Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I bought into the Lovall leggings hype. Put them on yesterday and spent the FULL day pulling them up 😭😭😭
Do you think they're too big or too small? Mine seem to be ok, I have the everyday high waisted ones

Reactions: 2
So I bought into the Lovall leggings hype. Put them on yesterday and spent the FULL day pulling them up 😭😭😭
Absolutely thought I'd been the only one. They feel lovely & I want to love them but they are a torture for me to wear!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Can anybody recommend some decent glasses websites? That aren’t too expensive. I’ve worn the same style (black round raybans) for years and I’m dying for a change but dunno what’s “cool” nowadays 😂

Can anybody recommend some decent glasses websites? That aren’t too expensive. I’ve worn the same style (black round raybans) for years and I’m dying for a change but dunno what’s “cool” nowadays 😂
I really rate Glasses Direct. They have a home trial service with lots of their frames where you can select a few at a time and have them sent to you for free to try on to check the frame style suits you. They often have deals/discounts too.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they're too big or too small? Mine seem to be ok, I have the everyday high waisted ones
No when I put them on they fit perfect then I move a muscle and they slip down. Bought the bigger size and they were baggy at knees so opted for smaller ones. I’m so gutted as the material is lovely and thick.
I bought the high waisted ones too
---
Absolutely thought I'd been the only one. They feel lovely & I want to love them but they are a torture for me to wear!
This is exactly how I feel! My husband thought it was hilarious yesterday watching me try to run across a road and hold my leggings up at the same time 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I love Firmoo - really good quality, fast shipping despite coming from China and loads of choice. Assuming you mean prescription!

I'm not a big fan of them either, mine fit fine but the quality isn't the best I have only worn them once and they look a bit bobbly in some places already :(

I keep taking my Invisalign out in my sleep. Went to bed with them in. Woke up and they are out and I can’t find the elusive fuckers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I keep taking my Invisalign out in my sleep. Went to bed with them in. Woke up and they are out and I can’t find the elusive fuckers!!
My dentists just told me I need 6 more aligners! I’m buzzing, I love invisalign and don’t want to finish 🤣

I love eating quickly and then shoving them back into teeth prison 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are Drunk Elephant items actually worth it? Looking at either D-Bronzi and B-Goldi. Or have I just been ✨influenced✨
---
Also...does anyone use PCA products?

Are Drunk Elephant items actually worth it? Looking at either D-Bronzi and B-Goldi. Or have I just been ✨influenced✨
---
Also...does anyone use PCA products?
I feel they changed the formula the second time I purchased d-bronzi- don’t get me wrong, it’s still good but the colour is not quite what it used to be. I prefer Dr Hauschka’s product which essentially the same and half the price:

Reactions: 1
My dentists just told me I need 6 more aligners! I’m buzzing, I love invisalign and don’t want to finish 🤣

I love eating quickly and then shoving them back into teeth prison 😬
This really made me laugh. I’ve just had my suresmile consultation, I had braces as a kid but wisdom teeth have ruined them again. Still get flashbacks of that plastic mould which they shove in your mouth use to get your teeth impression done 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.