Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Didn’t England have travel restrictions? In Ireland we were limited to 2k, 5k and 20k radius at different times. I couldn’t go hiking in the tightest restrictions.

Obviously agree with Zanna being a dope otherwise though about hiking! It’s not as genuine or useful like someone like Roz Purcell.
Only for the first lockdown, and it was the first restriction lifted. She moved to Surrey in September, so for 2 of the 3 lockdowns she lived in an area full of walks (South Downs), and so could have easily done hiking/walking challenges.

Reactions: 1

martaS

VIP Member
I think it's Iceland and am jealous 😔 would love to go one day, but hopefully not while Covid is still around.
Also she showed a bikini and a jumper on Stories yesterday and Iceland has all these hot springs
Screenshot_20211105-133528.png

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Because there are loads of people waiting to hop on the next plane to Tenerife to stalk her :rolleyes:
Well people live in Tenerife too.

Plus given all we know about stalkers and the internet, not giving away her location is one thing I’ll cut her some slack on.

martaS

VIP Member
Ah yes. All those fans who could easily find her address in Cobham so if they wanted to could find her any day of the week. What does she think will happen? She’ll be followed by other blonde girls who love hiking and flying?

Also because she was so smug about showing off her surrey mansion everyone is also now aware that it’s empty for the week 🙄🙃
It probably isn't. They probably have a cat sitter or someone checking on the cat every now and then.