Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very odd, I don't know what is expected in return for the free nights. Is it just to post a photo of the pool and tell people where you are?
If it was somewhere I might be interested in going I'd want to see a tour of the place with commentary, to see what facilities they have and to know where it is on the island 🤷‍♀️
They’d usually have asked for (x) number of posts tagging the hotel in exchange for whatever the discount was, and if they were savvy, they’d ask for a certain level of engagement on those posts. I get the impression that Zanna is one of those girls, and particularly if this is a smaller lesser known hotel, who’s emailed around various hotels and asked for a discounted stay. These guys just got suckered in. She’s a bleeping twit

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So they have now finished working with the hotel and are from this point on paying guests. I know nothing about this hotel. If the #pressdiscount they gave her was for her to advertise the hotel then they need to get their money back. I have learned nothing about it. I know a lot about her over priced ill fitting swimwear and that’s it. What an absolute charlatan.
I thought this too, I know nothing about Omma Santorini… what tit job at advertising the place she’s done, I know nothing about the food, the rooms, the location etc! I bet there will be a blog post no one asked for pop up next week, she’ll use that as her tactic for the freebie ‘I get my best engagement from my blog posts’. I would be really annoyed as the sales director.

Reactions: 11
A gifted holiday so you can prance around and advertise your own crap swimwear, and yet shows NOTHING of the resort where you're staying?
Wow, that hotel really got their value for money...
She is so up her own backside, how can anyone find her relatable or inspirational?

Reactions: 13
A gifted holiday so you can prance around and advertise your own crap swimwear, and yet shows NOTHING of the resort where you're staying?
Wow, that hotel really got their value for money...
She is so up her own backside, how can anyone find her relatable or inspirational?
It's all so fake and boring.

Reactions: 6
Oh and her ‘brave’ post with wet hair and no make up. Yeah looks so natural and unstaged love. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really would like to make it as a model, no?
1633289575549.png

"Show up on here as myself in all forms", what is she, a super hero alien mutant?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She really would like to make it as a model, no?
View attachment 793222
"Show up on here as myself in all forms", what is she, a super hero alien mutant?
“This feels like work”…. Because she’s never done a proper days work?? She’s on so many peoples trip of a lifetime probably, posing for photos is not a hard days work! Give me strength…

Reactions: 15
ffs... she clearly has won the genetic lottery in terms of having the socially acceptable / instagrammable body and face + she’s got work done on her face beyond recognition... and SHE DARES TO BARE HER FACE TO THE WORLD?! wow... and wow not because I admire her bravery, but wow because how daft can you be?! if anything.. her make-up and heatless curls do more bad to her face than wearing no make-up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ we should not judge women by their looks, and i’m not trying to do it, because this is all about her ridiculous behaviour. whaaaat...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Steph ran the London Marathon today. Do we know if Zanna bothered to congratulate her?

Reactions: 5
Look how brave I am for posting a photo of myself I know I look great in. I’m so real and brave. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest photo: what a vacuous twit. Obviously aesthetics are king for her despite her holier than thou all I care about are the animals and saving the planet bullshit.

Honestly considers herself some sort of climate activist yet posts ridiculous photos like that posed and filtered to within an inch of her life: botoxed and veneer-ed to the gills. Don’t get me started on the carbon footprint from all the flying she does. Makes my blood boil that she makes a living from acting in such a way

Reactions: 16
Also she regularly posts with no make up doesn’t she? In her whinging crying stories particularly? It’s just another excuse to post ANOTHER photo of her posing in a bikini with a face like she just smelled a fart. She’s honestly so insecure she has to do this once a week to get any validation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It frustrates me when bloggers like her post this tit. It’s not inspiring, it’s vapid. Her “job” is literally based around her looks. She can’t be so stupid as to think she wouldn’t have half the followers she does if she didn’t look the way she did…? (Eat these ready meals and look like me…. Take these supplements and look like me…. Do these workouts and look like me…. It’s literally all she ever posts)

So to see her (and other bloggers who do this) say she’s so brave to share a heavily posed, holiday photo, acting like it’s so inspiring that she was able to do that is infuriating.

If anything it’s the opposite of feminism. The implication is that usually even people as conventionally beautiful like Rosanna have to use makeup and filters to hide their true selves.

It’s not like she’s posted a photo of herself coming out of the shower in a gym where there is dodgy lighting… it’s an incredibly overly posed holiday photo 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness she did NOT just post a photo of herself looking objectively hot like something out of a men’s magazine and call herself brave?? Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness she did NOT just post a photo of herself looking objectively hot like something out of a men’s magazine and call herself brave?? Jesus wept!
what bugs me the most is how many likes and comments this has. and yes, it’s all about her feeding her ego, and people are buying into it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
That latest post of her finally led me to unfollow. She’s an incredibly thin, conventionally attractive woman and she knows it. There is zero brave about her model shots. It’s a massive insult to anyone who exists in other body types.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This photo and that message stink of performative struggle. Zanna has never had to struggle for or about anything in her life so for her to pretend like she’s been struggling because of her looks and how brave she is a really a disingenuous and disgusting message.
And those so called things she’s had to struggle with, she’s paid to have them fixed — teeth, filler, Botox, endless time to work out and work on her genetically gifted already great body.
She’s never had to fit in eating healthy, working out, REAL work, elder care, child cats, etc all in one day.
She knows not what she talks about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.