Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF ZAMBIA
Please don't also ruin Snowdonia for the rest of us who adore it and have been visiting for years, out of our own choice, not because we couldn't get to the Maldives because of Covid :rolleyes:
I do agree with you. We don’t want you and your mates anywhere in Wales Rosanna. And I’m assuming by ‘just booked a trip’ you mean have just been gifted it and have no clue where it is and what there is to do there. F off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I never tag places where I am! If people like the look of what I’m doing, they can be social and ask! 😂
Yes, but there are some hardcore secretive people, especially in Snowdonia, who won't tell you, even if you ask nicely. They want to do the legwork, which I can understand to some extend because Snowdonia is actually quite a small area and you don't want some Karens (Or Zannas) flocking to your favourite local beauty spot. At the same time, all these huns are going to be the ones blocking up Pen-y-pass and trying to climb Snowdon, and not wanting to walk to a remote location to find a tiny waterfall or stone circle.
I honestly hope people won't give her any truly good recommendations, she doesn't deserve it. I hope people send her recommendations of popular, overcrowded places - she would go anyway since she won't know any better.

I do agree with you. We don’t want you and your mates anywhere in Wales Rosanna. And I’m assuming by ‘just booked a trip’ you mean have just been gifted it and have no clue where it is and what there is to do there. F off!!!
I said it here before, so am sorry if I repeat myself. My bf and me have been going to Wales for nearly 10 years, we just love it there. Sadly, because of Covid, we haven't been able to go since Christmas 2019 but we have a few days off together at the end of the month so were looking to go to North Wales and it's very hard to find affordable accommodation, even on air bnb. Everything is properly booked up! We can't afford to spend a small fortune on a long weekend so might go to Brecon Beacons or somewhere else in the south of Wales which is also lovely and which we haven't explored as much so it's a good thing, in a way, but I would prefer the north. (Sorry to any Welshies in the south - just a personal preference, Wales is such a beautiful country but we all have our faves 🙃)
Anyways, sorry for the rant. Can't wait to see where in Snowdonia she goes and to rip apart her expert travel guide which inevitably will follow the trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So the 'look how far and high we hike' Lake District trip is just an elaborate ad for her own swimwear range. Also, any chance of getting those overpriced swimsuits wet, Zanna? Or are you just going pose on the rock with your leg out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For those who have been blocked, have you been commenting/interacting on a burner account?

If so i found an influencer hack that they use to find out your real identity. They copy your fake username, then log out of insta and click log in and then they put your fake username and click forgot password and it comes up with your own account which is linked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
For those who have been blocked, have you been commenting/interacting on a burner account?

If so i found an influencer hack that they use to find out your real identity. They copy your fake username, then log out of insta and click log in and then they put your fake username and click forgot password and it comes up with your own account which is linked.
The fact that people have time to do that is really sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There are actual several paths up Snowdon. There’s one called ‘Crib Coch’ which looks absolutely terrifying, I wonder if Zanna will do that one?

Reactions: 6
There are actual several paths up Snowdon. There’s one called ‘Crib Coch’ which looks absolutely terrifying, I wonder if Zanna will do that one?
Why can't she do the research herself when she is such an avid hiker and share her experiences with her followers. I thought that is what is what influencing is all about, not the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OF COURSE, she's a hiker.
I have only been up Snowdon on the train from Llanberis (please don't judge, this gal is not a hiker) but don't you need equipment for the Crib Coch one?

Reactions: 1
(Probably autocorrect but *Goch)

Not me suggesting that to Zanna to see if she'll do it 🙈 It's a great route if you are steady footed, and you don't need equipment. I did it and I was terrified the whole way, but would do it again in a heartbeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
(Probably autocorrect but *Goch)

Not me suggesting that to Zanna to see if she'll do it 🙈 It's a great route if you are steady footed, and you don't need equipment. I did it and I was terrified the whole way, but would do it again in a heartbeat!
Good to know, I might try and brave it next time we're in Snowdonia! (Probably after the pandemic ends and people can go on their usual holidays abroad-abroad and leaves Wales alone! 😅)

Reactions: 4
We shouldn’t put suggestions for Snowdonia or anywhere else, we know she reads here. Let her do her own research!

Reactions: 8

I feel like this is something Z would actually do 😅 She already blocks from both her account and the house account.

However I have been blocked on my actual account but not my burner account so she’s not doing it yet (thankfully).

Reactions: 3
Zanna ‘the height different between me and ant isn’t an issue’
Also zanna ‘ants LITTLE knee’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So Ant's 'little' knee is sore...🙄 Can he not have normal sore knees, Zanna, give the guy something at least? 😂
Screenshot_20210608-083636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is SOOOO bleeping patronising to poor 🐜. She must be trolling us surely 😭
Also Zambia just use bloody Google to find out what to do in the Lakes for christ sake. You're meant to be an influencer, not us!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.