Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not really something to be proud of. Some people are morning people and some aren’t. That’s the beauty of diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Here’s a great article Zanna could do with reading. sending 20 emails before 7am doesn’t make you productive, and it’s not a competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there anything that she won't sell? Her clothes, granola, swimwear, cookery books, plants, deodorant, financial advice, ...her soul? She's draining.
Oh, and bore off with the early morning shite and faraway model pose without wearing any bottoms 🙄
View attachment 682312
I wonder if her old stuff also comes with the smug mug or if that would cost extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anything that she won't sell? Her clothes, granola, swimwear, cookery books, plants, deodorant, financial advice, ...her soul? She's draining.
Oh, and bore off with the early morning shite and faraway model pose without wearing any bottoms 🙄
View attachment 682312
So much of that stuff is unworn or has tags. I get it happens sometimes if you miss the returns period or something but do you reckon these are PR products she's selling? Cheeky

Should have kept all that hiking gear Zan. More suitable for hiking than what you normally wear 😅

• Haha
Ffs - does zanna just not bother proof reading her blogposts after writing? Just had a skim through and found 4 grammatical errors!

Feels like she hastily typed it up whilst shitting her vegan porridge in the toilet.

I wondered why she would do it anyway if she can’t be bothered but there’s the link at the end! To buy her book! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs - does zanna just not bother proof reading her blogposts after writing? Just had a skim through and found 4 grammatical errors!

Feels like she hastily typed it up whilst shitting her vegan porridge in the toilet.

I wondered why she would do it anyway if she can’t be bothered but there’s the link at the end! To buy her book! 😂
Also she goes to bed at 9.00-9.30am….

And - if you go to bed early then you’re not really gaining anything on someone who goes to bed at 11 and gets up at 7, as opposed to bed at 9.30 and up at 5.30? Weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From the new blog post:
" Dim the lights and look at less screens as you near bed time"

LOOK AT LESS SCREENS?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She NEVER uses her office, ever. What a waste of time, money and space.
I’m using it as an inspirational What Not To Do while I design my husband’s office now that he’s WFH permanently. There will be zero panelling!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I cannot handle the attempt at guilt tripping people into engaging with her post, just so pathetic. Your engagement is low because your content is tit, so much second hand embarrassment for her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot handle the attempt at guilt tripping people into engaging with her post, just so pathetic. Your engagement is low because your content is tit, so much second hand embarrassment for her
It's like linking to her newest YT video on Stories.
Zambo, if you keep doing that, you will achieve the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
Instead of liking the post or going to watch the video, people are more likely to mute your Stories and/or posts. People hate being SPAM-ed and having content shoved in their faces. Some will unfollow.
Anyway, I fixed it now.
1627417788091.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So much of that stuff is unworn or has tags. I get it happens sometimes if you miss the returns period or something but do you reckon these are PR products she's selling? Cheeky

Should have kept all that hiking gear Zan. More suitable for hiking than what you normally wear 😅
Buying that much clothes is not very sustainable. So much bullshit in conflict with her being vegan and owning a sustainable brand. She is the definition of consumerism

Zambo, if you keep doing that, you will achieve the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
Instead of liking the post or going to watch the video, people are more likely to mute your Stories and/or posts. People hate being SPAM-ed and having content shoved in their faces. Some will unfollow.
Anyway, I fixed it now.
View attachment 682929
the fact she used the word traction is a giveaway. She doesn't care about the content just about likes

Also she goes to bed at 9.00-9.30am….

And - if you go to bed early then you’re not really gaining anything on someone who goes to bed at 11 and gets up at 7, as opposed to bed at 9.30 and up at 5.30? Weirdo.
We'll know she's been in here reading this if she changes it

Why do brands keep working with her and paying her for this tripe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hopefully the brands will start to realise that the average person doesn't like taking financial advice from someone with no financial qualifications and who is in an extremely privileged financial position thus having plenty of cash to play with. Hard to relate when any money you'd be investing is scraped together.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was listening to Lilly Allen earlier randomly and a line in LDN made me think of zanny babes: ‘when you look with your eyes, everything seems nice, but if you look twice, you can see it’s all lies!’

Anyway, I fixed it now.
View attachment 682929
Does she mean her get up early post? Because how is that something that needs to be discussed?

Reactions: 8
Was listening to Lilly Allen earlier randomly and a line in LDN made me think of zanny babes: ‘when you look with your eyes, everything seems nice, but if you look twice, you can see it’s all lies!’
Does she mean her get up early post? Because how is that something that needs to be discussed?
She means this one. She really has had tiny amount of likes compared to the usual.

I like the Lily Allen comparison, so on point!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.