Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought that "you'll regret that big time" was funny. I don't think there's an ounce of badness in her tbh.

I don't buy anything these days as I'm skint but honestly I wouldn't buy anything full price nowadays and I have used her codes a few times and been glad to get them. I don't mind if she gets a % if she saves me money tbh.

I used to find it wierd that she obscures her face but actually I really like it now as you don't even look at her during the try-ons, you just look at the clothes. She must be the least vain person doing these try-ons, in that regard. Everyone else makes themselves the focus. "Here's me and oh by the way here's a jumper".

Reactions: 14

Heidi77

VIP Member
I have to laugh when she comments “too little” on some of the offers on Adverts. She got them for bloody free !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Like her too & use her links but no doubt she's very savvy. She's doesn't to do much anymore other than throw up AF links that I would say she's making the majority of her v nice income from. Throws up the odd aldi shop, occasional trip around the shops. Rarely does try ons. Fair play to her, makes a nice income without losing her private life or dignity like the many other huns on the scene

SallyAnneHill

“So much love for that Spanx jacket”. Lol
But not enough love to stop me flogging it on Adverts as soon as I finished trying it on.
Higher offer please.
Higher offer please.
Brand new. Higher please.

• Haha

Thelife

Well if your tone with her was anything like your tone with posters here then I’m not surprised you got a sarky response!
Also it’s not about whether she responds or not. Am I typing in Chinese or something here? It’s the tone and manner in which she responds. I’m entitled to an opinion. Whoopdidoo she was nice to you.

• Haha

Cheesycrackers

She is the most boring person alive. Her jeans leopard print and blazer combos are like beige paint. All she does is shop and show shit hanging in the shop. I am increasingly finding it hard to stomach Irish bloggers getting freebies and hawking crap when over 100000 people are on the live register. I k ow she needs to make a living as well but it’s all so grabby and tone deaf

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I use her discounts too. I like that she isn’t fawning over herself, that she keeps her kids and most of her private life away from her page bar the odd snap.
I also don’t find she swears she loves things when she doesn’t. I find her relatable although I’m sure others don’t

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Yeah I thought that "you'll regret that big time" was funny. I don't think there's an ounce of badness in her tbh.

I don't buy anything these days as I'm skint but honestly I wouldn't buy anything full price nowadays and I have used her codes a few times and been glad to get them. I don't mind if she gets a % if she saves me money tbh.

I used to find it wierd that she obscures her face but actually I really like it now as you don't even look at her during the try-ons, you just look at the clothes. She must be the least vain person doing these try-ons, in that regard. Everyone else makes themselves the focus. "Here's me and oh by the way here's a jumper".
I agree. She’s a sales page without all the life is so perfect shite and vanity. She isn’t crying trolls every 2 minutes either which is great.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i don’t mind her at all if i’m honest. i’ve met her once and she was really lovely. i know people who know her personally and all really speak fondly of her and her husband: i really like how she doesn’t show her kids, as soon as her daughter didn’t want to be shown on insta she stopped. same with the boys. i find her relatable

Cazerjack

I like her too, have followed her for years, I find her relatable, she respects her kid’s privacy and doesn’t seem to have the notions that the vast majority of them do. I like her mix of home, food, fashion and doesn’t quite seem like she’d sell her granny.

Reactions: 13
She has deleted the adverts account, which means not only has she read this forum (& is probably behind the aggressive flower45 account) but knows how shady her behavior is selling gifted items. It looks terrible that companies send free items, she raves about them but they aren't good enough for her to keep. To sell them on adverts is cheap and tacky and clearly any recommendation from her is worthless.

not_influenced

VIP Member
She must be making an absolute mint! I have to admire her if she is, not BS "hey guys" or "just popping on for a chat" about her. People ask for links/discounts she sends them and monitises on them!

Carlyq92

I quite like Yvonne, not all of her style would be for me (I like sequins, but not that much!) but she's a great one to follow for notifications of discount codes, promos etc. and everything she shows is affordable, unlike many others. She has quite a sarcastic sense of humour aswell so at least she shows some personality on her page. Had to unfollow Naomi, she's too sickly sweet in my view and I just don't buy it. Also relies far too much on her kids for content.

SozBbz

VIP Member
So glad I stopped following her - I unfollowed after hearing about her shady behaviour on Adverts.ie

Her account is like an ongoing tutorial on how to be a middle aged basic bitch 🥱

• Haha
This must be one of the best days of Yvonne’s life!
Fan girl moment
She's a classy lady, Yvonne, unlike some of the other melters that met Trinny yesterday. Michelle up the bloody lane, I'm looking at you 😂

I'm glad Yvonne got to meet Trinny again, she does admire her. Good for her!

SallyAnneHill

I would honestly prefer to walk over hot coals than to ever use a swipe up again!

And all I can hear when she is trying on clothes now is “worn once to try on, still has tags, retails for €90, no, price too low, available for collection”.

Reactions: 12

not_influenced

VIP Member
Omg just seeing this thread was started in 2019!!! Have to say I like her! No bullshit, she's a business account posting af and that's the crack. She doesn't come on for the face chats trying to be relatable, she gets asked for products and she posts links! Has she ever done the camera r face chat thing?

Redfed

At the start I loved following her but had to unfollow. She is desperately, desperately boring. Same stuff different day. I know we had a lockdown etc and they were all limited in their content but stripes, sequins, leopard print, blazer, that's it.