Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
I hope she got her friend's permission to post these pics in this context (as in, I hope the friend didn't mind Zanna's using a selfie that they probably had taken for fun to illustrate their dental journeys :rolleyes: )
View attachment 753927
But just how much better her pal's teeth are? Natural and correct shape and size for her face. Not sure what exactly friend had done but she looks great which can't be said about Zanzipan
View attachment 753926
When I was quickly scrolling through, i thought it was TheAnna Edit. Hahah lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 2

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Hazel has definitely had her lips done, very mildly but its more plump and thicker, her forehead sometimes doesnt move and her laugh lines look similar the Huda Beauty sisters who have had a lot of work done.

Food medics weight hasnt changed that much ut her face is definitely more plump than before
I've met her in real life a few times at events and I wouldn't really agree with much of this. Her weight has changed a bit over the years. If you're small, it can be more dramatic especially in the face. She has spoken about herself. It's normal moving from university to a demanding job and back to university for that to happen. She worked through much of the pandemic, so that's going to have an impact. My other half is a nurse and found it hard to do much beyond work the last 18 months.

If you had said that she looks a bit different in less edited videos/pictures, I'd agree. There's some filter she uses on TikTok videos that always makes her look a bit uncanny valley, but I think she just has an unusual face. It's a bit like how a lot of models can look unusual outside of a fashion shoot.

Zanna has gained weight too I think in recent times. It's a positive IMO as she looks better for it.

Cb478

Okay so I’ve just watched the Santorini bits on Instagram and am really confused - I thought Zanna had gotten her teeth fixed to help with the speech issues but she still seems to be struggling with R’s and some pronunciation? This is not meant as a dig in any way, I’m literally just curious and know nothing about speech impediments!

Ups27

VIP Member
Does anyone follow tally? I really didn’t think she looked that good for her birthday outfit 😭

Dancing Diva

hey, one of them has a red t shirt on! Looks like Ant is getting a good view of someone's arse.

The pink boots, bottom right, look like they're made out of the bouncy castle :oops:

I thought she said she was going to be busy working today? :unsure:
All the outfits are just hideous and frumpy.

Jc456

VIP Member
Yeah she went on a weekend away to Brighton with Steph a month ago. Bit weird she wouldn’t give her gym wear a shout out
Ah I must of missed that! I know it's cheap in sports direct so probably not that eco but I thought there would of been a well done

Jc456

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that Zanna makes an appearence on Lydia Elise Millen’s ‘foraging’ vlog:

At the end Lydia does a tour of Zanna‘s dressing room, films her designer bags and says ‘this is the part Zanna doesn’t show on her vlogs.’ It Zanna’s duplicity that grates me so much

It’s actually this vlog.. oops

Lydia said about getting a professional organizer in to do her pantry. I mentioned it a while ago but I wonder if she'll get Dilly in, she does Rhi, Alice Livings and some other influencers

Reactions: 1

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
I made a comment about it a few days ago. She definitely looks fuller in the hips/thighs to me (it looks good).
Fully agree!

Also just to add that there’s nothing wrong with being naturally slim. I just thought that she was looking better for it as it suited her shape.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
I don't think she has - her face shape has changed but that's common with the work she's had done on her teeth.
I wasn't referring to Zanna's face. Her body shape is definitely looking a bit different. Not dramatically so, but I thought she was looking too bony for a while. Her hips and boobs are a bit fuller looking to me now. It's normal for anyone after surgery or as they head towards 30 to change shape a bit.

Her teeth really changed her face. That's the biggest difference there. No idea why she did it!

caterday28

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that she's gained weight over the past couple of years? Of course, she's still SUPER slim but she does look good for it, and a part of me hopes it's because she's developed healthier food/exercise habits (who knows).