Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I wouldn't recommend the Ritz Carlton for multitude of reasons I won't go into...don't want to be a negative Nancy"

Ah, exactly the sort of 'travel content creator' that everyone needs šŸ™„
I'll fill in the blanks for myself then, let's start with the fact that you probably chucked your toys out of your pram because the hotel concierge didn't get up as early as you did, despite being 24/7...

Zanna, your content is utterly useless
What a useless ā€œreviewā€! Iā€™ve stayed there and the rooms were lovely, the gym had an amazing view, the vegan options were limited (but it doesnā€™t seem like they ate there anyway) and the staff were really attentive - we even had a little personalised (handwritten) welcome card in our room! Ok so itā€™s not London ritz but just eurgh to Zanna. And for all sheā€™s done on her holiday, she could have stayed in the uk and not flown anywhereā€¦environmentally aware my ar3e šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
I bet the ā€˜multitudeā€™ of reasons is really the fact they wouldnā€™t do a press discount or free stay so she had to actually pay for her own holiday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"After a much needed holiday" I'm sorry why on EARTH does this vapid bint need a holiday when she does duck all other than post reels about how tall she is and plagiarise blog posts. She must have the least stressful life going.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"I wouldn't recommend the Ritz Carlton for multitude of reasons I won't go into...don't want to be a negative Nancy
I think this just goes back to how she personally perceives criticism as the same as negativity. Most of us are here on the basis that she can't handle critiques / genuine constructive criticism & blocks people who don't match her world view. You can be critical without being a "negative nancy".

For example, Zanna...

A critical, but honest review could be:
"Though we had a lovely holiday, I personally wouldn't recommend X hotel as they didn't have a lot of vegan options which made it very difficult to get meals within the hotel, and this wasn't clear to us when we booked. We also had a problem with one staff member who briefly mislaid our luggage but we did manage to get that sorted out. Overall, considering what we paid, I don't think it's worth the price and I'd probably want to stay somewhere else if we came back"

A negative review could be more along the lines of:
"We absolutely hated everything from the plug sockets to the windows. The staff were really rude!!! Have they not HEARD of customer service?! The food was DISGUSTING as well. AWFUL hotel, zero stars."

I think if you are going to review hotels / give travel guides you need to give a balanced account so that people know what they are getting themselves in for and she can become a trusted source of information. Also given that this is the first holiday she has fully paid for in recent memory it does put a huge question mark on her honesty about how much she has enjoyed previous paid for stays.- she clearly only wants to write about "positive" content instead of well thought out, balanced content that has a point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone been watching The White Lotus? I can picture her there šŸ˜†

Has she really said it was 'much needed'? Maybe for Ant, but she's been on almost non-stop holidays for the past couple of months.

Reactions: 5
"I wouldn't recommend the Ritz Carlton for multitude of reasons I won't go into...don't want to be a negative Nancy"

I'll fill in the blanks for myself then, let's start with the fact that you probably chucked your toys out of your pram because the hotel concierge didn't get up as early as you did, despite being 24/7...

I imagine main reason was, she actually paid for the stay?
(Or Any did)

Also, duck me, another travel guide no-one asked for.
"Will be writing it on the flight home"
No wonder most her guides are tit šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know about the boobs. I am one of those "lucky" people with big boobs. When I was very lean a few years ago I managed to go down from a FF/G cup to a single F but I had to lose a stone in order to do that! So you can be lean but with decent size boobies. Plus she's not even 30 so they can still be nice and perky
As one of the few straight males on this thread, I have always kept a close eye on Zanna's bangers lol and she's definitely always been busty. I don't think she's had any work done to her body. She's just fit, under 30 and naturally big.

Her face is the sad part. Someone posted an old post of hers a few pages back and I genuinely forgot her natural look. She won the genetic lottery and is still messing around at her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
24756B93-B5D9-4B5F-8A7C-F0553B248DD1.jpeg

Post holiday overwhelm???? Is she for real???? What is so overwhelming?? She has no real job, no mortgage of her own and everything handed to her. They have a cleaner so I doubt she will even have post holiday laundry on her to do list today. Zanna can you help me out here- As the covid crisis continues and Afghans flee for their lives etc just what are you finding so overwhelming because Iā€™m really struggling to relate to this post!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
View attachment 728849
Post holiday overwhelm???? Is she for real???? What is so overwhelming?? She has no real job, no mortgage of her own and everything handed to her. They have a cleaner so I doubt she will even have post holiday laundry on her to do list today. Zanna can you help me out here- As the covid crisis continues and Afghans flee for their lives etc just what are you finding so overwhelming??
I bet she does these posts pretending how busy she is and how early she has to wake up so Ant seeā€™s them and believes sheā€™s working hard all day. The truth is she probably replies to a couple of emails and DMs, films a very cringey 30 second reel, plays with Bella, does a couple of workouts, goes for a walk and meets a friend for some food. All whilst earning over 100k a year. Itā€™s absolutely sickening!

Reactions: 21
Think she definitely has an inferiority complex about being an influencer. She definitely loves being one and loves the money for doing little work, but she gets SO touchy and defensive over the negative connotations with being an influencer. Like a while ago when someone commented that influencers are uneducated and not a real job or something like that and she posted her I hAvE a DeGrEe ThO rant on her stories, and the blocking of anyone who voted they don't want to be an influencer. I'm sure Ant have a high-flying successful "proper" career only fuels the feeling. She's so desperate to be seen as this powerful successful businesswomen and not just and influencer when in reality she's just a regular run of the mill influencer, no better than any of the influencer churned out by Love Island and other reality shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Probably because she wasn't given a free stay

Reactions: 7
Why oh why does she need to time-stamp the ā€œlate working post-holiday overwhelmā€ and ā€œIā€™m up so early again!ā€ stories, but not others? Itā€™s so sickeningly obvious that sheā€™s trying to prove something. But what really? That her influencer life is oh so hard?! Get real, Rosanna. You live such a privileged life. Look around, turn on the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good grief. What will happen if the Great Zamboni doesn't finish replying to her little emails?! Oh, right nothing. Writing, sorry that's plagiarizing, travel guides for her blog? Editing her silly reels and useless vlogs? Oh, right. NOTHING. Is she for real? Most of us have actual jobs with real consequences. Nobody would miss her if she went on a six month holiday, much less be in desperate need of her after one week away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she's admitted before that she's very needy in a relationship. Now she's suddenly got no insecurities

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
she's admitted before that she's very needy in a relationship. Now she's suddenly got no insecurities
I think it is very strange she never even asked where he was going or what he was doing out of interest. Sounds very selfish to me, not interested in what her partner is up to, not in a insecure way I mean. Isn't it normal to show interest in your partners life. She comes across as a super self centred person who has absolutely no interest in anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bowel surgery? You'd have thought she would have mentioned something as important as that? šŸ˜‰
Oh, and that was a verrrrry long answer on how she isn't at all insecure in her relationship, no siree, not at all...
What a weirdly arrogant comment to make? I never do? Could she have not said maybe in the past but now she trusts Ant completely? Such an unrelatable thing to say. Iā€™m sure most people at SOME point in their relationship have wondered where the other person is or felt insecure about something. She just always has to be better than us

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.