Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than these constant holidays. Sometimes you just want to be at home with a book.

I guess it must be a very lonely existence in the Panel Palace when you don’t have a job, you have a cleaner and all you’ve really got to do with your day is cook some food and go on a rowing machine.

Vapid.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness she did NOT just post a photo of herself looking objectively hot like something out of a men’s magazine and call herself brave?? Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

martaS

VIP Member
Her writing gets worse by day...
"Did you know what Tenerife is hiking HEAVEN!? In the past I certainly didn’t! The island has dramatic mountains and rugged coastlines which are covered in hikes. The routes are well marked, easy to navigate and offer amazing views 🙌🏼

We’ve only been here a couple of days and it’s already far exceeded our expectations. I can’t wait to see what else we discover"

First, does anyone still start their posts with "Did you know"? Like, wasn't it the social media thing in like 2016?
Second, "In the past I certainly didn’t!" What is this post, a primary school student's homework?
Also, "The island has dramatic mountains and rugged coastlines which are covered in hikes". How can anything be covered in hikes? Hike is an activity, not a thing?
Lastly, "it’s already far exceeded our expectations" - does she not say that about every place she visits? Like, how low are her expectations of any holiday destination?
Her writing is so poor, always including overused catch phrases which were outdated the moment they were coined :rolleyes: But this post just sounds like she wasn't a native speaker and used Google Translate to write this crap.

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
My husband would kindly and happily drop me in the depths of the ocean if I suggested we skip dinner so we can go to bed early in order to wake up early to prove to Instagram that we wake up early on our holiday, to what, hike but actually walk around with ill-fitting backpacks and teeth.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
She really would like to make it as a model, no?
1633289575549.png

"Show up on here as myself in all forms", what is she, a super hero alien mutant?

• Haha
  • Sick

rhofclap

Ugh guys, so glad I found you. Was sneaking on Jessica Olie's stories and saw she was in Santorini. I was there just one week before her and THANK GOD I didn't run into those two. End of September is mostly IG free in Santorini, I would never dream of going when it is packed full of people posing. Anyhow...I'm late I know, but every. single. post. drove me mad. Firstly it's pretty cold in Santorini and they were walking around like it was 30 degrees. They must have been freezing. But as long as they think it looks ok on the gram. Secondly, that so called HIKE is a 40-50 min walk and it's mostly downhill. The real hike everyone does in Santorini is 2.5 hours....and they got a taxi back! They basically went on a walk and are making it out like it was everest. Thirdly....why is that hotel giving a free trip to these low level influencers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I am 45 and among my close friendship group, only one of us has kids.

Zanna you are not breaking new ground here. Other women (LOTS OF THEM) also have opinions/like wearing dresses and sports gear/eat carbs/have kids/don't have kids/like animals and nature/love travel. It has always been thus.

STOP TRYING TO PRETEND YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND THEREFORE SUPERIOR.

THIS.

The worst part of the "not like other girls" thing is the implication that all other women are lesser. Like women are shit for liking "women's things". I wasn't aware that hiking, not wanting kids, and eating food were such big tough man things, but I'm so glad to have Zanna, walk-in wardrobe owning, designer bag having, living off her husband while being a lady of leisure to show me how to be better than other women.

• Heart
  • Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I can’t bring myself to hate the bathroom. It’s just a bathroom and parts of it look fine. But I hate people having house accounts that don’t tell you anything. Either do your house up and share the skills and processes you used to do it, or be designing such an incredible home that people are inspired and show the sourcing of the furniture and design ideas etc.
Sharing that your run of the mill bathroom is going to be finished by builders in a few days time doesn’t tell anyone anything. Why did you pick those tiles? What decisions did you have to make about her bath tub and the plumbing etc?

She can’t answer any of these things of course but it means the surrey nest account is just watching someone pay someone else do to lots of work and then post pictures of it which is so boring

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"I wouldn't recommend the Ritz Carlton for multitude of reasons I won't go into...don't want to be a negative Nancy"

Ah, exactly the sort of 'travel content creator' that everyone needs 🙄
I'll fill in the blanks for myself then, let's start with the fact that you probably chucked your toys out of your pram because the hotel concierge didn't get up as early as you did, despite being 24/7...

Zanna, your content is utterly useless

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Loulou1992

Facebook and Instagram down, it’s mad, if it were to stay down and never work again Zanna would be out of a job and we wouldn’t have to see her ever again 🍾🍾

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
This photo and that message stink of performative struggle. Zanna has never had to struggle for or about anything in her life so for her to pretend like she’s been struggling because of her looks and how brave she is a really a disingenuous and disgusting message.
And those so called things she’s had to struggle with, she’s paid to have them fixed — teeth, filler, Botox, endless time to work out and work on her genetically gifted already great body.
She’s never had to fit in eating healthy, working out, REAL work, elder care, child cats, etc all in one day.
She knows not what she talks about.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Instagram is down guys - let’s take this moment to savour a world where you don’t have to see her brave face every 4 mins

• Haha
  • Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
She's getting fake emotional about travelling 'again' - er, sorry Zan but when did you stop exactly?!

Maldives, Mallorca, Santorini, Cornwall, Lakes, Greece, Tenerife, just the tip of the travel fucking ICEBERG.

Grow up, you spoilt, selfish little brat. Also, fuck off with the finance advice, no-one wants it, you are NOT qualified to talk about this shit.

• Angry
  • Heart

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I think it's Iceland and am jealous 😔 would love to go one day, but hopefully not while Covid is still around.
Also she showed a bikini and a jumper on Stories yesterday and Iceland has all these hot springs
View attachment 848289
What a ridiculously self-indulgent thing to post. "GuESS WoT HOlidAy I'm GOiNg oN WHiLe YoU'Re StucK HoME?!" No one cares Zanna-Van Dickhead, just grateful you're out of the UK, feel free to stay there!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
77665CEB-AA6D-404F-BDCC-7AA1BED51442.png

This will always and forever be PERFORMATIVE not PRODUCTIVE in my perception. And the more a person does it, the less seriously I’ll take them. Just
get up, do your shit and impress people with the fruits of your labor. But Zanny always has to prove us that she has a job, that she’s adding some value to this world. Nope and nope.

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Most of her recent posts have under 5,000 likes, which is such a low conversation for someone coming up to 400k followers. The Rude Health ad has less than 1,000!

I think her feed is very muddled and doesn’t seem to have an consistency. Is she a travel blogger? Is she a fitness guru? Is she just a walking billboard for anything that will pay? Influencers get engagement when they’re consistent. And consumers accept the ad’s in return for free decent content. I feel like she doesn’t really get this and as a result is losing followers.

Most of her followers followed her for her fitness content, yet she essentially posts nothing about it. Why does she think people who followed her for fitness are going to want to have it shoved in their face that she goes on holiday all the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s almost like she doesn’t understand the “job” of being an influencer, which is bizarre….

Also the fact she is posting about finance and investment, immediately followed by an air purifier that starts at £160 tells you all you need to know about her concept of money IMO.

• Heart

verykindlygifted

"The partnership in my latest post couldn't be more genuine!"

Tell us you're a con artist without telling us you're a con artist.

• Haha