Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I struggle to see her appeal at all. Her content is usually:
Copy and pasted
Desperate for engagement
Lacks insight
Recycled themes (looking at you height!)
Some form of ad/gift/aff link (and I know she needs to monetise her content, but it’s literally everything)

Oh and a correction for our ‘travel expert’ Zanna, a red eye flight is one that takes off at night and lands the following morning, not an early morning flight as yours is

• Haha
Reactions: 26

stardust21

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she hasn’t been on holiday before? Hun you were literally on holiday in the Lakes last week… 🙄

D537D71B-0CA8-4D28-AF15-4C1EE5E2FA0E.jpeg

Please can the new thread title be something about her ridiculous amount of travelling? I personally find that way more annoying then her stupid teeth. The world is literally on fire yet Zanna has taken yet another holiday. Genuinely makes me so angry. It’s so entitled.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Cloff

VIP Member
Why do I have to learn to invest like a female boss? Why can’t I use Bloomberg and the FT like a man?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Arrghhh, I can't stop cringing and eye rolling and my toes may never uncurl from 2nd hand embarrassment.
This woman is so over indulged, immature and spoilt. From prancing around filming reels like a bored 12 year old in her ridiculously enormous house (that she is needlessly ripping apart) to preaching about women and savings (whilst being funded by her banker boyfriend) to plagiarising content for travel blogs and then boo hooing because she's lost money by booking a trip during a pandemic...I could go on but I appreciate that makes me as boring as her. Apologies, but christ alive, she is infuriating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I can't begin to fathom the thought process that must go on in that soulless house of theirs.
"I need content. Ant, what can I post about?"
"Erm, how about being tall? That's always a good one and you haven't mentioned it for 3 days! You can stand in my our kitchen wearing heels and lip sync to something whilst looking like a super boss babe!"
"Thanks Ant you wonderful human!"
Pats Ant on the head and rushes off to humiliate herself.
Fin

• Haha

randomwoman123

Damn, forgot to film myself typing at my desk when I got up early this morning. How will everyone know that I'm better than them now???

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
My eyes are rolling so hard they may never recover...
1. wearing 4 inch heeled boots - we get it, you're tallllll and people will now see you trotting around London and think, "oh goodness, she's tall isn't she? I wonder if she has a shorter boyfriend and if she feels victimised and oppressed for sharing a forbidden love that society deems unacceptable?"🙄
2. Latest 'Friday mood' reel, yes lots of people do feel like that on a Friday because they actually work, nothing for you to try and relate with, Zanna, move along

• Haha
  • Heart

Loulou1992

Very strange - she doesn't wear a suit to work and doesn't work Monday to Friday. 🤷‍♀️

The photo of Ant with his bike :oops: It's like a child going off to school on their bike for the first time
Omg, that reel of her Friday Feeling, trying to recreate her coming in from a corporate job, made me so mad. No it’s not relatable, because you don’t work 9-5 in a corporation and never have. You have a dull life in an oversized house in the outskirts of London.

And yes sooo agree, Ant on a bike, literally posing like he’s being dropped off at school. Their relationship is just weird!!!

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Excited to go on a real life plane?? Why are you making out like you didn't go to the Maldives in December? Did you not fly there?

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Thanks to Zanna’s thread & the language I’ve learned and used here, I’ve taught my family in America the meaning of bellend.

I guess she truly is an influencer.
I can’t wake up any earlier, but I sure as shit can use bellend correctly. Thanks, Zambo.

• Haha
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Hello my beautiful nuggets. Welcome to a new Zambolina thread. Title by @CalatheaLater - thank you babes ♥

Not many things has changed since the last time but a few things worth noting are:

- Zanna seems to have several designer bags, out of the sudden but hasn't done an unboxing vid for any of them so we suspect they're new, especially that she has been gifted presents by the sales assistants in some really posh shops in London which means she must have spent a top pound there;
- has a home gym and yet travels to London for gym classes;
- spent a weekend in gifted accommodation in Hampshire watching Line of Duty and wrote a half-arsed guide to Hampshire (county she had no idea existed and therefore had "zero expectations" for) 😅 😅 😅;
- turned the smallest room in the house into a walk-in wardrobe which made it even smaller and looks proper dated - but as with any other room, she can't "dress the shelves" without JoJo the glorified shelf dresser (hence the title);
- can't be bothered to Google attractions to visit before going away and asks followers on IG - also hence the title;
- has gone on a crusade to normalise tall girls' problems (without realising she's be patronising to her boyf who is by no means a short guy)

Have I missed anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Oh no Zanna I'm so sorry that you lost all that money on your last minute trip abroad :( it must be so hard knowing that you've only been on *checks notes* 6 mini breaks in the UK over the past 2.5 months. I can appreciate how hard that has hit you now that you won't have enough money to book a last minute trip somewhere else in the UK. Oh! Wait a minute...

• Haha
Reactions: 23