Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Well it would be funny if people actually saw through her! Having previously lived in Surrey for 15 years, I’m awaiting her guide to trekking in Surrey with great expectations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just says so much about her that every blog post without fail is riddled with lazy writing, typos and half-baked ideas that she's copied from someone else. She just dashes them off in 10 minutes at 5am so she can duck around for the rest of the day, 'treating' herself to free massages, workouts and prancing around with designer handbags.

Reactions: 9
She’s a frickin dimwit!
It’s Milford-on-sea not ‘Mildford’. Someone needs to proof her crap before it goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How embarrassing for her that she felt she'd discovered a niche in hiking.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to travelling and hiking abroad again in 2022 too, but the last thing I'll be spending my money on is a hiking retreat with an Instagrammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love hiking. The thought of going on a hiking “retreat”‘with Zanna and her teeth/eyebrows/fakery makes me want to throw my hiking boots out of the window and take up crochet locked in a room on my room where she can never ever find me. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
*Moves to Surrey, the leafy suburbs of London*
*To a house with a beautiful garden*
*Gets an air purifier*
Make it make sense.
Ta!
z1.png

Now that winter is upon us and we will be spending more times indoors, many families in the country will have to decide whether to spend their hard earned money on food or heating. TRUE STORY. In country where there is so much poverty and inequality, Zanna chooses to advertise air purifiers.
Well done babes. You have yet again overdone yourself.
z3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those hiking stories really hit a nerve with me.

so much talk about the pandemic being such an inconvenience because she had to rearrange hiking retreats. Read that again…..hiking retreats ffs.

no awareness of the impact COVID has had on tens/hundreds of thousands of families who have lost loved ones, people losing their jobs, those shielding on their own for months. I could go on.

I find her so obnoxious. She’s so patronising, and it comes from a place of immense privilege that she never discloses or addresses.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Most of her recent posts have under 5,000 likes, which is such a low conversation for someone coming up to 400k followers. The Rude Health ad has less than 1,000!

I think her feed is very muddled and doesn’t seem to have an consistency. Is she a travel blogger? Is she a fitness guru? Is she just a walking billboard for anything that will pay? Influencers get engagement when they’re consistent. And consumers accept the ad’s in return for free decent content. I feel like she doesn’t really get this and as a result is losing followers.

Most of her followers followed her for her fitness content, yet she essentially posts nothing about it. Why does she think people who followed her for fitness are going to want to have it shoved in their face that she goes on holiday all the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s almost like she doesn’t understand the “job” of being an influencer, which is bizarre….

Also the fact she is posting about finance and investment, immediately followed by an air purifier that starts at £160 tells you all you need to know about her concept of money IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agreed. She lives less than 90 minutes from some of the prettiest hiking in SE England with the Chilterns AONB, South Downs AONB, Cranborne Chase AONB etc.

We went through a very dark time in lockdown 2/3 (miscarriage after repeated IVF) and we took absolute solace in driving out from London to the Chilterns to walk. Beaconsfield Services for lunch became the social highlight of our week 😂 I’ve never walked so much as in lockdown!

Those hiking stories really hit a nerve with me.

so much talk about the pandemic being such an inconvenience because she had to rearrange hiking retreats. Read that again…..hiking retreats ffs.

no awareness of the impact COVID has had on tens/hundreds of thousands of families who have lost loved ones, people losing their jobs, those shielding on their own for months. I could go on.

I find her so obnoxious. She’s so patronising, and it comes from a place of immense privilege that she never discloses or addresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im sorry wtf is she talking about covid ruining hiking? It was literally the one thing you could do during height of covid?

if she'd wanted to do hiking challenges then that would've been the perfect time to build a community around hiking.
Didn’t England have travel restrictions? In Ireland we were limited to 2k, 5k and 20k radius at different times. I couldn’t go hiking in the tightest restrictions.

Obviously agree with Zanna being a dope otherwise though about hiking! It’s not as genuine or useful like someone like Roz Purcell.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t England have travel restrictions? In Ireland we were limited to 2k, 5k and 20k radius at different times. I couldn’t go hiking in the tightest restrictions.

Obviously agree with Zanna being a dope otherwise though about hiking! It’s not as genuine or useful like someone like Roz Purcell.
Only for the first lockdown, and it was the first restriction lifted. She moved to Surrey in September, so for 2 of the 3 lockdowns she lived in an area full of walks (South Downs), and so could have easily done hiking/walking challenges.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow tally? I really didn’t think she looked that good for her birthday outfit 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.