Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she call herself a trainer and all that fancy qualified fitness stuff if she can't even squat. I think it has been mentioned here before that her form is mostly horrible, but i managed to get a screenshot from her story of squatting with that kettlebell and i am honestly like wtf. that's barely a 1/4 squat lol.
Also somebody asked if she's the only one deleting and blocking...watch out for Sarah's day who is the king of silencing people. she also has an active thread here now!!
Hate to be that person but she looks like she is actually doing a Romanian deadlift?

Reactions: 1
She shouldn't really have sustainability as her mission statement when she travels so so much - she claims it is for work, but can it be really considered that? When her work is so self guided? It isn't the same as my work, or other peoples, sending me aboard to events or meetings I absolutely need to attend.
This absolutely winds me up. As a vegan I couldn’t get away with preaching about veganism whilst working (for example) in an abattoir and when questioned about it say ‘oh well it’s just my job’. If you’re lucky enough to be in a position where you’re able to choose a job that aligns with your personal values you absolutely should. If you’re self employed you really have no excuse to not work in a way that reflects your values.

Also, I’ve noticed her clothing seems to be sustainable in most areas except for gym wear which is what she spends most of her time wearing - again seems backwards when there are sustainable options out there and she clearly has the income to afford them

Reactions: 8
This absolutely winds me up. As a vegan I couldn’t get away with preaching about veganism whilst working (for example) in an abattoir and when questioned about it say ‘oh well it’s just my job’. If you’re lucky enough to be in a position where you’re able to choose a job that aligns with your personal values you absolutely should. If you’re self employed you really have no excuse to not work in a way that reflects your values.

Also, I’ve noticed her clothing seems to be sustainable in most areas except for gym wear which is what she spends most of her time wearing - again seems backwards when there are sustainable options out there and she clearly has the income to afford them
Not that sustainable, she loves a bit of top shop and Zara

First time I started seeing cracks on Zanna's "plant based sustainable wholesome gal" persona was when she bought a couple of leather designer bags from second-hand websites. It just didn't make sense? Buying second hand doesn't make it better, it's still real leather and therefore supporting animal cruelty. The only upside is she paid less money than she would spend on a new bag. It's still creates more demand for real leather goods.
(I am one of the annoying people who are reducing meat and dairy consumption but hasn't commited to going veggie or vegan just yet and I do buy leather but I try buying things that last and have had one bag for about 5 years now! but I don't call myself plant based)
Also recently, she mentioned in a IG Story that she's going to be plant based for 3 years now in Sept and I was thinking hold on sister you haven't properly been vegan that long! She would say she was 90/95% plant based for the first 1.5 years since going plant based, as she would still have her mum's free range eggs when staying at her parents and there was possible something else non-vegan she'd have sometimes which I can't recall now. She was also very careful back then not to label herself "vegan" which I think she still is. Anyways, she made all videos before Dec 2018 private now so of course there's no proof.

Reactions: 6
Has Healthy Chef Steph not done any stories for about 5 days or am I just blocked?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
There are a few websites that let you view any public instagram account - including their stories. Won't matter whether you're blocked or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
First time I started seeing cracks on Zanna's "plant based sustainable wholesome gal" persona was when she bought a couple of leather designer bags from second-hand websites. It just didn't make sense? Buying second hand doesn't make it better, it's still real leather and therefore supporting animal cruelty. The only upside is she paid less money than she would spend on a new bag. It's still creates more demand for real leather goods.
(I am one of the annoying people who are reducing meat and dairy consumption but hasn't commited to going veggie or vegan just yet and I do buy leather but I try buying things that last and have had one bag for about 5 years now! but I don't call myself plant based)
Also recently, she mentioned in a IG Story that she's going to be plant based for 3 years now in Sept and I was thinking hold on sister you haven't properly been vegan that long! She would say she was 90/95% plant based for the first 1.5 years since going plant based, as she would still have her mum's free range eggs when staying at her parents and there was possible something else non-vegan she'd have sometimes which I can't recall now. She was also very careful back then not to label herself "vegan" which I think she still is. Anyways, she made all videos before Dec 2018 private now so of course there's no proof.
She did a story not long ago saying she’d had dairy (I can’t remember why) and that it made her skin bad, so it’s definitely not 3 years.

Hate to be that person but she looks like she is actually doing a Romanian deadlift?
you could be right! HOWEVER, (sorry for some reason i can't let it go :D) i went on her insta yesterday to have a look on her workouts, and this is what i witnessed her actual squatting to be. I like to call it the monkey squat... i mean her upper body is basically horizontal with the floor...what happened to "chest up!!!!" what is typical for PT's to shout out when doing squats. I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her. Also, as for the deadlift, i don't know, i have her sculpt guide, and she seems to think sumo deadlift and goblet squat are exactly the same exercise, only difference being how you hold the DB/KB (not sure if OK to share the image) It bothers me bc I originally started following her for fitness content, but turns out she really isn't this fit expert. Shocking i know :D

Attachments

Reactions: 3
you could be right! HOWEVER, (sorry for some reason i can't let it go :D) i went on her insta yesterday to have a look on her workouts, and this is what i witnessed her actual squatting to be. I like to call it the monkey squat... i mean her upper body is basically horizontal with the floor...what happened to "chest up!!!!" what is typical for PT's to shout out when doing squats. I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her. Also, as for the deadlift, i don't know, i have her sculpt guide, and she seems to think sumo deadlift and goblet squat are exactly the same exercise, only difference being how you hold the DB/KB (not sure if OK to share the image) It bothers me bc I originally started following her for fitness content, but turns out she really isn't this fit expert. Shocking i know :D
Shes the true definition of fraud FT who isnt qualified

Reactions: 2
(...) I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her.
Oh darling, haven't you heard? She had a life-changing surgery last year...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhhhhhhhh okay yeah that’s definitely not right!! Like it’s been said before, don’t think she has any qualifications so not surprised some of the things just look plain wrong!

Zanna is so upset cos M&S have copied her really original designs. Just gonna leave these here...
CB7F5AFD-D4F2-41CA-8128-A06DAF7B948E.png
4C1DF288-CD5F-46B1-9C76-B3EDA18FECB8.png
3C2F23BC-CA27-460B-9988-0121307543C8.png
AAB1B8E3-2C8C-47E3-8F7E-37FA165A1D86.png
h

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They don’t look copied to me...I doubt M&S have even heard of stay wild swim. They look like generic sports luxe type swimwear which loads of places are doing.

Reactions: 11
They are nothing like her designs? I had a two piece with a zip up top in the late 90’s!

I bet there are much more affordable though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also can we just point out that for a supposed “small business owner”, how unprofessional it is to call out another company on social media to try and use your “influencer status” to try and shame the company into responding to you? Girl get some class (or a solicitor lol).

Reactions: 13
Haha she’s such a bloody drama queen. It’s pretty standard for companies to “copy” designs in that they also have blocks of colour and a zip. As you have said it’s a pretty standard design feature at the moment and I’m sure they got their ideas from someone else!

Reactions: 10
Also can we just point out that for a supposed “small business owner”, how unprofessional it is to call out another company on social media to try and use your “influencer status” to try and shame the company into responding to you? Girl get some class (or a solicitor lol).
Thats what high street shops do and have been doing for years. They make affordable ‘dupes’ of high end brands, though I’m not sure that Stay Wild are high end. But you see what I mean? Why target M&S?

Reactions: 7
Might actually get the orange and blue zip one, can’t afford Zanna’s so may as well get that one (joking 😂😉)

Definitely - she should have spoken to a lawyer to see how strong her case would be and then acted. It’s just petty to ask people to repost and attack M&S.

Reactions: 8
This is ridiculous, there’s 100s of similar designs online of costume with zips and block colour bikinis!
I think my mom had a zip costume in the 80s when she was a keep fit instructor!
Also SWS’s USP isn’t the deigns it’s the ethical element! marks and Spencer’s isn’t actually posing any threat to those who buy ethically produced garments! Its hardly a crime and unfortunately this is what happens to every high end brand in the world. High street stores copy designs for people who want the fashion but can’t afford it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.