Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancing Diva

I’d like to know how you can lead a tour of somewhere you’ve never been.

In one breathe she’s saying that she is fulfilling a dream of leading a tour. But then she’s also saying that she’s always wanted to go here and its “exceeding her expectations”. I don’t see how you could possibly lead a tour of somewhere you’ve never been before.

To me a tour leader is meant to point out things you wouldn’t have otherwise known about. They’re meant to show you things you probably wouldn’t stumble across on your own. Help you out with their local knowledge.

Barmy.
She's full of bull- Intrepid are obviously leading the trip. She probably just told them I'll get you customers which in her head is- 'leading' the trip -but also getting it for free since she's promoting them. It's a win win for her!

She's full of bull- Intrepid are obviously leading the trip. She probably just told them I'll get you customers which in her head is- 'leading' the trip -but also getting it for free since she's promoting them. It's a win win for her!
Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 14.20.27.png

and if she were a real tour guide she would probably respect the dress code a bit more especially in a muslim country. Then again, she loves drawing attention..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

littlewonder

Chatty Member
amazing recap! 🙌🏻👌🏼

also don’t forget that to do the liveaboard holiday Zanna was on is only possible if you’re a super duper expert naturally talented diving qween who’s done 150+ dives - which is all to do with her natural affinity with the sea and nothing to do with her immense wealth enabling her to scuba dive since she was about 12.

also I’ve just thought about the travel insurance guy - Zanna defended his dodgy gofundme by saying ‘he’s not rich, this is a once in a lifetime holiday that he’s saved up for years for’ … so he must have practiced his 150+ dives in the bathtub then?

• Haha

asdfghjklily

So explain this…she has this epic vegan diet and works out all the time and gets up early and goes to sleep early and oh life is bliss and she does all the right things

….so naturally she needs to drink a Monster energy drink to get through the day? Uhhhhhhhh thought you lived a healthy lifestyle Zanna babes?

Life is about balance of course but those drinks are horrifying (no offence to anyone here that likes them hahahaha I am awful and cannot handle anything like that!) and surely against everything she yaps on about?

• Heart

Azure

Maybe more people would watch her reel but she's blocked so many damn people there's no one left but bots and the poor girls who pay to go on trips with her

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
god she is so annoying, she’s off on her 3rd trip in less than 3 months and I tested positive this week after two years of isolation as I’m chronically ill… I’m aware catching covid isn’t a moral thing and she’s probably had it and not said anything (it’s everywhere in the UK atm?!?) but it’s bloody typical that she’s been on multiple holidays and I likely caught it going to a single boring old appointment 🤣 self indulgent whinge over, Zanna is a knob x

i might time stamp a story on Insta to show I’m awake before 6am but it’s mainly because covid isn’t letting me sleep xoxox

my morning lemsip thoughts:
1) I am so much better than you all for being awake pre-6am
2) I think I’m naturally aligned with Mother Nature as I wake up at this exact time every single day for no real reason 🙏🏻
3) fuck off Zan Zan

• Haha
  • Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘journey’ perfectly describes what I’ve been writing about recently for work omg I’m gonna nerd out here pls indulge me being boring sorry

people like Zanna love to use the word journey to represent progressing through life as if there’s always an end destination (eg ‘perfect health/body’ if we’re talking about Zanna, she thinks you start unhealthy and just become more healthy as time goes on, yay!)

I’ve been writing about how people can have this rigid individualism with it and just focus on being ‘better’ eg better job, better house, better finances, better health, better toxic productivity, always positively progressing with a few bumps along the way that you’ll get past (or mountains like Zanna’s tattoo 🫠) - all the things that influencers try and market/sell to their followers. I think it can really affect people and lead them to feeling like a failure because life just doesn’t work like that??

there isn’t a ‘beginning’ and ‘end’ to most things and things don’t just work in a single line unaffected by anything else in your life. It doesn’t allow for any deviation or nuance so when I say things like ‘actually I’m happy working with the health I have right now and don’t want to spend my life relentlessly trying to cure a condition that is currently incurable’ people think that I’m ‘giving up’ and being negative. As if there’s something wrong with appreciating what you already have?I’m not saying that having goals is a bad thing, but if all your goals are based on a relentless pursuit of perceived ‘perfection’ then you’re probably gonna end up feeling like shit at some point

Zanna might be in for a nasty shock if she doesn’t have a nice neat upward trajectory when it comes to investigating her period issues. I can imagine her starting to feel like a failure if she can’t control what her body is doing and if the symptoms remain despite her exhausting all her options (obviously I hope this doesn’t happen to her)

I think it’s quite clear from her attitude that she’s never really been told no or that she can’t do something and her view of health is you have symptoms > you go to the GP > you get given a treatment > you get better > you never think about it again.

And agreeing with everyone else - nourishing your body and allowing it to fucking rest once in a while would do her some good both mentally and physically.

I just find influencers FASCINATING so I should probably thank them for giving me so much shit to write about and analyse lmao

• Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
And the ‘guuuuys, I was so worried about posting this because I’m just so wholesome and my content is so wholesome but I’m shook that you guys love my going out posts so I’ve decided to become a clubbing blogger’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I had an "immediate transfusion" when I was pregnant. I was also described as "empty". I was too weak to do anything except go to doctors appointments, and fortunately, when I passed out, it was right in front of my gp who got an ambulance and took me straight to A&E. I had to stay in hospital for a whole weekend, and wasn't allowed to leave until my ferritin was "somewhere near normal". Then I had to go home and take pills the size of horse tranquillisers every day for the best part of a year. I wasn't allowed to drink caffeine with them, nor have much dairy (dairy inhibits absorption too), and had to drink gallons of orange juice (vitamin c helps absorption).

Her "doctor" sounds like my mechanic when I take the car in for the MOT. "sorry love, can't pass you your lights are empty, gonna have to just go on and fill those up with light for you that'll be £300 and you can be on your way".

THIS WOMAN IS ACTUALLY DANGEROUS. It was one thing when she was banging on about her overpriced swimwear and begging for free coffee machines, but this is so not ok. There'll be people out there who get the impression that their medical conditions shouldn't stop them from hiking/bootcamps/4am HIIT sessions, and cause themselves real harm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

QueenBW

VIP Member
Covering up a little and being mindful of another country's rules and norms would never stop me from traveling nor would I use calling a culture "outdated" as an excuse to be disrespectful and potentially put myself and those in the tour I'm "leading" in danger.

Zanna's in the wrong here, there's just no other way to see it. That doesn't excuse men gawking at her. Some are creeps but some are probably just shocked/curious. If you'd grown up in a very conservative country and then saw someone blatantly disregarding the rules, showing 90% of their skin, you'd probably gawk too. We gawk at what we're not familiar with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

QueenBW

VIP Member
She must have yeast infections 24/7 with how tight she wears her sweaty clothes.

Also, I've traveled around muslim countries, have done hikes, and never, ever did I take off the loose shirt that covered my shoulders and I wore baggy bottoms that went to my ankles. Useful too, cause it can get hard and if you fall, you won't skin your entire limb. Nor did the guides ever tell us we could just wear super tight, skimpy workout clothes. She's full of shit.

• Heart

Dancing Diva

She probably shouldn't have travelled there.
I won't visit any country where I'd have to cover my shoulders or have people stare at my blonde hair, it's 2022 enough of this nonsense. Same goes for the Vatican I mean cover your shoulders, when they hide years of child abused & worse - ridiculous 🙄
Yikes- with that attitude, it really is better that you don't go anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
So ant’s either lost weight because whilst Zanna was away he ate something that wasn’t mushed up veg and carbs, or he’s been on a Coke bender with his DB pals to celebrate his freedom from being forced to work out every night and film “hilarious” reels

• Haha
Reactions: 25

littlewonder

Chatty Member
“It’s on my YouTube tattoos video”. Weird choice of words for a tattoo but OK 😬
cackling at this

she’s made a FIFTEEN MINUTE video about her 5 tiny tattoos and her ear piercings - in comparison, tattoo artists/other influencers with full sleeves (+ more) have videos shorter that lmaoooo

no shade to lil tattoos, they’re great, but fuck me, this woman could do an hour long lecture that nobody asked for on how to wipe her own arse and still have more to say

also pls can we have a moment of appreciation for my fat fingers accidentally googling ‘zanna ban donk’ to find out this info x

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
OMG we get it. You get up earlier than everyone else. You're more productive than anyone else. You're taller than anyone else.
Tell you one thing, you're more annoying than anyone else.

And get those rollers out if your hair is so fragile, idiot.

• Haha

StellsBells

Some of us are just proud for running though. No need to throw shade! I’ll never do a 22 minute 5k and that’s ok
Same!
I’ll never get sub-35 and that’s ok. It’s enough of a battle just to get out there & run , especially when (like me) you’re plus-size and not the typically “runner” appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 24