Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her office looks so uncomfortable - she needs a proper screen set up she can plug her laptop in. I bet every time she works there she ends up getting a neck and shoulder ache from looking straight down at her tiny Mac screen. Plus the chair as well. It's just designed to be an office you can actually work in - just more proof that she has no idea what an actual real life 9-5 (or more) office job actually entails.
Yes absolutely this! If she really was spending as long 'working' as she claims to be, she would be in agony hunched over that laptop. If she really did need to work for long stretches at a time she would have immediately gone for a proper screen and office chair. Just demonstrates that the office and her 'beavering away' on her laptop is all for show isn't it.

Reactions: 3
She looks shattered and needs to stop pretending to Ant that she’s so busy with work that she needs to wake up so early every day!

Reactions: 7
Ha! She's been nominated for some bollocks Sun influencer award. Obvs I've just spent some time filling it in just to vote for anyone other than her.
Feel free to join in :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ha! She's been nominated for some bollocks Sun influencer award. Obvs I've just spent some time filling it in just to vote for anyone other than her.
Feel free to join in :)
I will simply not be giving the Sun any clicks 😊 an disgusting rag from disgusting people

Reactions: 13
Zanna is banging on about her web traffic in a sad attempt to try and get more travel brands to work with her. She’s so obviously desperate to become an active travel influencer.

Reactions: 5
OMG HER TEETH - WHAT THE HOLY FUDGE!?!?!? the temps looked so much better as they were wider - these look absolutely RIDICULOUS.... criminal dentistry right there... I'd sue if i ended up with those nashers....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ho ho, this was actually quite fun. I work in SEO and procrastinating while watching a training video so thought I'd run Zanny's site through my Insights tool.

Untitled 19 - Look at the amount of volume for searches on "Zanna Van Dijk" - do we really believe that people search for her name on google 3600 times a month!?

Untitled 18 - Look at this very consistent traffic - most of my clients have lots of spikes and troughs based on what content has gone out that week etc. There is also no evidence of a "doubled amount of traffic since the relaunch 3 months ago". Zanna's blog has around 5500-5600 hits each month which is oddly very consistent.

Untitled 17 - So to explain this a little bit....Branded searches contain a name related to the site. E.g. Zanna Van Dijik when unbranded searches would be something like "tit travel guide". During May there were NO branded searches driving traffic to the site... even though there's "usually" 3600 searches for ZVD per month.

Conclusion.... Click farms. With the dip in May they would've been just directly logging on the the site instead of through a search on google which would explain why the traffic is still the same.

N.B. I've worked with several companies who hire tit SEO companies that do this and then get confused that they're not getting any sales. Maybe she's been stung or maybe she's just a big fat liar.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ho ho, this was actually quite fun. I work in SEO and procrastinating while watching a training video so thought I'd run Zanny's site through my Insights tool.

Untitled 19 - Look at the amount of volume for searches on "Zanna Van Dijk" - do we really believe that people search for her name on google 3600 times a month!?

Untitled 18 - Look at this very consistent traffic - most of my clients have lots of spikes and troughs based on what content has gone out that week etc. There is also no evidence of a "doubled amount of traffic since the relaunch 3 months ago". Zanna's blog has around 5500-5600 hits each month which is oddly very consistent.

Untitled 17 - So to explain this a little bit....Branded searches contain a name related to the site. E.g. Zanna Van Dijik when unbranded searches would be something like "tit travel guide". During May there were NO branded searches driving traffic to the site... even though there's "usually" 3600 searches for ZVD per month.

Conclusion.... Click farms. With the dip in May they would've been just directly logging on the the site instead of through a search on google which would explain why the traffic is still the same.

N.B. I've worked with several companies who hire tit SEO companies that do this and then get confused that they're not getting any sales. Maybe she's been stung or maybe she's just a big fat liar.
This is fascinating, thank you for posting!

Reactions: 6

Completely unrelated to Zanna (sorry), but what would be your top tip to someone who has just launched a website to try and up their rankings on Google organically?

Your post is super interesting, thank you! What’s the programme called to do these searches on other websites?

To keep it on track: Zanna, blogging about your holidays does not make going on holiday a job.

Reactions: 3
She’s got such a nerve saying she ‘poors’ her heart into posts she just plagiarises from a google search.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What about the marble sink Zanna? It's too small for the job, isn't it?
Also do we think she climbed on top of the loo to get the shot from above? Even the tallest gal in England can't be tall enough to take such picture 😂
Screenshot_20210908-195508~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got such a nerve saying she ‘poors’ her heart into posts she just plagiarises from a google search.
Exactly. And asks other people for recommendations. The views have probably gone up due to Tattlers looking to see what laughably basic advice she's giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely unrelated to Zanna (sorry), but what would be your top tip to someone who has just launched a website to try and up their rankings on Google organically?
Organic growth on Google takes a long time so be prepared for the long haul!

1) Use a tool like Semrush (mine), moz or sitebulb to audit the site and improve the Technical side of it. These are usually free for for the first 10 days or so.

2) produce content regularly in the form of a blog or new products. Carefully consider keywords to include on the page that you believe your customers will be searching for. Make sure the page is correctly structured in terms of a heading 1, heading 2 etc
Also make sure you are linking to at least another page within your site and an external site.

3) Network with other sites that can link to yours. For example, if you sell tennis equipment - start building relationships with people who blog about tennis or run tennis clubs and see if they can link recommendations to your site. The more links you gain to the site, the more credible you become to Google.

Good luck! In the mean time, it’s worth investing in Google ads to drive traffic - this has no effect on SEO but should generate some leads whilst you’re building the credibility of your site.

To bring it back to Zanna - the downstairs loo looks like it belongs in a Gastropub. She really doesn’t have any imagination or her own style does she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.