Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn5219

A few comments on todays stories.....
"First day of my hiking trip" - so she is running and guiding it ? No Intrepid are as you clearly have no clue about where you are !
The photographer she has taken with her is a fashion photographer on her own instagram - not content or scenery - SWS photo shoot incoming.....why take someone that shoots fashion?
I do wonder if there is a disclaimer on the forms you have to complete to confirm if you are happy or not to be included in her content / photos ? I reckon she insists you agree as she would have a nightmare culling people out of shots !
"Amazed by how the Roman Ampitheatre is just plopped in the middle of residential houses and offices" - I don't think its been plopped there Zambia - have a think which might have been built first.......embarrassing !! Does she think they recently plopped it there to fill a gap??
If anyone finds anymore guests please post here like her tall friend !! Is she paying for this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SallyAnnJones

Oh god another business we have to hear her bang on about

Here it is.. of course it’s to do with money
Hardly a good name either. There’s already a number of ‘thrive’ money related businesses if you Google it.

Also my phone just corrected ‘thrive’ to ‘thieve’ which ironically is a more accurate description of what she’ll be doing.

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve been blocked lads! I’ve only commented on her posts twice 🤣 I commented on the car post saying something along the lines of why she is promoting BMW when she owns a Tesla.
Biggest achievement of 2022 so far! 🤝

• Haha
  • Heart

Dancing Diva

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 12.26.22.png

Sure you do Zambo! She's either read here or has been getting her fair share amount of comments about it.

• Haha
Influencers, especially Zanna are so incredibly out of touch with the real world. I do not view an influencers job as hard whatsoever. It is not a real job. Sorry not sorry if that offends anyone.
So it really does piss me off when she starts moaning about something as trivial as the Instagram algorithm? If it fucks you off that much, use your bloody degree and get a real job!
I do wonder what will happen to these influencers in a few years. Insta will inevitably decline in popularity eventually. When it first started, it was all about seeing your mates pics, and I do miss that.

• Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
if I didn’t think she’s a complete and total dick, I’d feel sorry for her. She has few hobbies, hardly any mates and seemingly no life outside of exercise and curated ‘content’ for her Instagram feed. Everything is just done as a photo op, all she does on her ‘work trips’ is exercise/take photos and then she gets back to a soulless impersonal house that was designed by someone else that she hardly lives in with a boyfriend she never sees. She hardly cooks, she doesn’t garden, she literally just gets on flights, exercises and takes photos. Or goes to gifted stuff. She doesn’t even really shop because everything gets sent to her! Even when she reads books she has to post about it so it seems like she only does it for show. And then what happens when at some point you’re no longer able to make money off Instagram??

How fucking boring must that be?! What do you DO Zanna???

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’m in such a bad mood today because yet again I got a job rejection and bills are happening and life is tough sometimes so I think seeing her swanning off to these places and getting gifted stays just rubs me the wrong way. She’s so far removed from what normal life is and her relatability is zilch. I’m literally here trying to figure out how I’m gonna pay for car insurance lol and then I saw her stories as “press gifted” whatever and lost my shit. Bet she’s never had to worry about this sort of stuff ever in her life - and lucky her if that’s true!!!
Unfollow her! It’s not worth the negative affect on your mental health! I unfollowed but can still join in the thread and witness her annoyingness from afar 😍

• Heart

cactusvine

Lips looking suspiciously plump here
View attachment 1148364
... she realises this info is available on NHS website and it takes about 2 seconds to find?
View attachment 1148371
Well, try going to actual work or caring for children while having the worst period of your life. Going to work on a bus. Taking exam/giving presentation. The list goes on. All of us with painful periods would be happy just to curl up in the toilet and wait it out.
View attachment 1148385
Oh my fucking god. I have endometriosis and I’m bedridden because of the pain and severe periods. I also can’t work because my chronic illness is debilitating. And she is posting this shit when so many others are suffering?

I dunno perhaps she feels like crap because she took hormones to suppress her period so she can go on her £10.000 diving trip to not get eaten by her shark friends?

Also, not to mention there’s a war going on right now where people are fleeing their homes for their lives and she’s harping on looking for sympathy for fucking hay fever.

she is truly detached from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

RosaGirl200

1648207754527.png

The fact people have to make the point in asking her these questions proves she can't do her job properly.

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Definitely lost weight and now stories about how her hair has been falling out. I wonder why? How can she not see its diet and health related. Stop getting up so early, stop over exercising, stop undereating. You don’t need to pay a trichologist god knows how much and spend a fortune on products.

• Sad
  • Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
View attachment 1133918
Dear God those teeth!!!!! Woah there Ned!!!😳😳😳😳
I don't care how much of a discount she got for those, it wasn't enough. Truly terrifying 😳

"Entering a partnership with BMW soon"

Of course you fucking are 🙄 God forbid you or your overpaid freeloading banker landlord actually PAY for anything.
Both of these cretins make me sick.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Update on her trip list this year:
  1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Spain
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
We all know there will be more and MORE to come... (didn’t include visit to her parents)

• Wow
  • Sick

littlewonder

Chatty Member
omg an inch?? so brave, so fearless, so quirky and different 😭

I love the sad before and the smug after, all that extra hair was really weighing her down x

I do think her hair looks really nice without those huge heatless curls, they make her look like she’s auditioning for desperate housewives

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
What I don’t get is how she thinks her brand works as a cohesive brand…

“Here are my money saving tips”… “here’s my 10th holiday of the year saying at hotel that’s over £600 per night”… “healthy living tips!!!” … “actually i eat ready meals multiple times a week”…

it’s so confused!

• Wow
  • Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
He first city break since Covid. The way she says that is as if she hasn’t been anywhere. First non-UK city break and also love, you’ve had enough long haul trips for all of us. Love the way she says it like she’s missed out.

Cunt.

• Angry