Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recommendations for a really hydrating, dewy foundation that still has decent coverage? Does that exist?

The Missha BB cream might be worth a shot! It's quite dewy on me, great for drier skin and has pretty decent coverage as well. The shade selection can be a bit tricky though, especially for darker skintones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Missha BB cream might be worth a shot! It's quite dewy on my, great for drier skin and has pretty decent coverage as well. The shade selection can be a bit tricky though, especially for darker skintones.
And for lighter too. My skin looked ashy.

Reactions: 2
Any recommendations for a really hydrating, dewy foundation that still has decent coverage? Does that exist?
I should add (to my disappointing IT cosmetics bit) that I've been adding a bit of Glossier Futuredew to my temporary 'tide me over' revlon colorstay foundation which makes it quite glowy and nicer looking.

Reactions: 3
I really like the Giorgio Armani liquid silk foundation, made my skin look really good. I am finishing off and IT Cosmetics CC in medium neutral, it does oxidise a bit on me but not too bad, but I won’t buy it again

What are your opinions on good "cheaper" shampoo and conditioners? I have all the expensive stuff but everything "builds bonds" etc. but doesn't leave my hair moisturised.... have looked at this L’Oréal Elvive Hydra Hyaluronic Acid Shampoo a few times.... anyone here used it!?

My friend posted a selfie and her lashes were incredible turns out she used that UK lash stuff you're all recommending so I've bit the bullet and bought it

Reactions: 6
My friend posted a selfie and her lashes were incredible turns out she used that UK lash stuff you're all recommending so I've bit the bullet and bought it
Just ordered some myself and there was 20% off. In case anyone else also wants to order some

Reactions: 4
Yes, used it plus conditioner. Only used it a couple of times. Wasn’t impressed. My hair is very thirsty and it just wasn’t doing the biz for me.

Reactions: 1
Yes, used it plus conditioner. Only used it a couple of times. Wasn’t impressed. My hair is very thirsty and it just wasn’t doing the biz for me.
Okay good to know... what do you find good!? Have you used Alfaparf before? Was looking at their Moisture Nutritive... but that's dearer obviously

Okay good to know... what do you find good!? Have you used Alfaparf before? Was looking at their Moisture Nutritive... but that's dearer obviously
The pink bottle Alfaparf? Highly recommend that range, it’s sooo moisturising. If your in UK check out just my look website it’s so much cheaper on there

The pink bottle Alfaparf? Highly recommend that range, it’s sooo moisturising. If your in UK check out just my look website it’s so much cheaper on there
Thank you, yes the pink bottle one!! I'm in Ireland though but if it's really good I'll spend the money, just don't want to be disappointed!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started the L’Oréal bond repair range (white bottles) and I really like it so far.

I’ve been using this range for a few months and it leaves my hair really soft and shiny. I have fair, very fine hair for reference.

I also bought this recently and found jt leaves my hair super dry! Wasn’t impressed. I prefer the orange range (the water thing is really good!)

My favourite shampoo/conditioner though is kerastase unfortunately expensive but worth it I think!

I also bought this recently and found jt leaves my hair super dry! Wasn’t impressed. I prefer the orange range (the water thing is really good!)

My favourite shampoo/conditioner though is kerastase unfortunately expensive but worth it I think!
I tried the orange range and it made my hair frizzier than usual. I do like the wonder water though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.