Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK ๐Ÿ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm normally a lurker but I'm glad everyone else is as annoyed with 'life admin and appointments'! It's tipped me over the edge ๐Ÿ˜ก that's not a job, everyone else does it around their job. Why is she talking like this! I must have been doing 'life admin' but just calling it 'life' for the last 20 years ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm normally a lurker but I'm glad everyone else is as annoyed with 'life admin and appointments'! It's tipped me over the edge ๐Ÿ˜ก that's not a job, everyone else does it around their job. Why is she talking like this! I must have been doing 'life admin' but just calling it 'life' for the last 20 years ๐Ÿ™„
How dare you! She was so busy with her life admin she had to have a pot noodle and a galaxy bar for lunch donโ€™t you know! I bet youโ€™ve never been that busy in your life ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zanna, listen up, by you posting about how proud you are of yourself on your monthly climbing lesson, difficult holds, overhangs and harder climbs is in a nut shell why you're irrelevant and replaceable and why no-one cares about you.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Where did she get the hot water from for her pot noodle? If it was home then she could have stayed indoors a few extra minutes and ate the pot noodle there, itโ€™s not like you can drive and eat one at the same time. Genuinely intrigued ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zanna, listen up, by you posting about how proud you are of yourself on your monthly climbing lesson, difficult holds, overhangs and harder climbs is in a nut shell why you're irrelevant and replaceable and why no-one cares about you.
So annoyed that sheโ€™s started climbing, Iโ€™d love to be able to afford a monthly private lesson.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hmm
1705362376533.png

Would using the asterisk to "censor" it still count as using the swear word?

Reactions: 2
Hardly think we need a recipe Xan.
Ben's microwave mexican rice, some avocado and some processed prepackaged fake chicken ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… that's what it looks like anyways. In fairness I'd eat that but I don't need a recipe, it's very simple ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ben's microwave mexican rice, some avocado and some processed prepackaged fake chicken ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… that's what it looks like anyways. In fairness I'd eat that but I don't need a recipe, it's very simple ๐Ÿ˜…
exactly - I eat this kind of thing all the time but it's just thrown together without the help of a paid #AD

Reactions: 9
It's the usual sludge she eats, but this one was elevated by adding avocado ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really must think her followers are idiots, who needs a recipe for microwave rice and veg? Itโ€™s not original content, itโ€™s just a low effort ad.

It makes me laugh that she gets someone else to film her.. surely she could do that herself. Itโ€™s uncle bens, hardly BAFTA-nomination material is it ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annoyingly I've wanted a pair of Acai waterproof outdoor leggings for ages now, glad I didn't buy them in the end I'll have to find another brand now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Ffs, and sheโ€™s shocked people donโ€™t interact with her content?! ARE YOU FOR REAL XANNA?

You hire someone to film your mediocre ads and not a single one of them has been engaging or original. Plus, most of them are for products you never use or wear!

We all know you have never worn Acai before. You love leggings or gym/bike shorts, not hiking trousers. Base layers?! ๐Ÿคฃ if it doesnโ€™t show your belly button and scar, it doesnโ€™t fit. AND you have a gazzillion different colours of the same Patagonia fleece, because why of course itโ€™s Patagonia (unfortunately I love Patagonia, but luckily theyโ€™ll never work with someone as carbon-heavy as Xanna), not Acai! Stop bullshitting for once and maybe people will buy into your content.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2693719
This is just unhealthy ๐Ÿซฃ
I can imagine her gathering them around to sit in a circle on the last day and after bringing up her โ€˜menty bโ€™ that is too difficult to talk about for the 400th time that week, she asks them to help her in her healing journey by sharing their favourite thing about her. She then sits there like this while her ego gets a good feeding off the praise and attention.

IMG_5600.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Annoyingly I've wanted a pair of Acai waterproof outdoor leggings for ages now, glad I didn't buy them in the end I'll have to find another brand now :rolleyes:
Off topic but if you're in Europe the stuff I've tried from Astrid Wild is really good and they do outdoor leggings too. Also female run, size inclusive and small scale manufacturing ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic but if you're in Europe the stuff I've tried from Astrid Wild is really good and they do outdoor leggings too. Also female run, size inclusive and small scale manufacturing ๐Ÿ˜Š
but....what are they like for gals with really long limbs?! Astrid Wild sound good though, thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The flowers from her cult are an absolute joke. Chucked her toys out and had a little 'boo hoo no-one appreciates me' and the clones all heeded the call and came running.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.