATer could work?

C u next Tuesday is good too if it’s allowed! I also really liked ‘Zanna van who?’ as a possible non-curse option?

Although.. surely Tattle could make an exception for the tallest, most magical, life changing woman in the UK? It’s what she deserves 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No punches pulled with any those titles 😂 Amazing. If Zanna thinks her life is challenging she’s obviously never had to get around swear words in thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No punches pulled with any those titles 😂 Amazing. If Zanna thinks her life is challenging she’s obviously never had to get around swear words in thread titles.
Good point, I hope everyone who has been working hard on this title has been colouring their journals red - it’s stressful!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t try to be bleeping self deprecating Xan. And stop begging for more free stuff.
Erm excuuuuse me! SHE PAID WITH ANTS HER OWN MONEY!
Also, I wish she'd stop with the constant leaning over whenever she's filming. If this is truly her 'job', then put some bloody effort into it and raise the bastard phone up. Although how then will everyone be able to look down her cleavage? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The price of that Iceland trip is insane! My partner and I had 2 weeks in Iceland for £5000 total including LOTS of expensive day trips etc as we had several smaller holidays cancelled during COVID so we splashed out.

Hers is £2650 per person for 7 days without any flights! Would love to know the breakdown of that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hey @Yel, maybe you can help here please? We ought to start a new thread as this one is getting super long (almost as long as Zanna's legs, in fact). Happy to do it but...

This is the most scoring post:
Oh Zanna the globeTWATer
(Not explicitly suggested as a title idea but can certainly be considered as one)

This is the highest scoring post that actually mentions title suggestion:
New year, still a bleep

Followed by:
What a stingy, lanky twit

They all include swear words so not appropriate for the official title. Any idea how we can paraphrase/swap so there is no cursing but it doesn't lose its meaning? Are we allowed to "censor" the swear words by using asterisks? So, for example globeTW*Ter ? Or is is better to keep looking and go for the highest scoring suggestion that's clean?
Or could we possibly have something like ...
New Year, still a C U Next Tuesday?

Any help/guidance will be much appreciated 🙏
Oh Zanna the globeSMASHer 🤣
i will excuse myself out . Thank you for the journey. will insert here items you can offer me as I exceed my own expectations...

• Haha
The price of that Iceland trip is insane! My partner and I had 2 weeks in Iceland for £5000 total including LOTS of expensive day trips etc as we had several smaller holidays cancelled during COVID so we splashed out.

Hers is £2650 per person for 7 days without any flights! Would love to know the breakdown of that.
Plus meals and tipping. Will be over £3k.

I won't be surprised if it immediately sells out though

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Plus meals and tipping. Will be over £3k.

I won't be surprised if it immediately sells out though
Although tipping isn’t really a thing in iceland (as if that makes a difference on top of a £2.6k outlay for a week’s holiday)

Reactions: 1
Don’t try to be bleeping self deprecating Xan. And stop begging for more free stuff.
Health wanker when she looks undernourished, pale and just not healthy here!
She's not someone anyone should be looking to for health advice, she's a wanker yes, just not a healthy one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.