Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought her granola when she had the buy 3 get 3 free deal. The salted caramel & peanut one has so many loose peanuts!! When I have a bowl for breakfast, the last few mouthfuls are just almond milk and peanuts. Disappointed and glad I didn’t pay full price.
Same. Now ive found this page i feel silly for buying 😄😄😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When she first started touting these, there was a review section on the website - after several negative reviews about the weird taste of one of them, guess what? Review section removed along with all comments. Censor and conquer, baby!!!

She looks like she needs a good wash.
Too much wild swimming I suppose 🧼🛀

Reactions: 5
Another pointless blog post. You can see the milky way with 'your bare eyes' - doesn't she mean naked eye?

"It doesn't get more typical Northumberland than this" - her English is just so poor.

These are paint by numbers blogs - she has a template and just cuts and pastes some tit in, adding her own clunky phrases for the final 'flourish'.

Once again no safety advice about wild swimming whatsoever - she even recommends diving in at one point, Big no-no unless you're a very experienced cold water swimmer - newsflash - she isn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wish she would just be honest and admit that she just wants to be a model? We all know she loves nothing more than wearing her straw hat and posing in the meadows.
Someone else mentioned how she's like a budgie looking at herself in the mirror all day and it's all I can think of when I see her preening and pouting.
I’d never realised this before but it’s very true. She loves having her photo taken (hence why she pays so many photographers to take her photo!). Sad fact is that even though she’s pretty, I don’t think she’s got the “it” factor to be a professional model. They’re a huge difference between posing on your own Instagram account and actually getting modelling deals.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
Maybe because she's away all the time. Poor cat must get no attention.
Totally! I feel for Bella. As I’m now spending more hours away from home (to work, though, not travel!!), my kitty has become very needy and has some behavioural issues... I am trying my best to address this giving him entertainment, attention etc., instead of boasting about it on Instagram as if my kitty needing me makes me cooler... 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she keeps at it, all it’ll do is duck up the cat and make her a bad cat mom. Having a cat needs work, despite their very independent nature.

I’d never realised this before but it’s very true. She loves having her photo taken (hence why she pays so many photographers to take her photo!). Sad fact is that even though she’s pretty, I don’t think she’s got the “it” factor to be a professional model. They’re a huge difference between posing on your own Instagram account and actually getting modelling deals.
It amazes me how many of the photos she posts on Instagram are taken by professional photographers. So staged and unrealistic... As a content creator, she should do that tit herself, but she can’t even do that. Plus, the plagiarised blog posts, poorly (and incorrectly) advertised freebies... Why do brands not see that?

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
Completely agree, she isn't actually model material at all. The reality is that she would feel that 'just being a model' would be beneath her. She has to prove that she's a bad ass business boss babe too so that Ant doesn't leave her 😏

Reactions: 3
She’s not adaptable enough, nor transfigurative enough to be a model. She’s just a weirdly fake version of herself who was perfectly fine before.

Reactions: 7
It's a huge joke the BEIS are promoting them. I feel like writing to them and fully exposing Zanna for who she really is. I've become bored of watching her Instagram, I may as well plonk myself in front of a billboard in London. It's about as entertaining!

Reactions: 12
Zanna has the same stance as Theresa May View attachment 765464
This made me cackle, thankyou 🙏🏽🤣

It's a huge joke the BEIS are promoting them. I feel like writing to them and fully exposing Zanna for who she really is. I've become bored of watching her Instagram, I may as well plonk myself in front of a billboard in London. It's about as entertaining!
It would definitely be interesting to see if the BEIS do get complaints / comments because we can’t be the only ones who know about their lack of sustainability creds. Think this promotion might be a classic case of “whoever shouts the loudest…”

Reactions: 5
F2757B56-FC0B-40F7-9184-EAE89ED08057.jpeg

What in the name of god is this pose????? With her 80’s tan and ‘boss girl’ pose and blazer I’m reminded of a tit remake of this..
62167EF9-B57C-4A6F-B75B-264840A83D5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.