Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo said 'Cobham project' not problem šŸ˜„
Oh, haha! I literally only heard ā€˜problemā€™! Btw, I thought JoJo meant it in relation to the contractor issues and delays, not Zanna.

My bad. Sorry all, I can obviously only hear negative things when it comes to Zanna. Selective hearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am still so confused when it comes to this 'shelf dressing' bullshit. Why is she saying she's glad they went with exposed shelves in the ugly 'wardrobe' room or whatever shes calling it when all she's used the shelves for is for Jojo to stuff the same old tit as the shelves from downstairs on it? Did they get a two for one deal on all the crappy/earthy/natural trinkets? Surely you would want the shelves empty so you can actually store tit on them like your pRe oWNeD bags etc.?? This (tall) woman actually baffles me on a daily basis, how the duck is she nearly 30 years old??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A lot in this set I mean house is bespoke by Jo Jo's company - she must rub her hands every time Zambia picks up the phone to dress her house !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow - by ADDING SOME TOWELS to the bathroom she has totally TRANSFORMED it! She definitely saw you coming love. šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

thank you so much.

Very samey, but have to say I wouldnā€™t be mad at staying in a room like this. Iā€™d remove the pointless baskets and dried flowers etc, but I kinda like it. Maybe I just like the fact there doesnā€™t seem to be any panelling in sight?!
Point is though she PAID someone (and no doubt it wasn't cheap) to come up with this ground-breaking design.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Point is though she PAID someone (and no doubt it wasn't cheap) to come up with this ground-breaking design.
Cant argue with that. I managed to choose and install a headboard all by myself. Got a second hand one online and re-covered it myself. Buying new fabric wasnā€™t sustainable, but at least I re-used an existing headboard.

Just to clarify that Iā€™m only banging on about sustainability because itā€™s a Zanna thread ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Couldn't agree more with comments about the bland nest. Paying someone Ā£Ā£Ā£ just to bring random baskets and dried flowers to your shelves seems laughable at best. Just wondering...since Jojo said the house was Cobham...if anyone might have incidentally found a similar house on rightmove etc. that they could share...or let me know how to find a ~similar~ home of someone who might live in Cobham and own an overpriced rowing machine

Reactions: 10
Couldn't agree more with comments about the bland nest. Paying someone Ā£Ā£Ā£ just to bring random baskets and dried flowers to your shelves seems laughable at best. Just wondering...since Jojo said the house was Cobham...if anyone might have incidentally found a similar house on rightmove etc. that they could share...or let me know how to find a ~similar~ home of someone who might live in Cobham and own an overpriced rowing machine
It was pretty easy to find, she had a meltdown when she realised tattlers had found it in about 5 minutes max. I canā€™t for the life of me remember how though, someone else may do

Reactions: 5
It was pretty easy to find, she had a meltdown when she realised tattlers had found it in about 5 minutes max. I canā€™t for the life of me remember how though, someone else may do
In the previous threads you can see our ā€œresearchā€. She basically lives between Cobham and Oxshott

Reactions: 1
Ugh I blocked her on my second account and Iā€™m blocked on my main one so itā€™s jarring seeing her gurning fake smile face pop up in my feed. Bloody myvegan šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow - by ADDING SOME TOWELS to the bathroom she has totally TRANSFORMED it! She definitely saw you coming love. šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘
Absolutely loling at this! Thatā€™s literally all sheā€™s done! I need to quit my job and become an interior designer for the rich because they are complete mugs! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thank you so much.

Very samey, but have to say I wouldnā€™t be mad at staying in a room like this. Iā€™d remove the pointless baskets and dried flowers etc, but I kinda like it. Maybe I just like the fact there doesnā€™t seem to be any panelling in sight?!
There is panelling on the wardrobes. I remember when she did a video of it plain and I was like finally no panelling but nope on the wardrobe doors šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's happened to Ant? On her Brecon Beacons vlog she said he couldn't go for personal reasons. Don't think he's been seen since.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She seems to give nothing away to charity shops - everything she wants to give away she sells on Depop and then her designer pieces through a secondhand seller. I'm so confused as how someone can have sooooo many designer bits worth so much. Most people save for so long for one designer bit and then cherish it for a long time but with Zanna, she doesn't seem to care at all.
She's all about making money - it's SOOOO obvious

Reactions: 3
This is about JoJo not Zanna but I'm posting anyway as they're linked.

Wtf is this caption?! No Jojo, funnily enough, most people don't buy books just to place objects on. This is one of the most pompous, idiotic things I've seen. She literally admits in the comments that she's never cooked anything from the Polpo book. It can't just be me that thinks this is so weird?
IMG_8770.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is about JoJo not Zanna but I'm posting anyway as they're linked.

Wtf is this caption?! No Jojo, funnily enough, most people don't buy books just to place objects on. This is one of the most pompous, idiotic things I've seen. She literally admits in the comments that she's never cooked anything from the Polpo book. It can't just be me that thinks this is so weird?
View attachment 677045
What the fork!?

I know I always drink wine while hoovering and swinging my cat (no kids to carry) and talking on the phone. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.