Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moomollah

I can't find her page? I searched Paulossi but nothing shows. Mas on a mission Instagram page has the screenshots of her adverts page and tagged her...I still can't believe she negotiated with people telling them their offer was too low when she didn't put a penny towards them & is probably paid by some of the companies to feature them on her page...she should be mortified. It's so tacky
Oh really!! This is getting legs now. I can still see her page on adverts, and all she has sold and then the stuff withdrew, including the sweaty betty stuff from friday when she must have heard that people were on to her.

Columbo

VIP Member
There was def some issue as they used to be pally and tagging each other and sitting together at events, and then they no longer follow each other and they seem to post about similar brands and products at the same time, I've little to be at but I find it entertaining when the bloggers are at loggerheads 🤣
I follow both of them and never noticed this. They are both constant with the m&s jeans tbf 😂