Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means "non hiking".
Took me a while to understand what she was asking for šŸ˜¶
Screenshot_20210608-102346.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS

To the person who recommended they'd get a boat - burn in hell for causing this cringe fest
Screenshot_20210608-104320.png

Screenshot_20210608-104257.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as Ant was unable to walk recently, due to his ankle surgery it probably wasn't a good idea to do such long walks...

Reactions: 11
Seeing as Ant was unable to walk recently, due to his ankle surgery it probably wasn't a good idea to do such long walks...
I don't think he has a say.
Also. When most people go away for a week, you surely don't hike EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. You have active days and more chill days rather than try to have all active days and only decide to have an easy day because one of you has a bag knee. They're silly, these two.

Reactions: 5
I really hope Ant leaves Zanna for an average-height woman who doesn't call him little or makes him pose like he's her child. Maybe that will teach Zanna not to be more patronizing and stupider than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope Ant leaves Zanna for an average-height woman who doesn't call him little or makes him pose like he's her child. Maybe that will teach Zanna not to be more patronizing and stupider than usual.
I think we all agree with this. My hope is that he starts to actually recognise how much she belittles him in the first place. At the moment I think heā€™s oblivious or if heā€™s not he hides it well!

Reactions: 8
Or he finds another tall girl who doesn't treat him like an annoying back pack!

Yes some people are annoying and from experience, random morons will make height related comments. If Zanna had made one post about it and left it that, there would be no issue and it would have been a fair comment. But it's so repetitive and if I were him I would be annoyed at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Or he finds another tall girl who doesn't treat him like an annoying back pack!

Yes some people are annoying and from experience, random morons will make height related comments. If Zanna had made one post about it and left it that, there would be no issue and it would have been a fair comment. But it's so repetitive and if I were him I would be annoyed at it.
Are there other all women? I thought it was just Zanna. No one has ever been as tall as she is, she's breaking down tall stigmas left and right (sarcasm, obviously).

I think Zanna has made being tall a personality trait, which it of course isn't. It makes her feel special when really, it's just... height. I'd be pissed if my partner called me "little" like I'm a child, though, and I'm not male with all the patriarchal baggage that entails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Zanna has made being tall a personality trait, which it of course isn't. It makes her feel special when really, it's just... height. I'd be pissed if my partner called me "little" like I'm a child, though, and I'm not male with all the patriarchal baggage that entails.
I am male and I actually posted about this a while back in the thread. People will comment when a tall girl is dating a shorter guy. I dated a girl a few inches taller than me for a few years and every Tom, Dick and Harry felt the need to reference it. People are often assholes unfortunately. So I can see why it would take up more headspace for her than others.

However, she does needlessly bring it up and she does belittle Ant in many posts. I think it's probably the case that she has a hang up about it and that the comments people make touch a nerve. I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed my ex writing about me like that and especially not if they had 350k followers on IG.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he knows about Tattle. She obviously reads here but I wonder if he knows about this thread. Maybe he could use to see what other people think. Hope he wakes up soon.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he knows about Tattle. She obviously reads here but I wonder if he knows about this thread. Maybe he could use to see what other people think. Hope he wakes up soon.
Of course he does lol. She posted that hilarious crying selfie when we were apparently ā€œruining both their livesā€ by discussing their new house (even though she was bragging on about it 24-7 and has a house account she wants us to follow to make her cash)

Of course he does lol. She posted that hilarious crying selfie when we were apparently ā€œruining both their livesā€ by discussing their new house (even though she was bragging on about it 24-7 and has a house account she wants us to follow to make her cash)
She posted a picture of her front door, what was she expecting? šŸ˜…

• Haha
And she def still reads here daily. Someone mentioned her not actually swimming, just doing an ad for her swimwear - so today sheā€™s filmed a swim. Soooooooo transparent Zambolina.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks embarrassed in the boat dance vid lol.
Is it bad Iā€™m feeling bitter as thereā€™s no way me or my partner can get any time off work right now for hols

• Sad
Omg the story with Ant getting changed in the background!! You can only see his little head bobbing around but still! Why was that necessary and why was it necessary to announce it šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.