Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recommendations on what to buy in France/French brands you can’t buy elsewhere? I’m here on a work trip and would like to get some cool makeup 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i'm interested to know what everyone's biggest beauty splurge has been recently? i'm not necessarily talking hundreds and hundreds of pounds, just something you wouldn't ordinarily treat yourself to. wanting to do the same but nothing's really springing to mind!
Skinceuticals vit c. My skin needs a boost.

i'm interested to know what everyone's biggest beauty splurge has been recently? i'm not necessarily talking hundreds and hundreds of pounds, just something you wouldn't ordinarily treat yourself to. wanting to do the same but nothing's really springing to mind!
Where to start 😂
Laser for Hollywood, under arms and Half a leg
lymphatic draining massages

Reactions: 2
I've started using the ordinary vit c serum for about a week maybe and someone at work told me I was glowing today 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any recommendations on what to buy in France/French brands you can’t buy elsewhere? I’m here on a work trip and would like to get some cool makeup 🙂
I wouldn't say can't buy elsewhere, but some of the apothecary brands are cheaper, depending on where you normally are. Bioderma, Avène, La Roche-Posay come to my mind :)

• Heart
Bought a dupe for the drunk elephant bronzing drops today from Superdrug (I think they’re studio London or something like that??). Mixed a little with my moisturiser and it looked sooo nice just to give a little bit of colour. I don’t like wearing makeup every day but I’m so pale I look washed out. Such a good dupe🕺🏻

Reactions: 3
I love picking up Biafine when I am in France. It's my go to for sunburn treatment (I am pale and use SPF but inevitably get burnt at least once every summer :LOL:).

1678908825325.png

Also La Roche Posay does a decent mascara I believe? I haven't seen it in the UK (but could have missed it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you tried it? I’m looking for a good one at the mo
No I haven't.
---
I'm thinking of trying the new Nars foundation.

Any recommendations on what to buy in France/French brands you can’t buy elsewhere?
I'm not enough of a makeup fan to recommend specific brands but if I were you I'd go to les Galeries Lafayette/Monoprix/Nocibé/Sephora and have a look around. You may also want to go to pharmacies or biocoops (organic shops), they tend to have smaller brands. Hope you had a great time in France !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I need a nice cashmere loungewear set that won’t make me look too slobbish. Any recommendations?

It's meant to give you that foundation look but without the foundation.
Wow sounds amazing!
I get nothing done currently but I was thinking yesterday if I won the lottery I'd be so tempted to try non-invasive stuff like that. Little tweaks 😁

Reactions: 1
I’ve started getting monthly micro needling sessions. Makes my skin glow and it feels more ‘plump’ if that makes sense.
Going to have a hydro facial before my next session, it’s meant to enhance the results

Has anyone tried these hair removal exfoliators? I’ve just ordered one, really hoping it works
Yeh it didnt do much for me apart from make my skin a bit sore 😩 it gets rid of SOME hair and makes yor skin smooth but it feels rough for me about a couple of hours later.
I did buy a cheaper one so maybe a more expensive one will be better?

Has anyone had the hyaluronic acid injection to the face done ??
What’s your thoughts ??
I want one!! The results look insane.
I'll have to message my botox lady as I'm not allowed lip filler due to allergy with bees / wasps so I hope this isn't the same !

My sister gave me a derma roller for my face. I'm a bit of a loss what it is/does. I have psoriasis on my face so I'm also a bit cautious about using it. Does anyone have any experience?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.