Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she went on a weekend away to Brighton with Steph a month ago. Bit weird she wouldn’t give her gym wear a shout out
My guess is it’s because the collab is with USA Pro so it’s very greenwash-y. Even so, Z could have at least done one story to say well done? It’s still fun for Steph to have a collection!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she went on a weekend away to Brighton with Steph a month ago. Bit weird she wouldn’t give her gym wear a shout out
Ah I must of missed that! I know it's cheap in sports direct so probably not that eco but I thought there would of been a well done

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on her stories and noticed she's been gifted a jumper from Cat Meffan. I've not seen her share anything about Stephs sustainable gym wear, are they still friends?
I'm sure she did post one story about it whilst she was away, anyone else remember seeing that? I don't follow Steph so I'm not sure how else I would know about it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Lol @ the comments speculating that Zanna hasn't mentioned Steph's gymwear because it's not very eco conscious. Think it's become very clear that the environment and sustainability are not on her priorities list.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure she did post one story about it whilst she was away, anyone else remember seeing that? I don't follow Steph so I'm not sure how else I would know about it 🤔
I must of missed it.
Lol @ the comments speculating that Zanna hasn't mentioned Steph's gymwear because it's not very eco conscious. Think it's become very clear that the environment and sustainability are not on her priorities list.
Lol yea she's not sustainable, I was just surprised not to see something about it but looks like I missed the story

Flying back and force between the Spanish islands within weeks. Very sustainable. Can't wait for more incredible revelations about a mountainous island having good hikes.

Also, is it just me who gets annoyed by the constant requests for recommendations? Get online and do your own effing research!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Argghh!!! WTF is she doing with her hands?!!! :oops:

It's the sort of thing we used to do at primary school

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s off on another bleeping holiday. Give me strength, this woman is so insufferable.
But she's so stressed from this full inbox she's had even stayed up til 9 o clock 😲 think that warrants another holiday with at least half a day of relaxing time 😂

Argghh!!! WTF is she doing with her hands?!!! :oops:

It's the sort of thing we used to do at primary school
It's a tik tok trend she's about 6 weeks late too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she's so stressed from this full inbox she's had even stayed up til 9 o clock 😲 think that warrants another holiday with at least half a day of relaxing time 😂

It's a tik tok trend she's about 6 weeks late too
I thought it probably was (I don't do tik tok)

Why is she going on another holiday?! Does she also hate all the panelling in her house and needs an escape?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omfg all my family live in Spain and I haven’t been able to see them yet. This bint goes twice in a month? How is she even feigning sustainable anything at this point?

That reel about being tall... Being tall isn’t a personality trait ffs. It’s literally the least interesting thing about her, and that’s a tall order (geddit).

Seriously zanna, go to therapy for your issues, go back to uni and study something you’re going to feel fulfilled with, this nonsense is no good for anyone. Not for you, not for people you actually encourage to do reckless and dangerous things and not for those who can only call you out on here because you refuse to listen anywhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.