Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think shes getting paid? Ive heard influencers say they ask hotels/places to stay for free in exhcnage for photos and vids whicy they then have to tag

Reactions: 3
Zanna will pay the hotel staff to iron her linen for her, no doubt. She’s never stoop so low as ironing or shock-horror bringing an iron with her. Plebs do that.

Reactions: 6
Why is she releasing linen shorts in September?
Are these part of the SWS brand? Sorry, but blocked on all accounts for having the audacity of saying I didn’t want to be an influencer …. So can’t see anything !!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do we really think shes getting paid? Ive heard influencers say they ask hotels/places to stay for free in exhcnage for photos and vids whicy they then have to tag
Not sure. She's definitely getting a free stay but not sure whether she gets paid on top of it too.

Reactions: 2
Are these part of the SWS brand? Sorry, but blocked on all accounts for having the audacity of saying I didn’t want to be an influencer …. So can’t see anything !!
Yes it’s a linen range from looks of it, maybe a shirt as well?

Reactions: 2
depends, some charge a 'day fee' where they get paid plus absolutely everything they do/eat and where they sleep for free

Reactions: 1
LOL at her stories today about sustainability while her stories from her 10th-ish holiday are still up.

Also my misspelling above (two) is making me sad. This site needs an edit function that lasts longer than ten mins 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks waking up at 5:30 am for no bleeping reason at all is a personality trait.

Reactions: 36
Sad. Very very sad.
And the smug time stamp photo of her with coffee in comfies and her large adult son ready to go to work in his shirt is very jarring.

I wake up at about 6am naturally, listen to radio 4 to find out what’s happening in the world, have a coffee, shower, sometimes do yoga and start my job at 7:30ish so I can get out for a decent walk at lunch (I’m lucky to be on full flexi-time). I actually have 4 paid jobs so need to plan my time carefully to get them all done without impacting on my full time job. A monthly column takes a LOT of prep and I wish I could just post stupid videos and not have an editor breathing down my neck. I also teach a course and I have a duty to my students to do that well and give my time thats for them fully to them. I’m busy, I’m tired and I don’t go on “work trips” every weekend. I don’t feel the need to prove how busy I am, because I’m actually doing stuff not just getting up early because I want to have something desperately in my life.

Also don’t get my started on the “oh glass is good” thing.

Glass production emissions are huuuuuge. If she actually cared about sustainability she’d look at the recycled content of said glass, maybe discuss the life cycle analysis of it, explain to followers how to recycle correctly and not wish cycle and contaminate their output, and how to re-use glass rather than dump in recycling as lots of glass actually goes to landfill cover.

It’s almost like she’s a fraud!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They're changing the location of the taps ... For the worst lol! I have had taps at the end of bathtub and in the middle and personally think middle is better, especially if you want a cheeky bath with your partner now and then so you can both rest comfortably at your end of tub without banging your head on the tap 😂🙈
View attachment 753264
Yes, it's a really cool loo. For a gastropub in Surrey 😂 (just like @Cloff said!)
Also, the bottle of bright blue handwash perked up on the side of the marble sink is very much like in a pub when they have a busy day and run out of posh handwash refill and are having to plonk a bottle of Carex on 😂😂😂
View attachment 753265
It’s a small thing but this is the reason it’s so laughable Zanna has that Facebook group about making eco conscious choices. Switching liquid soap for plastic free bar soap it’s literally one of the easiest swaps to make

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
77665CEB-AA6D-404F-BDCC-7AA1BED51442.png

This will always and forever be PERFORMATIVE not PRODUCTIVE in my perception. And the more a person does it, the less seriously I’ll take them. Just
get up, do your tit and impress people with the fruits of your labor. But Zanny always has to prove us that she has a job, that she’s adding some value to this world. Nope and nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 762095

This will always and forever be PERFORMATIVE not PRODUCTIVE in my perception. And the more a person does it, the less seriously I’ll take them. Just
get up, do your tit and impress people with the fruits of your labor. But Zanny always has to prove us that she has a job, that she’s adding some value to this world. Nope and nope.
Most people who have a traditional office job are out of bed around 6:30am. She doesn’t get up that much earlier than the rest of the world, so I don’t know why her narcissistic personality has to post about it all the time.

And can someone please tell me how all she fills her days with work? I don’t know how a workout and a badly written blog post can take up an entire day. It baffles me.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.